Found Deceased AL - Jennifer Marshell White, 55, Moulton, 08 Apr 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've been family friends for years but don't speak on a regular basis by any means. I'm following along with the posts like the rest of you, but I don't think a husband spending the night at his son's after a fight is suspicious.

Welcome. Thanks for sharing your personal connection. Please don’t let us chase you off, we appreciate your insight.

We've been family friends for years but don't speak on a regular basis by any means. I'm following along with the posts like the rest of you, but I don't think a husband spending the night at his son's after a fight is suspicious.

She did not take any medicine with her. What is the possibility that she may have checked herself into some type of medical facility?

I think while packing she decided to kill herself and chased her daughter away so that she wouldn't feel tempted to change her mind. It is often reported people are happy and at peace once they have decided to commit suicide, that would explain the gas station video.

The husbands first words (Psychological distancing ) shown in his language that things between them was fractured.

After this new info I now believe this was a suicide.

Welcome. Thanks for sharing your personal connection. Please don’t let us chase you off, we appreciate your insight.

Thank you! You didn't chase me off 😀. I don't want to share any details that the family may not want public, but wanted to offer a different viewpoint.

The family finally released the content of her texts and more info as to the last day scene. Prayers for her daughters and granddaughters. Excerpt from MSM link below:

"Neither of Jennifer’s daughters heard from her again until 1:17 a.m. the next morning. Beth and Allison received a group text from Jennifer, telling them she loved them and to take care of her grandchildren. Neither Beth nor Allison were woken up by the message, but Beth’s ex-husband Michael Hughes, who is still a close friend of the family, was awake and received a similar message from Jennifer. Michael, a police trainee, called the sisters to tell them he had received a disturbing message from their mother.

“She said she loved us and not to worry. That she was finally gonna have peace. And that was it,” Allison said. She said the messages were suicidal in nature, and she began to call her mother frantically. “I couldn't get her to respond after that or pick up the phone

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/mis...ell-white-22-days-after-disappearance-n870256

New video just put up, I believe. Jamie Cooper Television interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GteVnWG_4mE&feature=share

Now, there is even more information released on this video from her daughter. JMW stated in her text that she was going to be with her husband (deceased) and be at peace, at last. Just now watching only posted a few minutes ago and the family was interviewed just this morning (Tuesday, May 1).

From same article:

This leaves two possibilities IMO:
1. She sent a suicide note herself
2. Someone else sent it to make it look like a suicide

No. 1 seems more likely but I hope LE investigates in all directions.

Thanks, cybervampira, for this invaluable article (linked) that gives us a lot more info to work with.
https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/mis...ell-white-22-days-after-disappearance-n870256

With all due respect, I choose No. 2. IMO. A woman who is so invested in the lives of her children and grandchildren would not choose suicide. But, just my opinion, and don't mean to discount any other theories.

She was babysitting for her grandchildren, whenever necessary. That is selfless and loving, in my view. She was a lovely woman, both inside and out, so far as we know. She had a great job. She did not seem to be despondent or lacking in self-esteem (IMO).

The clip of her seemingly smiling at the gas pumps, in my opinion, signaled that she knew she had her whole new life ahead of her -- and I don't mean the afterlife.

Now, there is even more information released on this video from her daughter. JMW stated in her text that she was going to be with her husband (deceased) and be at peace, at last. Just now watching only posted a few minutes ago and the family was interviewed just this morning (Tuesday, May 1).

This info about the texts is exactly what I heard from a coworker and have shared with a couple of people on here via PM. I’m not an insider at all, but Moulton is such a small town and with the message going to 4 people, it seems almost impossible that the text wasn’t known to most of the town before now.

Is it known where Jennifer was planning to stay? Since she seemingly was wanting to move everything out on the 8th it would seem she would have had a place to go.

I’m still torn 50/50 on suicide or foul play. If suicide I hunk it was a rash decision. Perhaps she could have thought that if her daughter didn’t want to help her pack that she wasn’t sure how she would be able to go live with her then. Completely irrational but I could see how Jennifer may think that.

