Found Deceased AL - Jennifer Marshell White, 55, Moulton, 08 Apr 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sorry for quoting for my own post, but ...: Under the same post, BW posted about 10 minutes ago. Will not discuss ... I’m speechless.

ETA: BW’s posts are located under a post by LB from about 11 hours ago.
Can you screenshot them? I don't have time to find them right now and do it because I'm trying to get my son to sleep. I have screenshots of bw and son comments from last week that got deleted. So I'm guessing these will also disappear...

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Her husband going on the news is not finding her. He may be too upset to speak publicly. Her husband has stated he is praying for the return of his beautiful wife etc. I had a missing family member, none of us were willing to be interviewed or to speak publicly. Ultimately the family member was found murdered. It did not matter either way if we spoke publicly about it. It doesn't change the out come. It is just for the news hounds to sell news and sensationalism.

When did he say this?
Is there a link to it?

This case has shades of Karen Ristevski murder. Her husband wouldn't make any appeals, too. Even when challenged by a reporter (did you murder Karen? Or words to that affect. ) It was his daughter whom answered and not him. Subsequently he was charged with her death.

Just checking in to see if any new developments on case.
I just want to comment that for me, I can look pretty bad running errands and gas. No cares at all. I can say that because I am running quick errands dressed in whatever I please, I am NOT smiling at any gas station. EVER. The last thing I would want to do is encourage a conversation. Just my behavior.

I’m sorry for quoting for my own post, but ...: Under the same post, BW posted about 10 minutes ago. Will not discuss ... I’m speechless.

ETA: BW’s posts are located under a post by LB from about 11 hours ago.

Thanks for pointing that out.

I'm still leaning towards two theories:

Suicide due to the "grief" Jennifer mentioned on FB before she went missing. Husband not talking due to possibly the marriage was on it's last leg anyway and lots of anger/hurt feelings. Similar to what I mentioned earlier about how I probably would have been if my now ex had gone missing when we were separated.

Or the husband is in on it for whatever reason - divorce, rage, life insurance, lost temper?

Dagblamit! I go to sleep, I miss everything.
Here I go, trying to catch up now.

This is beginning to feel a lot like the Michael Chambers case, to ME.
Praying for that beautiful lady.

Just a friendly reminder about social media for those who are relatively new to WS:

Do not link to an individual’s social media unless that individual is a case player (Victim or named Suspect/Person of Interest).

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/misc.php?do=showrules

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?291123-Social-Media-Facebook-Twitter-etc

:seeya:

I have a few questions on my mind that I haven't seen the answers to yet.

1. When leaving the Warrior Mountain Trading Post, she went South on 33. Was that the direction of her home? I haven't seen a positive address for her. Did she go toward or away from the direction that would lead her home. She obviously went in the direction that lead her to Double Springs.

2. Do they have her phone records yet? I'm very interested to know her last communications. In other words, who may have lured her out, like I discussed in a previous post.

3. I don't even like my husband most days, and we don't live together. Still, if he was missing you bet your booty I would be pleading with him publicly to come home, because I would want all eyes off of me, and for him to at least make contact so the heat was off myself. Again, it is my opinion that when a spouse doesn't do at least this much, it raises a huge red flag, if only based on the hundreds of cases I have followed. Crystal/Steven McDowell comes to mind right off the bat. It may not be a completely fair way of assessing this, but I think we here have seen many common aspects of crimes that normally play out to the same conclusion. For example, when a child goes missing while sleeping, how does that usually end up? What about when a child is missing and there is a live-in bf/gf? Of course there are exceptions to every 'typical' conclusion, but they are just that, exceptions. MY OPINION ONLY.

4. I am still undecided on what happened to this beautiful lady. Would like to know if they've gone through her financial transactions for a few months back. Any way she was squirreling money away to split the scene? Tax refund checks cashed? Repeated cash-back on a credit or debit card during purchases that she could've been stockpiling away?

5. One point that stands out to me is that she didn't have her medicine. She's an RN, not to mention a patient that knows how much she needs these meds. Has her pharmacy been able to reveal if she stocked up on her meds to have enough on hand for her to get established somewhere else?

You do have the right locations. Her home is north of the gas station that she was seen leaving heading south. I think the only address that has been publicly posted is Market street which is the name of highway 33 as it goes through the town of Moulton.

I have a few questions on my mind that I haven't seen the answers to yet.

3. I don't even like my husband most days, and we don't live together. Still, if he was missing you bet your booty I would be pleading with him publicly to come home, because I would want all eyes off of me, and for him to at least make contact so the heat was off myself. Again, it is my opinion that when a spouse doesn't do at least this much, it raises a huge red flag, if only based on the hundreds of cases I have followed. Crystal/Steven McDowell comes to mind right off the bat. It may not be a completely fair way of assessing this, but I think we here have seen many common aspects of crimes that normally play out to the same conclusion. For example, when a child goes missing while sleeping, how does that usually end up? What about when a child is missing and there is a live-in bf/gf? Of course there are exceptions to every 'typical' conclusion, but they are just that, exceptions. MY OPINION ONLY.

