Found Deceased AL - Jennifer Marshell White, 55, Moulton, 08 Apr 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

A few thoughts.. I’ve said before that I think she harmed herself and I still see this as the most likely scenario. Not only was she having marriage problems but she had MS which WILL cause altered mental status, depression, anxiety. That is a debilitating diagnosis with a grim outlook for the future. She was not only looking at facing this disease, but facing it alone. I for one can understand not wanting to put that burden on my children. She was a nurse, she knew exactly what her future looked like. Plus, the text messages sent to her family and friend... the friend being a POLICE OFFICER, so this adds merit to the suicide theory. If someone did her harm, why in the world would they text a police officer to alert right away that something was wrong? That doesn’t make sense.
I know that family and people close to her do not want to imagine suicide, but it happens everyday. People you would never suspect. It happened in my own family 3 years ago. No warning at all.
What I wonder is what she was doing in those 12 hours?? Contemplating how, when, where? Drinking alcohol? Taking medication to numb her emotions?
Or.... although I really believe this is suicide I also wonder, was there someone else she was seeing? Could she have pulled a “gone girl”? There is a possibility, anything is possible.
But unfortunately I do believe she will be found, with her vehicle somewhere hidden from plain sight. Looks like a lot of places in that area that you can hide a large vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't recall seeing right where the ping was on a map before.
Sorry, I am horrible at linking photos!
https://www.al.com/expo/erry-2018/05/293666732a6205/index.html
That is the tower the phone pinged off of. The phone could have been several miles away in any direction.

On the tips page one of her daughters had said within a 45 mile radius (which seems too far to me). That would be a circle 90 miles east and west and 90 miles north and south centered on the tower. To put it in perspective that would be an area larger than the state of Connecticut.

Read the comments by GD, in the 4th post down.
On the tips FB page.

Oh my!!!!!!!!
I’m so glad a private investigator is involved.
I remember in the beginning wondering if there was a conflict of interest and the P.I. Confirmed there is in her interview.
My my my.

That is the tower the phone pinged off of. The phone could have been several miles away in any direction.

On the tips page one of her daughters had said within a 45 mile radius (which seems too far to me). That would be a circle 90 miles east and west and 90 miles north and south centered on the tower. To put it in perspective that would be an area larger than the state of Connecticut.
And there surely would be other towers if the radius was that large, correct?

On the tips FB page.

Is this Jennifer's page or???? Police page? Sorry, I've looked at Jennifer's page and can't find anything. Any hints as to what's in the start of the thread- example, Jennifer in a Halloween costume, etc. Thanks!

Is this Jennifer's page or???? Police page? Sorry, I've looked at Jennifer's page and can't find anything. Any hints as to what's in the start of the thread- example, Jennifer in a Halloween costume, etc. Thanks!

This is the public page made by her family for tips and help finding Jennifer.

Do u have a link for that or MSM mention?
Otherwise we can’t siscuss the son (s).

Oops, sorry. Just meant to say the place that Brent spent the night at. I didn't mean to sleuth the son. I If will go look for a link.

Was she going to sell something, look at a storage unit, an apartment? So many scammers, or worse out there. Who did she call????

Yes, like she's in a bit of a hurry but not upset or worried. She also the only one who is not wearing a jacket or sweatshirt. Thanks for posting this video!

Hi, I have been following this case from the start. I’m originally from Decatur and have family that still resides there and in Lc as well. I have felt from the beginning the husband is off. I don’t personally know him. These are my thoughts which in fact are obviously just my own personal opinion. I feel she rushed out of the house from an alert of some kind or maybe she was tracking his phone, or got a message/call from someone . something to that nature and she wanted to bust him in the act (affair) threw on her rain boots and jumped in the Tahoe to realize she didn’t have any gas. Grabbed ten in gas. Enough for her travel and not too much to take away time. Somewhere along the lines met trouble. I feel her phone was reset solely for the evidence and motive on her phone which was the affair. I don’t think she sent those messages. What bugs me the most is, if she was wanting to commit suicide who leaves and waits 12 hours before the act? I understand some on here know him personally and don’t think he’s capable. However, when a situation becomes heated things can happen and get out of hand before it’s even processed mentally. Her personality to me seems to be a little too head strong to just lay down. Imho

Welcome to Websleuths, Megz! We are so glad to have you here with us. Thanks for joining!

On the tips FB page.

If you read down a little way someone makes reference to threatening messages... is this something that has been verified and we can discuss or just rumor? This was the first I heard of this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely.
Jethro, I’ve seen your fabulous work before on the Missy Beavers thread.
Since I don’t know how to post a picture here let alone a map, would you be willing to make a map of our known locations?
Her home, the gas station, her work, cell ping ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solange