Found Deceased AL - Jennifer Marshell White, 55, Moulton, 08 Apr 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you read down a little way someone makes reference to threatening messages... is this something that has been verified and we can discuss or just rumor? This was the first I heard of this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We can’t discuss the comments here.

NM. I've apparently gone blind.

I think I missed something. Do we know where she was planning on moving too? She was packing, moving people were coming the next day correct? Where was she going? Again, I may have missed it.

I wonder if flyers should be sent to any pawn shops within a reasonable distance?
Since her house sounded in disarray from her packing, how would one even start to figure out what, if anything, is missing?

I wonder if flyers should be sent to any pawn shops within a reasonable distance?
Since her house sounded in disarray from her packing, how would one even start to figure out what, if anything, is missing?
JMO but a purse and medication would be very noticeable.

We don't really even know that she didn't go back to the house during that chunk of missing time, do we?

We don't really even know that she didn't go back to the house during that chunk of missing time, do we?

I’ve been thinking the same exact thing. However, I believe the phone would have pinged near her home if this was the case.

Although, it very well may have... I can’t recall the exact wording regarding the ping... did it say that was the last location or the only location from the time she left the gas station?

I’ve been thinking the same exact thing. However, I believe the phone would have pinged near her home if this was the case.

Although, it very well may have... I can’t recall the exact wording regarding the ping... did it say that was the last location or the only location from the time she left the gas station?

Another missing piece of the puzzle...

Who all received the 1am text message? Both daughters, the husband and the daughter’s ex husband/cop, correct?

I’m kind of thrown off by the ex son in law being included, yet the step kids (or any other family members) seemed to be omitted... especially considering his particular job title and training.

My opinion only, though.

[FONT=&quot]And Jennifer White wasn't a nature lover. Why was she at Bankhead in the middle of the night?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"My mother is not an outdoors person," Cross said. "She loved the sun and beach, but not things like the woods and bugs and hunting."

Sigh......why indeed ?[/FONT]

Reminds me of Jennifer Huston.

She drove out to an old farm area with woods....hung herself from a tree.

And I keep thinking...

I am also not a bug or dirt person. But, if I were going to commit suicide (although this is hypothetical, as I have never considered it), I would probably wear my coziest clothes (enough with faking it and putting on acts of make up and perfection for everyone), drive to somewhere secluded (wooded area would be a good spot), do the exhaust into the car with a hose thing (which would be a good reason to top off the gas), tell everyone I loved goodbye, turn up my music and go to "sleep". I couldn't do hanging or gun or anything. I'm not saying this is what happened, but all the things that don't seem to make sense for lots of people seem to exactly make sense in a scenario I would choose. I might even reset my phone, knowing they would be scrutinizing every single thing on there, like they could have helped.

I think they should check for missing.... hose? I don't really know how that works. But look for household items misssing that could be used. And maybe check the Internet history if any searches were done. I would have to Google how to do it before I could actually do it cause I have no idea!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I think she received a call right before the daughter got there and she was in a hurry to go meet someone. She may not have even planned on getting out of her Tahoe. I don´t think she committed suicide.

I think the ex son in law was in the group text sent to daughters. I guess he was still considered family if you can believe she actually sent those texts.

If I were in her position and wanted too kill myself I could think of much easier ways to do it. Police do not know which way to look. The reason people are searching the forest area is because it is in the area. The reason behind the Smith Lake search is because one corner is close to the tower her phone last pinged off of.

I also think she got a phone call before the daughter got there and rushed her off to go meet someone. It may have been a trap.

But, if I were going to commit suicide (although this is hypothetical, as I have never considered it), I would probably wear my coziest clothes (enough with faking it and putting on acts of make up and perfection for everyone), drive to somewhere secluded (wooded area would be a good spot), do the exhaust into the car with a hose thing (which would be a good reason to top off the gas), tell everyone I loved goodbye, turn up my music and go to "sleep".

I agree. I am NOT suicidal but I think I would choose some pretty scenery, nice music, and sleeping pills. I realize most of y'all are sleuthers, but for a newbie, I was shocked to find this link about how many people commit suicide and "hide" themselves from their families. <modsnip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back