Found Deceased AL - Jennifer Marshell White, 55, Moulton, 08 Apr 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do what now? Link please?

I will have to seach back to find that link. But the daughters stated early on in this search that she did not have a history of mental illness. Today in the MPD statement that has since been pulled the husband said she was bipoar and had side effects from medicine she was taking.

I will have to seach back to find that link. But the daughters stated early on in this search that she did not have a history of mental illness. Today in the MPD statement that has since been pulled the husband said she was bipoar and had side effects from medicine she was taking.

What the MPD's statement said was: "Marshell was on several medications that can have serious side effects including: 'new or worsening behavior and thought problems', 'new or worsening biploar [sic] illness',..."

The implication here is pretty clear, but a sneaky implication in a PD statement approved by BW is not the same thing as "the husband said she was bipolar". Just like Beth G's comment that a truck followed her this morning does not literally translate to "they are now being followed." Come on guys, this kind of leap is being made on FB and in every comment thread to every news article on this case. We don't have to do it here, too.

What the MPD's statement said was: "Marshell was on several medications that can have serious side effects including: 'new or worsening behavior and thought problems', 'new or worsening biploar [sic] illness',..."

The implication here is pretty clear, but a sneaky implication in a PD statement approved by BW is not the same thing as "the husband said she was bipolar". Just like Beth G's comment that a truck followed her this morning does not literally translate to "they are now being followed." Come on guys, this kind of leap is being made on FB and in every comment thread to every news article on this case. We don't have to do it here, too.

Thank you for the reminder. Those are the leaps the author of this memo intended us to make. (Sheepishly, she said)

Those whole sentences in quotes like "new or worsening behavior and thought problems" are verbatim side effect information you find on certain kinds of medications. Same with the "new or worsening bipolar illness" as that is also a certain side effect of certain medications. So, it isn't something that someone wrote out on their own (made up) but rather copied (by typing it out) from side effect information for the particular medication(s) she was known to be on.

Those whole sentences in quotes like "new or worsening behavior and thought problems" are verbatim side effect information you find on certain kinds of medications. Same with the "new or worsening bipolar illness" as that is also a certain side effect of certain medications. So, it isn't something that someone wrote out on their own (made up) but rather copied (by typing it out) from side effect information for the particular medication(s) she was known to be on.
Quoting myself to add that if the entire quote with the misspelled word bipolar is searched on Google you can probably find either the web site the side effect list came from and/or the specific medication it applies to.

Thank you for the reminder. Those are the leaps the author of this memo intended us to make.

YES. What a frightening thought. What the heck is going on in Moulton??

Good grief, it was the Chief!? Flabbergasted that he’s claiming that he didn’t know he should share all of this information!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and he is friends with both sides of the family on FB. Maybe thats normal but odd to me. IMO

IMO I have deep concerns for the daughters safety.
They are now being followed.
Please read allllllllll comments on Jennifer’s page

I feel like social media is causing a lot of unnecessary drama in this case. On all ends. Obviously the police department is a hot mess and incredibly unprofessional (to say the least) but others on social media have been causing drama too imo.

You could be right. But why does he seem to be dismissing any attention to his wife's disappearance? He seems to be really aggravated that anyone is still talking about it. I have not seen anything else from him...not even any empathy for "her girls".

FWIW, her girls publicly accused him of an affair and made a few thinly veiled comments insinuating that he has something to do with her disappearance. If my stepkids went on social media and accused me of being involved in my husbands disappearance, idk if I’d be publicly showing empathy for them.

For the record, i do think something is off with her husband. Maybe that’s just his personality, idk. I think there are a LOT of things we don’t know, from both her husband and her kids. JMO

FWIW, her girls publicly accused him of an affair and made a few thinly veiled comments insinuating that he has something to do with her disappearance. If my stepkids went on social media and accused me of being involved in my husbands disappearance, idk if I’d be publicly showing empathy for them.

For the record, i do think something is off with her husband. Maybe that’s just his personality, idk. I think there are a LOT of things we don’t know, from both her husband and her kids. JMO

Yes, her daughters did. His sons also had some pretty nasty comments regarding the situation.

I guess I see it as neither of those parties are public officials conducting a missing person investigation. Both sides are making poor choices when it comes to comments on social media (or lack of) but at the end of the day, that’s on them. It’s not LE’s job to go to bat for JMW’s husband and defend him. He’s a grown man who has the right to speak and has chosen to give one very brief statement. Or he could’ve hired a lawyer to speak for him. Being in a political office, there’s no doubt he knows how to go about addressing the public.

I agree something is very off. And there is a lot unknown both ways. I do believe that her daughters are genuinely relaying the last known info they have from their mother. I just don’t think it’s LE’s place to show public empathy for anyone but Jennifer Marshall White. Instead, today we all witnessed them shame a woman who is considered endangered and missing. JMO

I think my biggest issue with all of this is, he had the ability/usage to use the PD public social media whereas the family is using their own or making one on FB. The PD showed no professionalism in this and he is a part of the political drama so it was a no win for him or the PD. Epic fail as far as I'm concerned. Family social media and PD. PLEASE

I think my biggest issue with all of this is, he had the ability/usage to use the PD public social media whereas the family is using their own or making one on FB. The PD showed no professionalism in this and he is a part of the political drama so it was a no win for him or the PD. Epic fail as far as I'm concerned. Family social media and PD. PLEASE

I’m not sure what you mean with the PLEASE. But anyway, I agree that it’s not acceptable for the PD social media to be the voice of the husband. I just think social media has made a lot of messes in this situation. A lot of bickering, accusing, posting screen shots, deleting posts, and then the icing on the cake - the PD posts.

How would the husband know the exact meds and side effects of such unless they were in his possession?

How would the husband know the exact meds and side effects of such unless they were in his possession?

My husband and I know what meds each take. The descriptions of the side effects that were posted on the PD social media post seemed copy and pasted from web md IMO.

All he has to do is know the name of the medication. People don't usually hide their medications from their spouse.

My husband and I know what meds each take. The descriptions of the side effects that were posted on the PD social media post seemed copy and pasted from web md IMO.

You’re missing my point.
Where is Jennifer’s purse and medication.
Did you read the Al.com article from yesterday?

I’m not sure what you mean with the PLEASE. But anyway, I agree that it’s not acceptable for the PD social media to be the voice of the husband. I just think social media has made a lot of messes in this situation. A lot of bickering, accusing, posting screen shots, deleting posts, and then the icing on the cake - the PD posts.

My PLEASE comment means there are two different usages going on here. Personal and professional and I think we need to see the difference. People are going to use their own personal social media because this is a personal situation. Pd used theirs to undermine or impair the actual situation and giving personal info/health and family to deteriorate the seriousness of her missing. IMO

All he has to do is know the name of the medication. People don't usually hide their medications from their spouse.

He may also have picked them up from the pharmacy for her and also had the bills/receipts/paperwork available for tax purposes, etc..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member