Found Deceased AL - Jennifer Marshell White, 55, Moulton, 08 Apr 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Let's hope the investigation LE does is better than the search LE did.

I think Winston County LE is now in charge of the investigation since that's where her body was found. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

Thought I read on the last thread that it was said the phone was not reset but all apps removed ?
I'll try and find it

On Jennifer’s FB page
Post on Tuesday at 3:25 pm.
Beth, her daughter clarifies that she made the “ assumption “ Jennifer’s phone was factory reset because all of the apps had been turned off and new passwords reset.

The above is from the first thread Post #713

If she committed suicide, I agree she may have reset the phone to maintain her privacy. Im wouldn’t want people going through my phone if I died either. A quick google search will tell how to reset the phone and it’s very simple to do. Her being a nurse in an administrative role, I’d expect her to be more tech savvy than “average” for a grandmother. Also very curious how much her husband knew about her suicidal state of mind... you make some really good points!!
Resetting the phone deletes the contents - actually marks things as deleted rather than wiping the data - however almost all of the contents of the phone can be recovered forensically without much difficulty.

Of course, it isn't known if anything happened with Jennifer's phone.

This is something that has nagged at me. When you head up the mountain out of Moulton you loose cell service pretty quickly. It's extremely spotty and not reliable until you get to the area where she was found.

I think Winston County LE is now in charge of the investigation since that's where her body was found. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.
It isn't clear. I assume that since it is currently a death investigation that Winston County would be the lead. However, the Alabama Bureau of Criminal Investigation had been involved with Jennifer's case for 10 days before she was found and they were at the scene yesterday. If there is anything other than a suicide then it is highly likely that Alabama BCI would be the lead agency.

That is the station she stopped at. She turned right out of the parking lot onto Highway 36 and then turned left off 36 onto Highway 33.
Is the video of her car moving available? I had only seen the still photos where her car was at a pump.

If she turned right she was headed back North in the direction of her home. Unless I am mistaken this will be the gas station she stopped at.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/3...5!1s0x0:0x0!7e2!8m2!3d34.4347544!4d-87.292407

Thank you. Someone had stated the camera view was actually the side of the gas station and didn’t face the main road the gas station was on. Mix that with me being horrible at directions and I’m all kinds of confused. I’m gonna find the video and post cause there is a video of her leaving the gas station.

Is the video of her car moving available? I had only seen the still photos where her car was at a pump.

I'm looking for it but can't find it. I know the video I saw of her car leaving the gas station was on the television news and the only news station I watch is WAFF, but I can't find it on their website.

I’m wondering if it’s possible she could have went home in those 12 hours. Or maybe, she went out to her ex husbands grave for a while. Looking at Brent’s share of the texts in this article, JNW would appear to be alive until at least 130 am.

Brent White, who received a text message from Jennifer at 1:28 a.m., also described a text message that sounded suicidal in nature. He said the series of text messages he exchanged with his wife were as follows:

Jennifer: “Please know that I love you and I’m sorry for your pain. Be good to my girls through this. They have been through so much. I love you forever. This is not goodbye just see you later."

Brent: "Why would I not be good to your girls? I’m really sorry things haven’t worked out. I want you to be happy and healthy. I will love you forever as well."

Jennifer: "I’m finally headed to glory! I’m finally going to be at peace. I love you."

Brent said he frantically sent her a series of messages and calls trying to reach her but there was no further response. He then contacted family members who also received texts of a similar nature form Jennifer around the same time

http://m.moultonadvertiser.com/news/local/article_96e6590c-4e30-11e8-ab3b-63a098f7a91d.html?mode=jqm

Okay, that little part of the video showing the Tahoe moving only shows it heading west on 36 but doesn't show anything that indicates which way she went on 33 which is the intersection she was coming to.

While I was looking I found a still on the Dateline article that was from the video that showed her Tahoe heading toward 36. The snippet in the news story you linked is from the same camera. If there is more of that particular video of her moving vehicle the answer will be known.

Why wasn't he asking "where are you?" Or "let's talk about this in person. "? Instead he's just, oh ok, sorry we didn't work out either bye. " really??? You're wife is saying she's about to kill her self and you don't ask questions???? Smh.

