GUILTY AL - Jack Girdner, 73, & DeJerinett twins, 9, found murdered, Hope Hull, 3 June 2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From transcript: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1206/06/ng.01.html
COSBY: You know that -- some interesting points, Pat that you bring up. CW Jensen, retired police captain, I thought Pat just said some interesting phrasing. No indication that she is a suspect whatsoever but the verbiage is kind of interesting, but sometimes that just happens in the heat of the moment, don`t you think?

JENSEN: When I`ve interviewed people, they do, they say goofy things. They`re upset. But I mean, I think what she is saying is absolutely right. You can`t look at a case singularly. You`ve got to bifurcate it or look at different things.

So, was the mother involved? Was the mother`s sister involved? Was the suspect, you know, involved with the mother -- I mean, these things can just get so confusing. The bottom line is, right now, the police are comfortable enough to say that they have a suspect, a person of interest in this case, and if you know where this cat is, call the cops.
Was this just a slip or is he telling us something? Actually, I wouldn't have picked up as much as I did after reading this transcript..vs watching the show last night. If you read between the lines, I think there is more. IMO.

I am not going to bash the mother or the babysitter at this point because they are considered victims, but until all the feathers have settled and someone has been charged with the crime....no one is really off the table. jmo

http://hinterlandgazette.com/2012/0...jack-mac-girdner-dirt-road-hayneville-al.html

Lee has a long rap sheet, with charges in January 2012 for resisting arrest; in February arrested on robbery charges, 2008 burglary charges and the list goes on and on. This is one person who didn’t belong on the streets but behind bars.

Lee is currently out on bond in Dallas County, accused of being in possession of a firearm with an altered serial number, obstruction of justice, resisting arrest, and violation of license to carry a pistol. Lee is considered armed and dangerous.

IMO, his past record, combined with the charges he bonded out on, are enough to tell that this is a danger to society. Who illegally carries around a gun with a altered serial number? That to me would be someone that is high risk. Was he involved in drug and/or gang activity? Obviously, it's to late now and there are now 5 deaths if not more attributed to this person.

I'm sick of the injustice we have in our society. A great deal of crime committed is done by repeat offenders and could be prevented if it were not for a flawed judicial system.

Grrrrr......

From the transcript:

I wonder what he meant by that. Sounds like things weren't great at home and perhaps the good in their life was the babysitter.

I took it to mean that the kids were killed young and didn't get to enjoy their full life.

JMO

From transcript: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1206/06/ng.01.html
Was this just a slip or is he telling us something? Actually, I wouldn't have picked up as much as I did after reading this transcript..vs watching the show last night. If you read between the lines, I think there is more. IMO.

I am not going to bash the mother or the babysitter at this point because they are considered victims, but until all the feathers have settled and someone has been charged with the crime....no one is really off the table. jmo

I don't put a lot into people using past tense when talking about someone. I do it inadvertently all the time. They seem to always point this out in cases though. I think he's just stating that you have to consider the whole picture and can't assume things just because of the use of past tense.

I really don't think the people on these shows know any more about cases than we do. They are speculating also and going on the most likely scenerio with the little information they have.

You bolded the part about the sister and I found that interesting also. Was he throwing that out there as an example, or is the perp a friend of the sister or dating the sister? I had read that he was dating someone close to the children and then read he was dating the mother.

I think I just don't want to believe she would ever date that guy.

Holly, I noticed that mention of the sister, too. It's not the first time that someone has casually mentioned her sister. I don't understand why she is being discussed.

Here are things I still don't know:

1. When and how did the kids get to Girdner during this most recent visit?

2. Was there a relationship between Lee and Moorer?

3. If there was a relationship, exactly when did it end?

Just throwing this out there for you guys knowing that it MAY NOT be true but I was told that the mom was just newly started dating the POI and that there was another guy that she had broken up with. Like I said, just telling what I heard. We will see...

Hello all! I'm new here so I'm not familiar with this website but I see a lot of concerned citizen regarding this case and thought I would give everyone an insight on what's been going on that I know of.

I live on the same street as both the mother and suspect and no they do not live together but they do LIVE DIRECTLY ACCROSS FROM EACH OTHER. It has always been speculated that a lot of info has been kept from the public, which is fine if it means this monster will be brought to justice this time around.

I've had relatives that have played with these precious twins and I've known them myself and THEY WERE ANGELS!!! This case has hit a lot of people in my own family and neighborhood in general due to the circumstances. I don't know if Mr. Girdner and Terri were together, but I've seen him visit a lot which came as a shock when it was confirmed by a relative that Terri broke up with the suspect JUST DAYS AGO before all of this happened.

