GUILTY AL - Jack Girdner, 73, & DeJerinett twins, 9, found murdered, Hope Hull, 3 June 2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Good Morning All,
New member and a Montgomery resident here. I was told by two people here yesterday that the suspect tried to sell the Mercedes in Selma Monday. Also I was the one that said I had been told that mom had just a few days ago broken up a relationship with the .

Welcome and WDE!!!

I really hope they catches him fast. I firmly believe that the suspect's family knows his whereabouts. This no snitching policy has gotten way outta control

Those poor children. their father killed himself right outside their home, after he first tried to attack their mom. No wonder Mr. Jack took such a kind interest, and wanted to try help them improve their situation. What a tragic situation. I hope they are running and playing in the clouds with Caylee and Jheseeye and Ayla.

ahwww, that was such a sweet thing to say! thank you button just wasnt enough

I keep checking in to see if the has been captured yet.

Not caught up. Was the white mercedes found?

2 questions
besides the fingerprints left on the doors-I would be surprise the perp did this-why would anyone take the doors off?
how far away was the car from the murder scene? TIA

I trust LE to be conducting the most comprehensive thorough search the likes of which we can only imagine. At the same time I am so very fearful of the outcome here. This person has nothing to lose. He had demonstrated he has no conscience. I hope that all in the area will check on those most vulnerable - people who are elderly or disabled and living alone. We already know this person has no STOP button, unless it is the permanent kind.

Chop shop involvement which means some thugs behind a crack house with some tools. Somebody's gonna talk. Justice will be served.

Chop shop involvement which means some thugs behind a crack house with some tools. Somebody's gonna talk. Justice will be served.

That's what I suspected. I sure hope they talk. Of course for all we know they could have the guy surrounded now.

I think in the area that he is probably hiding in all it is going to take (unless they find him first) is a little reward money.

ABI agents have received information placing Lee in the Selma area of Dallas County. Anyone with information on Lee's whereabouts should contact ABI Special Agent Matt Bowman. Per WSFA.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raine73
Back