Found Deceased AL - Jennifer Marshell White, 55, Moulton, 08 Apr 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get over the 12 hour block of time. She could have been anywhere doing anything! She drove off into the south, well aware that for at least 20 minutes there could be no tracking. In 12 hours she could have driven to Mexico! Before she let anyone know she would be gone, she could have been hundreds of miles away. Shaking my head over here....Good plan to go into DV Protection. Good plan to just straight up disappear. I would go with accident before suicide. I think the truth of what happened to her is in the secret we have yet to know about .

bbm But the phone last pinged at night at the lake (forgot the name, sorry) from where she also sent the texts, not too far from their home, so she didn't go very far.

but she did not ALLEGEDLY shoo her daughter out until her daughter ALLEGEDLY told her she did not have to be packing right then, that day... When clearly, Marshell thought otherwise. (it did not sound as if Marshell shooed her daughter out right away... but only after they disagreed IMO)

You're right. But I can't shake the feeling that her sudden reversal was awfully convenient, now that we know there was a phone call around that time and that she immediately thereafter left for the gas station and...whatever followed.

Her daughters stated it wasn’t used in the whole 12 hours.
So, I’m assuming it didn’t ping until it pinged off the double Springs tower.

But phones "check in" to a tower every once in a while to retrieve messages, update apps, etc, even if no call or text was made/sent. I think it's every few hours iirc from another case I was following. Her phone should have definitely pinged a tower during those 12 hours, unless it was switched off.

bbm But the phone last pinged at night at the lake (forgot the name, sorry) from where she also sent the texts, not too far from their home, so she didn't go very far.

Yes her PHONE did. Yes.

But phones "check in" to a tower every once in a while to retrieve messages, update apps, etc, even if no call or text was made/sent. I think it's every few hours iirc from another case I was following. Her phone should have definitely pinged a tower during those 12 hours, unless it was switched off.

...or she was somewhere out of service.

but she did not ALLEGEDLY shoo her daughter out until her daughter ALLEGEDLY told her she did not have to be packing right then, that day... When clearly, Marshell thought otherwise. (it did not sound as if Marshell shooed her daughter out right away... but only after they disagreed IMO)

I am not pointing fingers or positing a theory, just trying to make sure to consider everything...

Didn’t she ( Marshell) also state there were men coming to help?
Do we know who they were?
Did one of them need a ride to help her?

True. IF there is service. Meaning that for 12 hours there was no service near her phone. (Very sketchy service on that road, I understand) THEN there was. THEN there wasn't. That is how I interpreted the information. We will see.

?????
From the current Al.com article, apparently they don’t know if she took her purse or meds,,,,,,,,,
So did she just hurry and grab $10.00 out of ????
And left to pay for gas?
Was the money in the Tahoe?

And, then...her phone was reset to factory settings. Can this get any stranger?

From the looks of her Facebook around Dec 30th, there appears to have been a family gathering at a lake house. It’s the same area where her phone last pinged.

Re-reading the thread and this just jumped out at me. Did anyone follow up on this extremely interesting detail?

It seems to me that some careful thought went into this, by someone. A pretty thorough someone.

" [FONT=&quot]Eventually, the police department found that Jennifer White's cellphone had last "pinged" a tower near Bankhead National Forest in Double Springs, about 25 miles from the her home."

Where in relation to this is Lake Smith? or would a ping from either location come from the same tower.

Are they still searching the lake? all the [/FONT]
[FONT=Benton Sans, Arial, sans-serif]accesses, ramps etc.? I know they did a search, but for how long? It's a big lake...[/FONT]

Re-reading the thread and this just jumped out at me. Did anyone follow up on this extremely interesting detail?

I read this in the beginning. I'm thinking they own a lake house.

Gathering at a lake house in Dec? I hope the place has been searched. Does it have a garage?

I wish I could remember where I saw it, but way back in the first few days someone on FB asked one of the daughters about that and I believe she said the house belonged to a family member and I know she said they had checked there.

" [FONT="]Eventually, the police department found that Jennifer White's cellphone had last "pinged" a tower near Bankhead National Forest in Double Springs, about 25 miles from the her home."

Where in relation to this is Lake Smith? or would a ping from either location come from the same tower.

Are they still searching the lake? all the [/FONT]
[FONT=Benton Sans, Arial, sans-serif]accesses, ramps etc.? I know they did a search, but for how long? It's a big lake...[/FONT]

36.0 mi. - 49.0 mi.
52 min. - 1 hr. 4 min.
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Dou...f00b0e35e59e!2m2!1d-87.024944!2d34.047773!3e0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scorpioo18