Found Deceased AL - Jennifer Marshell White, 55, Moulton, 08 Apr 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Crystal McDowell the TX case you're remembering? https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...te-McDowell-38-Baytown-25-Aug-2017-1-*Arrest*

Can anyone familiar with statistics shed some light on how common/rare it would be for a woman of her demographic to commit suicide, specifically in a manner that would conceal their body (ie submerge in large body of water)?

BBM- She's actually in the highest risk age category for suicide (45-64 years old) and the rate of female suicide has gone up a ton in recent years. Total suicide rates in Alabama (15.61 per 100,000) are a bit higher than nationwide averages (13.42 per 100,000). However, I can't find the info on manner of suicide broken down into categories (age/gender/location), but 51% of suicides are gun related, followed by suffocation (including hanging) at 25.9%, poisoning (including ODs) at 14.9%, and other at 8.2% based on 2016 stats. Hanging and ODs seem to be the top two methods chosen by women.

That's the best I can do for now, but I'll keep looking.

She had money problems. That's what a lot of their fights were about. In her texts she said she was putting on her heavenly garb and would be with her ex soon. Maybe she was depressed and trying to make her husband feel guilty. However, I had not thought about looking into insurance policies.
Accordingly, on JMW FB, family has mentioned HIS affair as well.
So, I’m positive money was not the only issue.

JMW daughter is the one who posted that on her page under comments from certain people uncomfortable with the private investigator being involved.
JMW FB page is public and is posted on the first page of this thread.

I would also add in places like her parents property, if it is still in the family, and otherwise unoccuppied. Same for her ex-husband's property. Any place she liked to go to, especially when she was younger. Her friends when growing up or her older relatives might have an idea or two.

Hopefully the people that live in the area have been encouraged to search their own properties rather than wait on LE to search since there would be far too much area for LE to search.
https://m.facebook.com/Tips-or-any-info-in-the-search-for-Jennifer-Marshell-White-2160799140873413/
These are places that have been searched by family and friends.
They are asking for people to send tips or search ideas to this page.

New video just put up, I believe. Jamie Cooper Television interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GteVnWG_4mE&feature=share

Thanks for sharing, kirkassoc.

This is a 15-minute interview, and I am very short on time but here is a rough summary:

1. Jennifer texted Emily the night before the day she was last seen to tell her thatthe decision had been made for her to move out of the house.

2. Jennifer had some men lined up to help her move.

3. Emily suggested to Jennifer they wait until the next day, so that Jennifer could get a storage unit.

4. When Emily went to Jennifer's home to help her move, there was no one downstairs.

5. Jennifer acted as though she wanted Emily out of the house.

6. The house was "chaotic" as Jennifer had been packing up, but she appeared unusually calm. Emily did not think anything of it but became concerned when Jennifer turned up missing.

7. Jennifer's older daughter, Allison, says since the state authorities were brought in on Wednesday, she is the only one who has been interviewed as of Sunday.

8. There are no suspects.

9. In addition to Allison and Emily, texts were sent to Jennifer's husband, her sister-in-law and Emily's ex-husband.

10. Jennifer has never made comments like the ones in those texts.

11. She was preparing all weekend for Joint Commission's visit to her place of employment on Monday.

12. Some of the wording she used in the texts did not sound like her (abbreviations, etc.).

13. The footage from the gas station was found by the daughters.

14. Jennifer never went out looking the way she did in the gas station footage. She always (even when going out with family) dressed nice. This makes the daughters think that she was either meeting someone she felt very comfortable with or that she was in a hurry.

15. There was no activity on Jennifer's cell phone between 1:30 pm and 1:17 am (when the texts were sent), which the daughters feel is very unusual.

16. The daughters are not accusing anyone. They just find their mother.

ETA: Jennifer spent the weekend looking for a place to move to.

Great summary, IMHO. Thanks very much.

New video just put up, I believe. Jamie Cooper Television interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GteVnWG_4mE&feature=share

I don't think this was a suicide, either. According to another poster on the previous page- she was divorced from her first husband when he died. She allegedly told her daughters, husband, and ex son-in-law that she was going to be with their father? Come on.......

Yeah. I'm not ready to drink that Kool-Aid yet. And these are all contacts on her cell phone, so "whomever" could easily have sent a group text. Especially someone who is familiar with the family and friends.

