Arizona girl, 2, left in car by father on 109-degree day and is found dead #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It was definitely a change of appearance for sure. In the video of the day he killed Parker, he had a pregnant size belly in his tshirt. He looked very thin at the recent hearing.
Booze causes a lot of bloat and puffiness, so lost that. I'm sure this is a very stressful time.

I honestly did not recognize him.

Last edited:
The fact that they are a conventionally attractive pair vs. a couple of potatoes also helps, I imagine.
I think the attractiveness combined with money and profession gave them a considerable advantage. It’s too bad he couldn’t have done a better job at parenting, because they had the foundation of a good life.

It was definitely a change of appearance for sure. In the video of the day he killed Parker, he had a pregnant size belly in his tshirt. He looked very thin at the recent hearing.
I wouldn't have even guessed it was the same person. He cleaned himself up, got a haircut and was wearing glasses and a decent suit. Looks like some weight loss (no more beer?) He seemed annoyed to be there if you ask me.

He ain't such a looker now with the new 'do.

I think he looks much better actually. He looks like he dropped 30 lbs. overnight

Hard to believe Parker has been gone for a month...RIP. I hope you get justice and your sisters stay safe. JMOOO.

It’s an abomination.

Every day we read about children dying for all kinds of horrid reasons. Disease, freak accidents, whatever but IMO neglect leading to death is the worst, because it’s so avoidable. So many parents are out there begging for their children to be well and some moron T*H*U*G* like this comes along and chooses everything but his baby.

I don’t at all mean to make a stupid pun but my eye always sees “Parker” and thinks “he parked her.”

Poor little sweetheart, suffering so.

Something is very off here. This is a parent who lost custody of another child, in part because of the same dangerous behavior. This is a parent who stole two beers from a convenience store while in the presence of and driving his children.

This is a man who lied to police from the start.

Yet the judge seems to buy into the ‘pillar of the community’ storyline.

Why?
And he is married to a physician who continues to defend him.

I think he looks much better actually. He looks like he dropped 30 lbs. overnight
He does look less puffy. He must’ve been drinking quite a bit. Most people would lose their appetite in this situation too. Not sure how that works for him.

I didn’t recognize him at first. He cleaned up good. Looked like a professional. He also looked like he was quite put out, as if he had somewhere else to be.

Here we go - a guy being catered to by his domineering wife, being allowed to prioritize play - as in very likely something prescribed or illegal - over his kids.

He seems to get away with it by constantly stroking her ego.

I have to agree with you. I refrained from saying it earlier, but I was thinking if they lived in a mobile home or apartment and she was a convenience store clerk, for example, would the judge have listened to her? Same thing with the Jon Benet Ramsey case, for example: Wealthy parents in a big house were not separately questioned and were given too much leeway by detectives in the first hours. It’s maddening, because all should be equal before the law. :(

You are so right about JBR case! The local police must have felt so crushed by the splendor of the Rs house that they didn’t even search it properly.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back