Found Deceased AL - Jennifer Marshell White, 55, Moulton, 08 Apr 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the txt msgs she allegedly sent, verbatim.?

I don't know what it is, it may have nothing to do with her "disappearance". Her husband is hiding something. It maybe financial, an assignation. He is conspicuos in his absence.
One member, (forgive me not recalling their name) said ( don"t quote me) in these circumstances, no matter if acrimony is involved. They would want their partner/spouse, found, if not tp just take away the wondering chitter chatter.
I would like to see,/read (piece to camera statement, or official written statement) from her husband. Just so he can stop rumours, etc..

He is hiding something

Anyone who has an expression of joy at the gas station certainly has something other than getting gas to be happy about! That's why I am not thinking suicide.

Is the whole video available, or was that pic just a moment? She may have smiled very briefly, at a memory, at child who smiled at her, or whatever.....would be good to see her demeanor in the whole video

I completely understand. How do I become a Verified Insider?

Would you consider becoming a Verified Insider? That's the only way things like this are allowed to be posted without links. It has to be that way or this place would become like a FB group full of rumors and gossip. I hope you'll understand. A VI, however, is allowed to post their inside information without links. I hope you will consider it.
I completely understand. How do I become a Verified Insider? I'm new to this.

I am also on the fence, from what I read (although I nor maybe her own family didn't know her state of mind), don't think suicide.

Her husband? it would be too obvious considering the circumstances. He would be very foolish to do something to her. (stranger things have happened)

Maybe she hid the fact how upset she was and went off the road some where, inadvertently because she was distracted and not paying attention.

I'm concerned about that lake. I've seen comments that it is very deep. Does anyone know if there is access by road to that lake?
After more than 3 weeks, the vehicle is still not found.

A saying comes to mind, give someone enough rope......

Hi
I feed very sad for all the extra stress going on in their lives. Everyone is running in panic and fear which is understandable.
Step families are often volatile especially in times of stress everyone sides with their own blood so to speak. If they were already fractured - I think emotions are at boiling point. I have seen the word affair thrown around I don’t who or when but people may have tremendous guilt with what is now occurring.
I wonder whether the 10 was topping up the fuel to just drive and drive and that’s why she has not been found.
Although I feel this is self harm there is some odd things going on. The smiling is to me irrelevant as it was a moment and could be anything.
But the way she was dressed has me concerned. I have lost people to self harm,too many and the grown adults have all had everything in order, were found quickly and were dressed well or at the least normal. I realise everyone is different but just sharing personal experience. Someone close to me actually paid all their bills ahead for 2 months, got a hair cut, bought new clothes, sent messages to people close to them and then were gone all the same day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the whole video available, or was that pic just a moment? She may have smiled very briefly, at a memory, at child who smiled at her, or whatever.....would be good to see her demeanor in the whole video

Hi
I feed very sad for all the extra stress going on in their lives. Everyone is running in panic and fear which is understandable.
Step families are often volatile especially in times of stress everyone sides with their own blood so to speak. If they were already fractured - I think emotions are at boiling point. I have seen the word affair thrown around I don’t who or when but people may have tremendous guilt with what is now occurring.
I wonder whether the 10 was topping up the fuel to just drive and drive and that’s why she has not been found.
Although I feel this is self harm there is some odd things going on. The smiling is to me irrelevant as it was a moment and could be anything.
But the way she was dressed has me concerned. I have lost people to self harm,too many and the grown adults have all had everything in order, were found quickly and were dressed well or at the least normal. I realise everyone is different but just sharing personal experience. Someone close to me actually paid all their bills ahead for 2 months, got a hair cut, bought new clothes, sent messages to people close to them and then were gone all the same day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe her gas gauge was broken. If so, she would want to fill it up before driving any distance lest she run out of gas.

I'm concerned about that lake. I've seen comments that it is very deep. Does anyone know if there is access by road to that lake?
Official stats for Smith Lake say it has an average depth of 66 feet, but there are places like near the dam that are over 200 feet deep. With as many miles of shoreline as the lake has there are numerous public boat ramps, so yes, there is access by road.

Now, there is even more information released on this video from her daughter. JMW stated in her text that she was going to be with her husband (deceased) and be at peace, at last. Just now watching only posted a few minutes ago and the family was interviewed just this morning (Tuesday, May 1).

Does anyone know where her ex-husband is buried?

New article, quite detailed

also her husband spoke:

[FONT=&quot]When reached by Dateline, Jennifer’s husband Bret said he had not asked his wife for a divorce or asked her to move out. He stated that the morning Jennifer went missing, at around 1:30 a.m., he also received a text from her. He said it read, “Please know that I love you and I’m sorry for any pain,” followed by “I love you forever. Not goodbye. Just see ya later.” [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Upon receiving the text, he says he and his son immediately began trying to locate his wife. That night, they contacted OnStar, called the sheriff’s office, and Jennifer’s cellphone company. Bret told Dateline that Jennifer had medical issues that he believes could have caused her mental distress. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]He also told Dateline that he has chosen to stay out of the public eye to keep the attention on finding his wife.[/FONT]
https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/mis...ell-white-22-days-after-disappearance-n870256

You are right about the depth of Lewis Smith Lake, according to Wikipedia:

"Lewis Smith Lake is a reservoir in north Alabama. Located on the Sipsey Fork of the Black Warrior River, the lake covers over 21,000 acres (85 km2) [1] in Cullman, Walker, and Winston counties. The maximum depth at the dam is 264 feet. The three-fingered lake has over 500 miles (800 km) of shoreline, and at full pool has a level of 510 feet (160 m).[2]"

[2] http://www.smithlake.info/

contradictory:

[FONT=&quot] She (Beth) said her mother told her Brent had asked for a divorce and had asked Jennifer to move out.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jennifer’s husband Bret (sp) said he had not asked his wife for a divorce or asked her to move out.

from article I posted.[/FONT]

contradictory:

[FONT="] She (Beth) said her mother told her Brent had asked for a divorce and had asked Jennifer to move out.

[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#232323][FONT="]Jennifer’s husband Bret (sp) said he had not asked his wife for a divorce or asked her to move out.

from article I posted.[/FONT]

Great catch!

New article, quite detailed

also her husband spoke:

[FONT="]When reached by Dateline, Jennifer’s husband Bret said he had not asked his wife for a divorce or asked her to move out. He stated that the morning Jennifer went missing, at around 1:30 a.m., he also received a text from her. He said it read, “Please know that I love you and I’m sorry for any pain,” followed by “I love you forever. Not goodbye. Just see ya later.” [/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#232323][FONT="]Upon receiving the text, he says he and his son immediately began trying to locate his wife. That night, they contacted OnStar, called the sheriff’s office, and Jennifer’s cellphone company. Bret told Dateline that Jennifer had medical issues that he believes could have caused her mental distress. [/FONT]

[FONT="]He also told Dateline that he has chosen to stay out of the public eye to keep the attention on finding his wife.[/FONT]
https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/mis...ell-white-22-days-after-disappearance-n870256

So, her daughters claim she said she was going to be with their father (deceased). He's claiming she sent a loving text to him. Something is weird about all of this.

I'm not saying he did anything to her, but why would the daughters lie about an affair and him asking her to move out?

Did someone else harm her and send those texts? Who are the men that were going to help her move out?

Maybe her gas gauge was broken. If so, she would want to fill it up before driving any distance lest she run out of gas.

Or maybe she only needed a small amount to make it into the lake?

IDK, but I think if I were suicidal and had decided I was going to drive my car into water, my appearance would probably not be a priority.

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji230][emoji5]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member