Why wasn't he asking "where are you?" Or "let's talk about this in person. "? Instead he's just, oh ok, sorry we didn't work out either bye. " really??? You're wife is saying she's about to kill her self and you don't ask questions???? Smh.

This is from the article (and was quoted in the post you replied to.)
http://m.moultonadvertiser.com/news/local/article_96e6590c-4e30-11e8-ab3b-63a098f7a91d.html?mode=jqm

Brent White, who received a text message from Jennifer at 1:28 a.m., also described a text message that sounded suicidal in nature. He said the series of text messages he exchanged with his wife were as follows: Jennifer: “Please know that I love you and I’m sorry for your pain. Be good to my girls through this. They have been through so much. I love you forever. This is not goodbye just see you later."

Brent: "Why would I not be good to your girls? I’m really sorry things haven’t worked out. I want you to be happy and healthy. I will love you forever as well."

Jennifer: "I’m finally headed to glory! I’m finally going to be at peace. I love you."

Brent said he frantically sent her a series of messages and calls trying to reach her but there was no further response. He then contacted family members who also received texts of a similar nature form Jennifer around the same time.

So, we don't know what he had sent in any of the messages that occurred after what we see in the story. But the article clearly states that he sent a series of messages and calls so it isn't as if he didn't react.

$10 in fuel was more than enough to get the Tahoe the 11 ish miles right past the Lawrence county line to that old logging trail.

The Tahoe was down a small hill , which to the city yuppy Jeep club would appear to be a “ravine”.... the Tahoe was 200-250 yards down that trail.

It was not wrecked.

There was a ton of incorrect information reported shortly after the finding.

The meeting time at the gas station was 11:00, initially it was thought to be a more private search not to be known......... but then 40 Jeeps show up from a Jeep club not exactly from the area.

The “expertise” mentioned was that of family members that searched for her - on sxs and atv’s - the area chosen for the search was based on common sense and the correlation of the store and the last known ping.

The Tahoe was found at 12:10 roughly 40 minutes after unloading at Greyson.

Now, how does a group of civilians find the missing person that quickly ? Common sense

As the driver of the lead vehicle in the group of 10 that found the Tahoe. I can say that the real hero’s of this case are the daughters that kept up the search and the brother in laws of the deceased and her nieces. They put forth little effort and found her

Okay, that little part of the video showing the Tahoe moving only shows it heading west on 36 but doesn't show anything that indicates which way she went on 33 which is the intersection she was coming to.

While I was looking I found a still on the Dateline article that was from the video that showed her Tahoe heading toward 36. The snippet in the news story you linked is from the same camera. If there is more of that particular video of her moving vehicle the answer will be known.

There’s not more. I’ll send you the link for the same news report that someone recorded when watching the news on tv. It looks like the waff link upthread and what was aired on tv, are the same thing. I can’t post the link here because it links to a fb that is not JNW.

$10 in fuel was more than enough to get the Tahoe the 11 ish miles right past the Lawrence county line to that old logging trail.

The Tahoe was down a small hill , which to the city yuppy Jeep club would appear to be a “ravine”.... the Tahoe was 200-250 yards down that trail.

It was not wrecked.

There was a ton of incorrect information reported shortly after the finding.

The meeting time at the gas station was 11:00, initially it was thought to be a more private search not to be known......... but then 40 Jeeps show up from a Jeep club not exactly from the area.

The “expertise” mentioned was that of family members that searched for her - on sxs and atv’s - the area chosen for the search was based on common sense and the correlation of the store and the last known ping.

The Tahoe was found at 12:10 roughly 40 minutes after unloading at Greyson.

Now, how does a group of civilians find the missing person that quickly ? Common sense

As the driver of the lead vehicle in the group of 10 that found the Tahoe. I can say that the real hero’s of this case are the daughters that kept up the search and the brother in laws of the deceased and her nieces. They put forth little effort and found her

Welcome. And Thank You for posting and helping :)

Yes, I read it when it was originally published, and the article says the series of texts were "as follows", not "here is a portion of the texts" which implies there wasn't anything else. If there were other texts exchanged, why not release them if they show you're asking where she is/why etc, which is a natural reaction to a suicidal conversation I would think.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back