Found Deceased AL - Jennifer Marshell White, 55, Moulton, 08 Apr 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Another thing that stands out to me is his text that says he's sorry things didn't work out, but then he goes on social media and says he didn't ask her to move out and didn't ask for a divorce. That guy talks out of both sides of his mouth. Jmo

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Another thing that stands out to me is his text that says he's sorry things didn't work out, but then he goes on social media and says he didn't ask her to move out and didn't ask for a divorce. That guy talks out of both sides of his mouth. Jmo

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

The pressure has been intense. A lot more than he expected. My guess is everyone expects things will quiet down now. I think they are wrong. There is no getting all the feathers back in this pillow.

Rest In Peace [emoji257]

http://www.parkwayfunerals.com/notices/Jennifer-White

Funeral for Jennifer Marshell White, 55, of Moulton will be Thursday, May 10, 2018, at Parkway Funeral Home, at 4:00 PM with Pastor Tony Collins and Bro. Jeffery Collins officiating. Burial will be in East Lawrence Memorial Gardens. Visitation will be two hours before the service at the funeral home. She was born Tuesday, January 1, 1963. She was a member of Cornerstone Church. She had a distinguished careers in Nursing with many honorable titles in many hospitals in North Alabama. She always had a passion to help others.

I am truly holding out hope that this man is just not very good with words or giving statements.

I tend to base my thinking on the “what would I do” thought process and I know what my answer would be, whether I thought a family member was going to kill themselves or if I thought a stranger was suicidal, I would seek help. I’d follow them. I’d call 911. What I wouldn’t do is let them walk out the door suicidal and alone.

I know everyone doesn’t think the same, but I do feel like most people do have compassion and would do whatever needed to help someone struggling with suicidal ideations.

I just truly hope his statement is a miscommunication on his part.

Absolutely. If I had concerns about someone whose relationship with me had broken down, I'd call for back-up. Their best friend, mother, daughter. Anyone they might still talk to. I have made off the record phonecalls to a doctor before. They can't discuss their patient but they can listen to what you say.

Back to catching up.

Well, the only way to get to set of properties that are private property is by parcel number or owner name rather than latitude and longitude. So protecting the privacy I won't post those.https://www.alabamagis.com/Winston/The road into the property from 33 is here.https://www.google.com/maps/@34.274...6GtROSp3WnXDRU9O2OPQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=enThat will be the street view but the latitude and longitude are in the URL. If you step out of street view you will see what the area looks like to compare with the GIS map of properties.I did this on PC rather than a mobile device so the interface will be different if you are using a phone. Using those you can go through the GIS map and watch the status below the map to see the latitude and longitude to find the same place and property. It will be in the area labeled 3 on the initial map you see. Make sure to select the hand tool so you can move the map as you zoom in. On the PC interface the hand tool is in the tool bar to the left. Once you zoom in to a certain level you can turn on the aerial photos to see what you are looking at. On the PC that is in the County Overlays dropdown at the top above the map.It was said that her vehicle was found 200-250 yards from 33. So about 600 to 750 feet from the road though it is unclear if that distance is following the road or as the crow flies.In the GIS you are looking to see this area ...
attachment.php
Thank you, Jethro4WS, for the aerial image.Please know that I do not intend the following to sound crass and unfeeling--I know Jennifer Marshell and the Tahoe needed to be recovered and moved.However. I wish the search helicopter crew could have gone back over this area before the Tahoe was moved. Use the discovery of the vehicle for a learning exercise, to know the Tahoe was there and and see how that looks from the air. Even seasoned searchers might find that valuable. I think searching is both skill and art, a lot of common sense mixed with knowledge and intuitive thought. Thank goodness someone finally put the pieces together enough to find Jennifer Marshell before any more time had passed.

Good grief, I do know what a paragraph is--why my iPad doesn't know is a mystery to me. One Google search coming up . . .

Post of JMW FB
April 10th @ 9:17pm. From KE

April 10th @ 9:35 pm. From JMW herself

April 12th @ 7:39 am post is important because it shows the correct tower.
From the Hwy 2 tower is where the ping came from and not double springs.