As for Deandra this guy is a CREEP!!! He tried to talk to every female that he sees and had a bad rep so imagine everyone shock when it came out they use to talk. I never took her for the type that would even give him the time of day.

As for the house the suspect lived in, I don't know if his mother lives there or he was just staying there with a friend BUT no one has been to the house since the policemen, jump street and news reporter has been there which makes me believe that MAYBE the family knows where Deandre is hiding. I'm only speculating but it just came off as weird. ON THE OTHER HAND, with everyone that lives there has not BEEN TO THE HOUSE SINCE it probably has to do with the fact that the twins mother lives across the street. Think about it could you imagine the suspect family coming home and Ms. Moore and her 30+ FRIENDS AND RELATIVES directly across the street ANGRY and HURT!!

The whole situation is very weird and a lot of things are not adding up, but I honestly don't believe Terri had anything to do with this. I think she just happens to have become involved with the wrong fellow and they're plenty of people who would say the same. Excuse my typos but I'm just taking this very hard because I just saw these kids playing outside just days ago. I will continue to keep everyone involved in my prayers and pray that Terri has the strength to get through all of this.

Holly, I noticed that mention of the sister, too. It's not the first time that someone has casually mentioned her sister. I don't understand why she is being discussed.

Here are things I still don't know:

1. When and how did the kids get to Girdner during this most recent visit?

2. Was there a relationship between Lee and Moorer?

3. If there was a relationship, exactly when did it end?
The reporter on NG (last night) interviewed friends or neighbors of Terrye. This reporter, as well as another local poster, stated that Terrye and Deandra had been dating. They were told that this relationship ended a few days ago.

Hello all! I'm new here so I'm not familiar with this website but I see a lot of concerned citizen regarding this case and thought I would give everyone an insight on what's been going on that I know of.

I live on the same street as both the mother and suspect and no they do not live together but they do LIVE DIRECTLY ACCROSS FROM EACH OTHER. It has always been speculated that a lot of info has been kept from the public, which is fine if it means this monster will be brought to justice this time around.

I've had relatives that have played with these precious twins and I've known them myself and THEY WERE ANGELS!!! This case has hit a lot of people in my own family and neighborhood in general due to the circumstances. I don't know if Mr. Girdner and Terri were together, but I've seen him visit a lot which came as a shock when it was confirmed by a relative that Terri broke up with the suspect JUST DAYS AGO before all of this happened.

As for Deandra this guy is a CREEP!!! He tried to talk to every female that he sees and had a bad rep so imagine everyone shock when it came out they use to talk. I never took her for the type that would even give him the time of day.

As for the house the suspect lived in, I don't know if his mother lives there or he was just staying there with a friend BUT no one has been to the house since the policemen, jump street and news reporter has been there which makes me believe that MAYBE the family knows where Deandre is hiding. I'm only speculating but it just came off as weird. ON THE OTHER HAND, with everyone that lives there has not BEEN TO THE HOUSE SINCE it probably has to do with the fact that the twins mother lives across the street. Think about it could you imagine the suspect family coming home and Ms. Moore and her 30+ FRIENDS AND RELATIVES directly across the street ANGRY and HURT!!

The whole situation is very weird and a lot of things are not adding up, but I honestly don't believe Terri had anything to do with this. I think she just happens to have become involved with the wrong fellow and they're plenty of people who would say the same. Excuse my typos but I'm just taking this very hard because I just saw these kids playing outside just days ago. I will continue to keep everyone involved in my prayers and pray that Terri has the strength to get through all of this.

Welcome :wave: and thanks for your words. :hug: to you

Thank you Concerned and welcome! My deepest sympathies to the family, friends and community.

Concerned, do you have any knowledge of mom being the one that a few years ago a man (twins dad) went in on her and tried to kill her and she hid in a closet. He eventually killed himself outside of the house? I was told this is the same woman.

I was very young when this happened but I know for a fact that her husband did kill himself on the side of the house. I never was told why. Do you have a link?

I was very young when this happened but I know for a fact that her husband did kill himself on the side of the house. I never was told why. Do you have a link?

I wish I could remember his name. Now I barely remember the story but he went in and was going to kill the mom and ended up killing himself, I guess because of the police surrounding the area.

The mom said some hinky things in the interview on TV. Her verbage was not what I expected from the mother of two missing children, nor was her emotional state.

Those poor children. their father killed himself right outside their home, after he first tried to attack their mom. No wonder Mr. Jack took such a kind interest, and wanted to try help them improve their situation. What a tragic situation. I hope they are running and playing in the clouds with Caylee and Jheseeye and Ayla.

Lord, I would hate to be one of the jurors who let this perp go on the 2008 charges. It would be tough to sleep at night knowing my decision let him back on the streets where he could kill these children and their elderly caretaker.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarlaJCarl
Back