BBM- She's actually in the highest risk age category for suicide (45-64 years old) and the rate of female suicide has gone up a ton in recent years. Total suicide rates in Alabama (15.61 per 100,000) are a bit higher than nationwide averages (13.42 per 100,000). However, I can't find the info on manner of suicide broken down into categories (age/gender/location), but 51% of suicides are gun related, followed by suffocation (including hanging) at 25.9%, poisoning (including ODs) at 14.9%, and other at 8.2% based on 2016 stats. Hanging and ODs seem to be the top two methods chosen by women.

That's the best I can do for now, but I'll keep looking.

Thank you for sharing! This is concerning info... I'm not 100% convinced whether her disappearance was suicide/accident/foul play, but looking at it from a statistical perspective seems to favor suicide.

Regardless, it must be horrifying for her family and I hope a resolution is found for them asap.

It's difficult to stay within ToS but I can say that I'd be thinking suicide by now were it not for a browse around Facebook.

It's difficult to stay within ToS but I can say that I'd be thinking suicide by now were it not for a browse around Facebook.

Not sure if you saw what was posted just in the last 5 minutes? Pics of text messages?
Wow!!

I'm following too and have read the entire thread. I feel heartsick for the daughters.
Presently on the fence, but something seems very off imo.

My goodness, I had chalked this one up to suicide and have not been following. I thought she would have been located by now. I'm all caught up reading (except for her FB) - that page makes my head hurt. Not sure what to think.

I don't think someone else was at the house when her daughter went there to help her move because it was only like 10 minutes later that she was at the gas station. I do think she may have received a call or text and was hurrying to get somewhere or meet someone - probably not her husband, because she could tell him to come to the house. I don't even think it weird that the husband spent the night with his son.

I'm not feeling that she sent the texts, so foul play comes to mind. I will guess that there are other characters at play.

Just thinking out loud!

Now, there is even more information released on this video from her daughter. JMW stated in her text that she was going to be with her husband (deceased) and be at peace, at last. Just now watching only posted a few minutes ago and the family was interviewed just this morning (Tuesday, May 1).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GteVnWG_4mE&feature=share[/QUOTE]

My heart goes out to her beautiful daughters who handled themselves so well on the Cooper and Company interview today (linked above). I can see that they are very hopeful that she will be found safe and well.

I wish I could be hopeful, too. But that "final farewell" group text to her loved ones, allegedly sent by JMW, after a gaping void in communication from her, screams foul play (IMO).

Re: FB. Lots of drama that doesn’t really make me think foul play. Sounds like everyone involved has a hot temper and loves to post on social media... Someone is named publicly on FB, that person freaks out and sends some angry texts, then the texts are posted on social media. There are lots of bullying accusations in all directions. I don’t think it will help find Jennifer.

Thank you for sharing! This is concerning info... I'm not 100% convinced whether her disappearance was suicide/accident/foul play, but looking at it from a statistical perspective seems to favor suicide.

Regardless, it must be horrifying for her family and I hope a resolution is found for them asap.

We could turn around the statistics for homicide. While statistically less likely to be murdered on any given day, by any given person, the risk of homicide by an intimate partner counts for 1/3 of all female homicides and 2/3 of intimate partner homicide victims are women.

The two weeks following a divorce filing or separation are the most dangerous time and 500 times more dangerous if there was abuse prior (not accusing, just statistics).

If the woman initiated the separation, there is an increased risk as well. Lots of other risk factors available with a search, but I don't know if any apply to the situation.

Interestingly, many are planned beforehand rather than spontaneously induced by rage (which shocked me).

Still.....those are some very harsh words and name calling...towards a daughter who is desperate and no doubt distraught about her mom's well being.

Best scenario would be that Jennifer just took off to get some peace from whatever drama is going on, and clear her head....but sadly I think that's unlikely given those texts and not contacting her daughters.

Hmmm. She's shooing her daughter out of the house, the minutes later she's happy and buying gas. She looks very happy at the gas station.

Anyone who has an expression of joy at the gas station certainly has something other than getting gas to be happy about! That's why I am not thinking suicide.

Anyone who has an expression of joy at the gas station certainly has something other than getting gas to be happy about! That's why I am not thinking suicide.

NOT THAT I THINK THIS HAPPENED HERE but a lot of people, once they've made up their mind to commit suicide, are at peace, happy even...

Just in general to everyone... Please, please, don't think that suicide/ideations follow a pattern, or are logical, or make sense, or are as you think they'd be...

Now, where is Jennifer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member