Thank you, Jethro4WS, for the aerial image.Please know that I do not intend the following to sound crass and unfeeling--I know Jennifer Marshell and the Tahoe needed to be recovered and moved.However. I wish the search helicopter crew could have gone back over this area before the Tahoe was moved. Use the discovery of the vehicle for a learning exercise, to know the Tahoe was there and and see how that looks from the air. Even seasoned searchers might find that valuable. I think searching is both skill and art, a lot of common sense mixed with knowledge and intuitive thought. Thank goodness someone finally put the pieces together enough to find Jennifer Marshell before any more time had passed.
It appears and I’m still researching, that the helicopter flew over the tower (alleged) ping in Double springs by the Winston high school.
Had they had the correct tower info off of Hwy 2, the helicopter may have been more of an asset. JMO and feel free to correct me.

I agree with training opportunities in real situations. The other thing that could be useful is to have a camera recording video on board with a 2x, 3x, or 4x zoom, if they don't already have one, and have someone who wasn't on the helicopter go through the video to give it a second look. That would also require that the gps location of the helicopter be recorded constantly in order to be able to correlate the video to a specific location or area so if something were seen of interest in the video someone could check that smaller area out.

Absolutely. If I had concerns about someone whose relationship with me had broken down, I'd call for back-up. Their best friend, mother, daughter. Anyone they might still talk to. I have made off the record phonecalls to a doctor before. They can't discuss their patient but they can listen to what you say.

Back to catching up.

Or even call the police for a well check!

An article published last night:

“State forensics office investigating cause of death of missing Moulton woman”

By: Rebecca Petit
Updated: May 08, 2018 05:06 PM CDT

“WINSTON COUNTY, Ala. - Investigators are now taking a closer look at the death of a Moulton woman, who went missing nearly a month ago.

‘I talked to the family yesterday and they seemed somewhat relieved, that Mrs. White had been located,’ said Winston County Sheriff Tommy Moore.

[SBM]

‘She was located by a private search party and she was located in her vehicle off of Logging Road on County Route 33 in Winston County,’ explained Moore.

[SBM]

‘My understanding there had actually been some people on the road that she was located on, they just had not went deep enough into the forest to discover where she was at, the Sheriff said.

The Winston County Sheriffs Office is now handling the investigation with the help of the District Attorney's office.

‘We didn't see any evidence of foul play, every death investigation we work, we work it as pretty much a homicide, but this one we don't see any foul play what so ever,’ Moore added.

[SBM]

Her body has been taken to the department of forensic science to determine the cause of death.” (BBM)

http://www.rocketcitynow.com/news/s...um=social&utm_source=facebook_WZDX_Huntsville

Councilman: Wife may have taken her own life

MOULTON — A Moulton councilman grieving the loss of his wife said he wouldn’t be surprised to learn from state forensics that his wife took her own life.

District 5 Councilman Brent White said his wife, Jennifer Marshell White, 55, was having “some very serious medical conditions.” Marshell White left her Market Street home on April 8 and was last heard from in a text message in the early morning of April 9. Phone records show the texts came from Winston County.

‘She was taking a lot of medicines to keep things under control,’ he said. ‘Some of the medicines had side effects that could increase the thoughts of suicide. Based on her texts to me and the way she had been acting, when she left I thought she was probably going to take her own life. The text sounded suicidal

http://www.decaturdaily.com/news/la...cle_13c3d174-31c2-5986-bd78-aea40d718fc0.html
BBM

As much as I hate to dwell on the “should've/would've/could've” in a situation like this ...:

Seeing the part I bolded made me so very sad, and in a way, sick.

Based on the statements he has made over the last month, I don’t necessarily get a warm, fuzzy feeling from BW. And it really bothered me when one of his sons posted on Jennifer’s FB page what her texts said and how many of them were sent, particularly when Jennifer’s daughters had said repeatedly that they were not going to share those details with the public.

But having never gone through what they have been through (thank goodness) or not knowing them personally, it is not my place to judge.