As I’ve said before, I would not have cared if my ex had gone missing when we were divorcing. He was not nice to me at all and was a complete jerk. There were a couple Higgs that we spent apart as well due to fighting. No way I would have gone on television to ask to look for him at that point. I would have left that for his mom and siblings to do. So it could be some unfortunate coincidence for him that she went missing at the same when things were going bad at home.

They mentioned in the interview this morning that they discussed a "rental unit" for her temporary storage. I am sure they would have checked all local storage rental places (even in other names, etc. ANY units rented in that time frame). She could have rented a storage unit and parked her car in one of these units and ALL answers may be in that car and unit. I am sure LE has explored this, but she appeared to be so at peace in that last video at the gas station (like she had made a decision). As a nurse (and a very intelligent one from all indications), she could have sent that last text and driven into that unit. Surely if her vehicle is located, everything will fall into place and her family will have some answers. Praying that they soon can locate her. :thinking:

Thanks, cybervampira, for this invaluable article (linked) that gives us a lot more info to work with.

With all due respect, I choose No. 2. IMO. A woman who is so invested in the lives of her children and grandchildren would not choose suicide. But, just my opinion, and don't mean to discount any other theories.

She was babysitting for her grandchildren, whenever necessary. That is selfless and loving, in my view. She was a lovely woman, both inside and out, so far as we know. She had a great job. She did not seem to be despondent or lacking in self-esteem (IMO).

The clip of her seemingly smiling at the gas pumps, in my opinion, signaled that she knew she had her whole new life ahead of her -- and I don't mean the afterlife.

One would hope that is the case, and bless you for thinking so kindly of her. But she was facing a second divorce (an online obituary for her former husband indicated they were divorced at the time of his death in 2014) and Multiple Sclerosis. That had to be frightening, going forward alone with a potentially debilitating disease, as much as she loved her girls. I feel so much for her daughters, the thought of losing both parents within a short span of time is so difficult. I lost two parents and both siblings before I was 55.

I also feel if she was going to harm herself she would not have sent those text only to go off somewhere where no one could find her. If she truly was going to have peace she would also left closure for her children and grandchildren.

It seems you go off where no one will find you to give the illusion you are out there somewhere and you haven't harmed yourself. I know this doesn't work but I feel this is the reason why some people feel that is the way to end things.

Of course these are just my thoughts and opinions and I have no personal insight. I have followed this as best any of us can with the limited information we had. I thought maybe suicide initially but the marital problems have me on the fence. I don't feel a loving mother and grandmother (with no known history of mental illness noted) would chose suicide as a way out of a bad marriage.

Is it known where Jennifer was planning to stay? Since she seemingly was wanting to move everything out on the 8th it would seem she would have had a place to go.

RBBM

In the video, her daughter, Emily says Jennifer had been looking for a place to move to all weekend.

She also says Jennifer did not have a storage unit lined up when she arrived at Jennifer's home to help her pack and suggested to her they wait until the next day, so that she could get one, while either Emily stayed with Jennifer that night or Jennifer stayed with Emily.

Also according to Emily, Jennifer had texted her only the night before to tell her the decision had been made that she had to move out of the house. Jennifer did have some men lined up to help her move.

[BBM=Bolded By Me]

The only way I'd believe that the message was authentic would be if it were a video text with JMW speaking those words herself.

One would hope that is the case, and bless you for thinking so kindly of her. But she was facing a second divorce (an online obituary for her former husband indicated they were divorced at the time of his death in 2014) and Multiple Sclerosis. That had to be frightening, going forward alone with a potentially debilitating disease, as much as she loved her girls. I feel so much for her daughters, the thought of losing both parents within a short span of time is so difficult. I lost two parents and both siblings before I was 55.

Thanks, GraceG. I have to say, I've been "blessed out" many times, but not simply blessed for the sake of goodwill towards me!

I understand your reasoning completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member