Found Deceased AL - Jennifer Marshell White, 55, Moulton, 08 Apr 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She probably took her purse with her and her meds are in said purse? Sorry, it’s late by me so I may be missing something from the article but nothing raised a red flag to me in terms of the purse and meds being missing. Many people keep their meds in their purse. I’m one of them so I don’t think that’s weird. Again, it’s late, so apologies if something is going totally over my head.

The daughters are the only people who do not know if her purse is missing or not. They also do not know if her medication is missing or not.
Once JMW became a missing person, the daughters made a police report at Beth’s house because BW would not let them in the house he shared with JMW , nor would he make a police report.
NOR has he participated in searching for her or organizing searches.

He also, supposedly contacted his employer to send out a BOLO as soon as he found out she was missing
I think the issue, and this just my opinion, is the police dept should not be involved in posting any of this info on social media. They are the professionals (and I say that with a grain of salt and a huge admiration for LE at the same time)
Also, isn't her ex son in law a police officer (or officer trainee) in another dept? He was one of the people who received a text from her (phone) in the early morning hours along with her daughters and husband.
I'd love to hear his take on how MPD has handled this.
The ex son in law is the one who issued or arranged to have issued the BOLO.
It was stated in the Al.com article from yesterday he is an officer trainee in nearby Trinity.
Trinity seems to be on the outskirts of Decatur, where Marshell worked and other people resided.

The daughters are the only people who do not know if her purse is missing or not. They also do not know if her medication is missing or not.
Once JMW became a missing person, the daughters made a police report at Beth’s house because BW would not let them in the house he shared with JMW , nor would he make a police report.
NOR has he participated in searching for her or organizing searches.

Gotcha. I hadn’t read anything about anyone else stating whether or not they knew where her purse is or that Brent didn’t allow them in the house.

It was stated in the Al.com article from yesterday he is an officer trainee in nearby Trinity.
Trinity seems to be on the outskirts of Decatur, where Marshell worked and other people resided.

If the husband and/or stepsons are involved, it seems very foolish of them to have texted an officer trainee the texts with suicidal context from JMWs phone. JMO.

Wow it’s been a chaotic day on both this thread with the MPD and on Lucas Hernandez’s page with WPD. These are two pages I frequent and today has kept me on my toes with notifications!
Hope both will come to resolution soon, my boyfriend is missing my attention lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly.....and I'd love to hear from him about what has been done/not done in Moulton. The fact he's a trainee puts him in a precarious position. The fact he still arranged for the BOLO tells me he was genuinely concerned for JMW safety.

It was stated by the daughter Beth that the police officer who is in charge of social media wrote it, Brent White approved it, and after the girls asked for them to clear up the less than truthful details, Brent insisted it stay up. Somewhere in there the Mayor was involved as well.

Ugh. This is a mess

Even though there has been more than enough drama to go around I can't help but think there are more shoes to drop in all of this.

That aside, I need to understand whether or not it is true that the kids lived with Jennifer and if they did where were they when Jennifer left and when were the kids due back if they weren't there. Until today I hadn't heard any mention of the kids living with Jennifer - if true - and that changes things for me especially if it turns out the kids were there and left with their mom at 1:30pm on the 8th or if the kids were with others and were due back sometime in the evening of the 8th - which would be typical of a weekend visitation for the non-custodial parent since Monday would be a school day.

The only thing related to the kids that now makes sense to me was what came out in earlier media that when Jennifer's daughter came over on the 8th before 1:30pm the bins that were packed and outside contained the kids things.

Even though there has been more than enough drama to go around I can't help but think there are more shoes to drop in all of this.

That aside, I need to understand whether or not it is true that the kids lived with Jennifer and if they did where were they when Jennifer left and when were the kids due back if they weren't there. Until today I hadn't heard any mention of the kids living with Jennifer - if true - and that changes things for me especially if it turns out the kids were there and left with their mom at 1:30pm on the 8th or if the kids were with others and were due back sometime in the evening of the 8th - which would be typical of a weekend visitation for the non-custodial parent since Monday would be a school day.

The only thing related to the kids that now makes sense to me was what came out in earlier media that when Jennifer's daughter came over on the 8th before 1:30pm the bins that were packed and outside contained the kids things.

I think this is important too. It could explain why the ex-son in law Michael got a text. My granddaughter is sent to school on Monday from her Dad's then is picked up afterschool by her Mom. Maybe an arrangement something like this? This was pretty unexpected news to me.

Another semi local news article:

http://whnt.com/2018/05/04/moulton-...tic-post-about-city-councilmans-missing-wife/

I am beginning to wonder if the Whites had the grandkids on a regular live-in basis? I guess it really does not matter.
Jennifer is missing. If she and her hubs were raising the grandkids, I know it was probably stressful but to end your life seems far-fetched. I am just thinking out loud.

Jennifer, where are you?? So many people are so worried about you.

I think this is important too. It could explain why the ex-son in law Michael got a text. My granddaughter is sent to school on Monday from her Dad's then is picked up afterschool by her Mom. Maybe an arrangement something like this? This was pretty unexpected news to me.

It's my assumption from the police post that this is roughly the situation.

Not that I think any of that has any bearing on finding Jennifer.