In a similar vein, I don’t know if BW was trying to portray Jennifer in a certain way. What his statement above, the part I bolded in particular, indicates to me personally is a lack of knowledge about mental illness. It kills just as much as, say, a heart attack. When someone is demonstrating suicidal behavior, it is a true medical emergency: Call 911.

Had BW gotten a text from Jennifer that made him think she was having a heart attack, he might have done things a little differently, IMO. Would he have called 911 immediately (the daughters were the ones to file a missing person report, and did have a BOLO issued through the ex-husband of one of them before that)? Would he have made sure there was an ambulance on standby?

Not meaning to disparage poor JMW, but this is exactly why removing yourself from this world by suicide and believing that doing so where you won’t be discovered is such a awful thing. She believed, I’m sure, that she was sparing her family any extra grief but in reality it did exactly the opposite.
While I wouldn’t kill myself in the home (wouldn’t want to make the home uninhabitable due to my death), I’d at least give coordinates to police right before the act.
Regardless, if you are considering suicide, please reach out for help and know you are LOVED and CHERISHED by SOMEONE. Someone will miss you for the rest of their life! Someone will forever question what they coulda-woulda-shoulda done. Someone will ache forever over this loss [emoji20]

National Suicide Prevention Hotline
1-800-273-8255

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was cell service 50-75 feet up the logging road from the Tahoe. That’s how 911 and the call to the PI was made. From att service

Thank you for all you did. Did the PI mention this in her press briefing?

Regardless, if you are considering suicide, please reach out for help and know you are LOVED and CHERISHED by SOMEONE. Someone will miss you for the rest of their life! Someone will forever question what they coulda-woulda-shoulda done. Someone will ache forever over this loss [emoji20]

National Suicide Prevention Hotline
1-800-273-8255
This so much! Her death has made me overwhelmingly sad. I'm sad for her family and for our community and for all the people who hoped she would be found safe, but it's also made me so sad for all the people who feel that suicide is the answer.

Had BW gotten a text from Jennifer that made him think she was having a heart attack, he might have done things a little differently, IMO. Would he have called 911 immediately

"[FONT=&amp]Upon receiving the text, he says he and his son immediately began trying to locate his wife. That night, they contacted OnStar, called the sheriff’s office, and Jennifer’s cellphone company."

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/mis...ell-white-22-days-after-disappearance-n870256

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]To be fair, BW didn't do nothing. I'm not sure why you'd call the Sheriff's office instead of 911, unless (as is likely here) you knew the sheriff personally and felt you'd get a quicker response that way?

[/FONT]
(the daughters were the ones to file a missing person report, and did have a BOLO issued through the ex-husband of one of them before that)?
[FONT=&amp]
Michael Hughes (the ex-husband) was one of the text recipients, and in fact apparently alerted the daughters to the messages. Which is interesting in itself, really. Did JMW want to be found? Did she know Michael would be awake, or would be awakened by a text message? Or were they just close and it's only coincidence that he's a first responder?

The subject of the daughters filing the missing persons report instead of BW doing it keeps coming up, and I'm not sure it's really significant. He may well have been too slow on that count, or he may have gotten word that the girls were going to file and figured there was no point filing a duplicate report. There's really no way of knowing. [/FONT]

The Tahoe wouldn’t be able to be spotted from the air. The trees provide a dense canopy and the dark color of the vehicle would make it nearly impossible to see.

Searching the area of smith lake a vehicle would be much easier to spot. There is many boat ramps and shallow water that could be searched via air

Thank you for all you did. Did the PI mention this in her press briefing?

I’m not sure if that information was mentioned in the press release or not. I watched it , but there was a lot to take in since it was 36 minutes long.

I’m not sure if that information was mentioned in the press release or not. I watched it , but there was a lot to take in since it was 36 minutes long.

Snipped by me

It was. I don’t have the verbatim at the moment, but DH stated there was no service and luckily they had one cell phone that could dial 911-how it got out, she had no idea.

That’s right around the 26:30 mark.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat
Back