Found Deceased AL - Jennifer Marshell White, 55, Moulton, 08 Apr 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like the contents of her last text hold the answers... IMO

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

This is crazy to me that it seems nothing is being done to find this local lady. I will help and I'm sure others would also. But we can't find info about anything on searches or ?? Either the cops know something or they are showing their incompetence. And the husband has yet to be heard from. I know if it was my family member I would be screaming from the roof tops and begging for help.

The silence from the police and husband is deafening.

I feel like the contents of her last text hold the answers... IMO

I agree! I think that last text is the key. This reminds of Jennifer Huston from Oregon and when her father said if we find her vehicle, we will find her. Sad ending there and here too I fear!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also think she is smiling, she looks happy and normal.

bbm That's a good point. The pajama pants together with the quick $10 gas fill could point to her being in a hurry. But in a hurry to get to where?

bbm

First of all, some great insights on this thread, especially about the feeling that she may have been in a hurry. Does anyone know if the $10 of gas actually went into her vehicle? And, was it gas or diesel?

She is dressed like she's either in a hurry or about to do some kind of outdoor "chore" like gardening or mowing, etc. Maybe the fuel went into a container. Perhaps she got a panicked call from someone who ran out of gas, or she needed fuel for some type of equipment that couldn't be driven to a gas station?

bbm

First of all, some great insights on this thread, especially about the feeling that she may have been in a hurry. Does anyone know if the $10 of gas actually went into her vehicle? And, was it gas or diesel?

She is dressed like she's either in a hurry or about to do some kind of outdoor "chore" like gardening or mowing, etc. Maybe the fuel went into a container. Perhaps she got a panicked call from someone who ran out of gas, or she needed fuel for some type of equipment that couldn't be driven to a gas station?
It shows her filling her SUV.

She does look like gardening. Maybe heading out to get some plants.

The tip FB page has been active

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Is it normal in the US to do gardening and other outdoor chores in pajama pants?

There's a post on the FB page where her daughter addresses quite a bit of what's being discussed here. The boots she's wearing were just boots she had on the step in her garage and the daughter feels she put them on as a matter of convenience.....which seems likely considering the rest of her attire.

Bump for Jennifer. Very concerned about this woman :(

Police chief: Missing woman case is baffling

MOULTON — Moulton Police Chief Lyndon McWhorter said Tuesday afternoon said the disappearance of a Moulton woman is puzzling.

[...]

McWhorter said White was last seen driving a 2007 black Chevrolet Tahoe with the license tag number 42AT756. She is the wife of longtime Moulton council member Brent White and is a registered nurse, the police chief said.

“This is the most difficult missing person case I’ve ever worked,” said McWhorter, who has been in law enforcement 27 years. “Usually we find the person in a day or two, but this one is baffling. Every lead we get, I’ve followed up, but nothing new.”

He said foul play doesn’t appear likely.

He said the OnStar tracking on the vehicle is not operating and the last ping from her AT&T cellphone came early in the morning of April 9 from the Double Springs area.

“We’ve got her information in the National Crime Information Center and Alabama Law Enforcement Agency databases,” he said. “We are still looking for a new direction to look.”

McWhorter said anyone with information about the disappearance of Jennifer White should call the Police Department at 256-974-3961 or the Lawrence County Sheriff’s Department at 256-974-9291.

http://www.decaturdaily.com/news/la...cle_78281fa6-29c3-57a4-b5d9-5207a376e811.html

It looks like Moulton to Double Springs is straight through a national forest.

Capture.jpg

What exactly was she grieving, was her marriage ending, ie anything like that? Husband's silence deafening.

It shows her filling her SUV.

She does look like gardening. Maybe heading out to get some plants.

The tip FB page has been active

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I made a post but deleted it when I saw that you mentioned she was seen filling her SUV tank. I was hoping she was filling a gas can or two for her lawnmower, leaf blower or generator. There went that theory. *sigh*

I hope the poor woman is found safe and sound soon. This is baffling, to say the least. When she texted her family later that night, where did her phone ping? I might have missed the location- was it close to home?

I wonder if she got any threatening texts from someone before she went missing- shortly after the gas station? It just doesn't make sense, her leaving her home in pajamas to get gas, then just take off like that?

I wonder what medications she was on. Certain medications can cause erratic behavior with a couple of weeks of starting them. Did she recently switch, say, blood pressure medication? Was she put on any anti-anxiety medications recently, which can, with some folks, cause suicidal thoughts?

No new news. I just HATE when this happens.

Self harm?? Just running scenarios through my mind. She’s been gone too long. Still hoping for a positive outcome.

I made a post but deleted it when I saw that you mentioned she was seen filling her SUV tank. I was hoping she was filling a gas can or two for her lawnmower, leaf blower or generator. There went that theory. *sigh*

I hope the poor woman is found safe and sound soon. This is baffling, to say the least. When she texted her family later that night, where did her phone ping? I might have missed the location- was it close to home?

I wonder if she got any threatening texts from someone before she went missing- shortly after the gas station? It just doesn't make sense, her leaving her home in pajamas to get gas, then just take off like that?

I wonder what medications she was on. Certain medications can cause erratic behavior with a couple of weeks of starting them. Did she recently switch, say, blood pressure medication? Was she put on any anti-anxiety medications recently, which can, with some folks, cause suicidal thoughts?

The phone "pinged" at Double Springs AL. That is 37 minutes by car south of her hometown in the Bankhead National Forest (which is HUGE) right off a major roadway that goes through the park. http://whnt.com/2018/04/12/search-continues-for-clues-in-moulton-womans-disappearance/

Are they sure they were from Jennifer (the texts)?

I'm wondering that too. One scenario would be carjacking and then later the texts by the prep(s) to confuse investigation.

I am somewhat local (maybe 45 minutes away), but my thoughts are leading to either suicide or accidentally driven off into a body of water or down a ditch/ravine. I don't know the area well enough to know where to even start looking, but it seems like the family has covered a lot of territory in their searches.

If nothing else comes out of this, it makes me want to install the "finder app" on my phone. I have it for my teens, but I think it would be good to have it in reverse as well. This is baffling because she left in a huge vehicle and the fact that it hasn't been found is quite alarming.

From what I've found, the family hasn't said much about the texts, other than the date/time and who they were sent to.
They haven't. It's odd. Several people on her fb page have been asking the family what the texts said. The family answers those questions with sort of long, rambling comments about how confused they are, etc, but they won't tell anyone what the texts actually said. So strange. I feel like it would absolutely help to find this woman if the text contents were made public... IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member