Well.. am I the only one that didn’t think the FB post was that bad? I think it cleared up a lot of information that has been pondered, discussed and argued about. I think there has been a LOT of drama, fighting, finger pointing and subtle accusations on different Facebook pages. I think they felt the need to stand up for themselves. I think the list of stressors in her life is part of the evidence. The fact that she was on medications that could cause specific side effects is important to the case. The fact that she was raising one of her daughters children is not a lie? Why so upset that this was mentioned? Because it makes the daughter look bad? So what, maybe it was overwhelming for her. I would be super stressed if I had to raise my grandkids.. I don’t even want to imagine that. I think what they were trying to say is that all of the evidence so far only leads to one conclusion, suicide. I agree. I get that the family is upset and stressed which causes arguments between them. But it’s been taken to a new level because of social media and posts having 100’s of comments and opinions from strangers. Everyone in the world is able to read your dirty laundry. My family have had some pretty awful fights... thank God our every word wasn’t scrutinized on social media. Y’all would be saying we were all crazy and guilty!

That post is one we would expect to see BW post. The fact that he had the police department post it for him is where the problems lay. When have you ever seen a police department post anything remotely close to that? Much less in regards to a very open investigation.

The police aren’t supposed to be the soon to be ex husband of a missing woman’s puppet. They can’t say definitively where Marshell is or how or why she disappeared. Even I know the significant other of a missing person is the most likely suspect(for good reason) and I’m not a cop.

Prior to that post I was really leaning towards this being a suicide.

That post made me do an about-face just before I cozied up to foul play while looking at suicide like I’d never heard of it before in my life.

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji230][emoji5]

Well.. am I the only one that didn’t think the FB post was that bad? I think it cleared up a lot of information that has been pondered, discussed and argued about. I think there has been a LOT of drama, fighting, finger pointing and subtle accusations on different Facebook pages. I think they felt the need to stand up for themselves. I think the list of stressors in her life is part of the evidence. The fact that she was on medications that could cause specific side effects is important to the case. The fact that she was raising one of her daughters children is not a lie? Why so upset that this was mentioned? Because it makes the daughter look bad? So what, maybe it was overwhelming for her. I would be super stressed if I had to raise my grandkids.. I don’t even want to imagine that. I think what they were trying to say is that all of the evidence so far only leads to one conclusion, suicide. I agree. I get that the family is upset and stressed which causes arguments between them. But it’s been taken to a new level because of social media and posts having 100’s of comments and opinions from strangers. Everyone in the world is able to read your dirty laundry. My family have had some pretty awful fights... thank God our every word wasn’t scrutinized on social media. Y’all would be saying we were all crazy and guilty!

The point. The point! Is that all of this private information was released under the name of the Moulton Police Department and read as a list of "facts" as if written by an attorney speaking for a client under indictment.

If Brent White wants to "set the record straight" and tell the world about all the stressors his wife was (allegedly*) under, he is perfectly capable of being a man and doing this himself. Or, if he's afraid of hurting his public image (although I think that horse left the barn a loooong time ago), he can hire himself a fancy-schmancy lawyer from Huntsville. Or Birmingham. Or even Atlanta. I think he needs it.

My god-- poor, poor Jennifer White. I cannot imagine being married to that man. You know, fellow WS'rs, you can have all the stressors in the world. Debilitating diseases, tough work schedules, selfish kids, mental health issues-- but having a loving, supporting spouse can do everything to get you through all that. When your immediate support system collapses, that's when times become truly tough.

Brent White may well be completely innocent in any wrongdoing in his wife's disappearance. But he's never behaved as if he's innocent of anything. I think he knew that if his part in the stressors in her life cames out, his political career would be hurt. Now look how far he's going. It's madness.

This is null if Jennifer didn't send the texts but if she did then it has to be suicide doesn't it? What else could going to "Glory" mean? So sad

Another semi local news article:

http://whnt.com/2018/05/04/moulton-...tic-post-about-city-councilmans-missing-wife/

I am beginning to wonder if the Whites had the grandkids on a regular live-in basis? I guess it really does not matter.
Jennifer is missing. If she and her hubs were raising the grandkids, I know it was probably stressful but to end your life seems far-fetched. I am just thinking out loud.

Jennifer, where are you?? So many people are so worried about you.

It might seem far fetched, but add a neurological disease that has a relatively high rate of suicide and a crumbling marriage and it doesn’t seem so far fetched imo.

I wonder if Jennifer's daughters can't make a request to the Attorney General's office for another department to handle the case base off of that FB post? My thoughts are that this is more than likely suicide, but this department has an obvious case. Once she is found, they definitely don't appear that they will look any further past what their thoughts they have already came up with.
This is going to be and should be a huge lawsuit for this police department. Whoever posted it (although it seems the husband wrote it) should be fired or at least put on leave already.

It was the ex son in law who issued a BOLO. He called her daughters after receiving a text.

Clearly, this is not going to help find Jennifer, but one thing that really bothered me about MPD’s post was the scare quotes around the word, “disappearance” (which were used more than once, IIRC).

Were they trying to imply or insinuate something, and if so, what? Whether foul play, suicide or yet something else (though probably not an accident due to the text), obviously, Jennifer is missing.

Just something that seemed really strange to me.

She probably took her purse with her and her meds are in said purse? Sorry, it’s late by me so I may be missing something from the article but nothing raised a red flag to me in terms of the purse and meds being missing. Many people keep their meds in their purse. I’m one of them so I don’t think that’s weird. Again, it’s late, so apologies if something is going totally over my head.

They need to determine whether or not Jennifer took any medications with her (and not just prescription meds but any OTC one’s they might have had in the house as well) ASAP, and I hope that they did within a few hours of her disappearance. If she was going to commit suicide, she might have decided to OD.

The same goes to any firearms she had access to.

It seems rather strange to me that LE really didn’t start looking for Jennifer as quickly as they could have (or at least so it seems), especially in light of her suicidal messages and the location of the last ping (a remote, wooded area).

For example, did they send a couple of deputies over to the area as soon as the missing person report was filed? Did they have an ambulance ready to go close by?

It’s like rather than to try to find her and possibly save her, they gave up right away, like they decided she was no longer alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katgneal