Found Deceased AL - Jennifer Marshell White, 55, Moulton, 08 Apr 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I apologize if this has already been asked, but who is Timmy? I've seen references on her FB page to them being reunited, etc., so I was wondering if this was a former/deceased husband.
It is.

The packing flurry before committing suicide might be explained as "I'm not going to be here to take care of this, so I should pack everything to make it easier on everyone after I'm gone." If she knew her husband wanted her out (he's denied this but her daughters said it was true), she might have wanted to get her belongings in order, especially the kid's stuff that was found outside, those items would be important and would be needed immediately. Just a thought on one possible scenario.

Edit to add: If she had been planning on it, I would think she would be the type to do her makeup/look nice, and take care of all the odds and ends needed before she did it. JMO, I obvs don't know her.

The phone being reset is strange. But what’s stranger to me is that she was packing and moving. I don’t understand what happened that she went from packing to getting in her Tahoe, putting $10 worth of gas in and not being accounted for, for 12 hours.
This thing about $10 worth of gas has bothered me from the first time it was mentioned. I realize we don't know how much gas was already in the Tahoe (or at least, I don't), but $10 worth of gas in a Tahoe won't get you far. Don't they get just 12-18 mpg? Hardly worth the bother to stop for that small amount in a bigger vehicle.Or maybe gas prices there are way cheaper than for me. So she didn't plan to travel far in the Tahoe, maybe just making a few trips to move boxes and belongings, or knew she wasn't going very far if she was suicidal.I hope her daughters, family, and friends can get clear answers to their questions about this ordeal.

Also, I'm really curious if they searched the exterior gas station footage for the missing 12 hours to see if she passed by again, or if anyone else's vehicle in the family passed by. It seems that is the main road to take to get to double springs/grayson area.

Right now people are divided between suicide/murder. What if it's a combination of the two? If her husband knew she was exhibiting "strange behavior" (the PD FB post seemed to indicate this whole thing wasn't a surprise), and he wanted her out of his life, what if he subtly pushed her that direction? Emotional abuse is still abuse. Could also explain why the phone was reset, to get rid of any digital evidence.

Just a thought :) MOO

Also, I'm really curious if they searched the exterior gas station footage for the missing 12 hours to see if she passed by again, or if anyone else's vehicle in the family passed by. It seems that is the main road to take to get to double springs/grayson area.
I don't think they did. I've seen that question asked several times and I believe the answer is no. Her daughter Allison is who initially found the video of her gassing up and I'm guessing at the time she didn't think of looking further. Apparently, from the daughters comments, Moulton PD never got the tape from that day and it's now been recorded over.

That's the only way to get to Double Springs/Grayson from Moulton unless you drives miles out of the way.

Right now people are divided between suicide/murder. What if it's a combination of the two? If her husband knew she was exhibiting "strange behavior" (the PD FB post seemed to indicate this whole thing wasn't a surprise), and he wanted her out of his life, what if he subtly pushed her that direction? Emotional abuse is still abuse. Could also explain why the phone was reset, to get rid of any digital evidence.

This is what I think too.

Has anyone seen a source besides the daughter for the info about the phone being reset?

This thing about $10 worth of gas has bothered me from the first time it was mentioned. I realize we don't know how much gas was already in the Tahoe (or at least, I don't), but $10 worth of gas in a Tahoe won't get you far. Don't they get just 12-18 mpg? Hardly worth the bother to stop for that small amount in a bigger vehicle.Or maybe gas prices there are way cheaper than for me. So she didn't plan to travel far in the Tahoe, maybe just making a few trips to move boxes and belongings, or knew she wasn't going very far if she was suicidal.I hope her daughters, family, and friends can get clear answers to their questions about this ordeal.

Someone correct me if I’m wrong. When JMW turned out of the gas station, she turned right (on video) and wouldn’t that be in the direction of the forest area she was found in? I don’t have the exact address of the trading post gas station she was at or the exact coordinates of where she was found, but I believe the $10 she put in her tank would have gotten her from point A to point B. Especially if the Tahoe had a 1/4 tank of gas in it. I think most people leave a small amount of gas in a vehicle that’s not regularly driven.

This is what I think too.

If she committed suicide, I agree she may have reset the phone to maintain her privacy. Im wouldn’t want people going through my phone if I died either. A quick google search will tell how to reset the phone and it’s very simple to do. Her being a nurse in an administrative role, I’d expect her to be more tech savvy than “average” for a grandmother. Also very curious how much her husband knew about her suicidal state of mind... you make some really good points!!

Someone correct me if I’m wrong. When JMW turned out of the gas station, she turned right (on video) and wouldn’t that be in the direction of the forest area she was found in? I don’t have the exact address of the trading post gas station she was at or the exact coordinates of where she was found, but I believe the $10 she put in her tank would have gotten her from point A to point B. Especially if the Tahoe had a 1/4 tank of gas in it. I think most people leave a small amount of gas in a vehicle that’s not regularly driven.

Yes, my thoughts have been exactly this. She only needed enough to get her there.

I wonder if the 12 hours unaccounted for were spent sitting there in her car mentally preparing herself to go through with her plan.

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji230][emoji5]

Yes, the $10 dollars would have easily gotten her from point A to point B. I have a grandson who lives in the Grayson area and a similar vehicle. When in a hurry I have driven to pick him up with only about 1/4 tank of gas which would be about $10.

The autopsy will tell us a lot.(I hope) If she took something maybe she started feeling it and that's when started sending text.
If was carbon monoxide then maybe again sat there and started feeling herself going so sent text.
Maybe she was not at the location the entire time, maybe was walking around.
Just so many unanswered questions.

Yes, the $10 dollars would have easily gotten her from point A to point B. I have a grandson who lives in the Grayson area and a similar vehicle. When in a hurry I have driven to pick him up with only about 1/4 tank of gas which would be about $10.

O/T
For a second there I forgot you all have cheaper gas out there than we do here in CA. $10 gets me 1/8 of a tank if I’m lucky.

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji230][emoji5]

Also a possibility she was “topping off” her tank of gas

Let's hope the investigation LE does is better than the search LE did.

If she turned right she was headed back North in the direction of her home. Unless I am mistaken this will be the gas station she stopped at.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/3...5!1s0x0:0x0!7e2!8m2!3d34.4347544!4d-87.292407

Also a possibility she was “topping off” her tank of gas

True. She could have been driving around looking for somewhere and could have gotten stuck where she was found and decided that's where she would stay.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back