Regarding the highlighted. When I was separating/divorcing and things were really bad, I don't think I would have been out looking for him. I do think I would have said somewhere something like "hey this guy and I are legally married but we are separated and headed towards divorce, papers have been filed and we do not live together - have been living separate lives for months now, I do hope he is found quickly and found alive for our children's sake. Please pray for our kids". Something to that effect to let people know why I'm not actively looking.
Everyone knows the spouse is usually suspected first, so I "think" I would even go on to say "here is where I was that day/night" "this is the last day I spoke with her" "Though not together and we have had some problems, I have nothing to do with her missing".

Speaking of which...
Has it been stated somewhere that they were separated, living apart, having troubles, etc.? That would be a good thing to know, and would change the big picture in this, in my opinion.

Speaking of which...
Has it been stated somewhere that they were separated, living apart, having troubles, etc.? That would be a good thing to know, and would change the big picture in this, in my opinion.

I don't believe Jennifer or her husband have said either. Part of it was just me speculating on a reason as to why he may not be saying much. I think them having problems/living apart would be a valid reason he's kind of staying out of it, my opinion only. It's hard to say much else without violating the TOS outlined above.

Search for missing Moulton woman moves to Smith Lake

The search for a woman missing since April 8 has now moved to the Smith Lake area, according to WHNT.

Lawrence County Sheriff Gene Mitchell told the station rescue crews are coming the area looking for Jennifer Marshell White, the wife of Moulton City Councilman Brent White. Jennifer White has been missing since April 8.

Jennifer White's daughter told the state that boats are using sonars and workers are checking around docks.

[...]

http://www.al.com/news/huntsville/index.ssf/2018/04/search_for_missing_moulton_wom.html

Speaking of which...

I don't believe Jennifer or her husband have said either. Part of it was just me speculating on a reason as to why he may not be saying much. I think them having problems/living apart would be a valid reason he's kind of staying out of it, my opinion only. It's hard to say much else without violating the TOS outlined above.

You may want to check out comments by Jennifer’s daughter, EBH, and BW from about 16 hours ago. They are located under LB’s comment, posted yesterday:

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=2002117756773290&id=100009252558225

You may want to check out comments by Jennifer’s daughter, EBH, and BW from about 16 hours ago. They are located under LB’s comment, posted yesterday:

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=2002117756773290&id=100009252558225

I took your advice.

1) There is always a possibility she did commit suicide. Families can be in denial, understandably so.
2) The husband could be responsible.
3) A third party unrelated to either circumstance could be responsible.

Both families for their own reasons are very upset right now

The search for a woman missing since April 8 has now moved to the Smith Lake area, according to WHNT.

Lawrence County Sheriff Gene Mitchell told the station rescue crews are coming the area looking for Jennifer Marshell White, the wife of Moulton City Councilman Brent White. Jennifer White has been missing since April 8.

Jennifer White's daughter told the state that boats are using sonars and workers are checking around docks.

[...]

http://www.al.com/news/huntsville/index.ssf/2018/04/search_for_missing_moulton_wom.html
Since his name has been stated in MSM since the beginning, I’m going to bring this up.
Is it considered a conflict Of interest for the tiny local sheriff office to investigate
( actually lack there of) ?
Could that be why the sheriff went to the state attorney office after 2.5 weeks ?
Could that be why NO cell phone records have been pulled or analyzed?

In all honesty , I hope Marshall ran,,, ran as far away from .......... well, you know.

[...]

I’d assumed Smith Lake was fairly close to Double Springs, but according to Google Maps, it’s almost an hour (32 miles) away.

I do want to make sure that “Lewis Smith Lake” and “Smith Lake,” which the article mentions, are one and the same. Locals, please correct me, if this is not the case!

51e528cb678caae2f46e250b0186a6f1.jpg

Also, for reference purposes, here is the directions from Moulton > Double Springs > Smith Lake:

8c5c8bf06dd213c7d057ffcf3dad5ad7.jpg

So I wonder why they are now looking in the area that’s 30+ miles away from where the last ping from Jennifer’s phone came. Have they been able to access GPS data on Jennifer’s phone, and it gave them a more precise location? The areas do look rather remote, so maybe the ping information wasn’t very accurate. But an hour away?

Or have they been able to obtain location data from another phone, and that is what lead them to Smith Lake? The Police Chief did say he would like to get information from other phones.

Either way, I am glad that they are searching again. I would hate see this drag on like we have seen with so many cases recently. And I hope that if anyone knows anything, they come forward NOW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smithlake.JPG The entire area of water that's circled is Smith Lake. If I remember correctly it has something like 600 miles of shoreline.

I forgot to say that yes Lewis Smith Lake and Smith Lake are one and the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3