Found Deceased AL - Jennifer Marshell White, 55, Moulton, 08 Apr 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO I have deep concerns for the daughters safety.
They are now being followed.
Please read allllllllll comments on Jennifer’s page

IMO I have deep concerns for the daughters safety.
They are now being followed.
Please read allllllllll comments on Jennifer’s page

Could you narrow this down a bit? There's no way I'm going to read alllllll the comments. I went down that road yesterday and still feel dirty.

From what I can tell, it took over 24 hours to send a helicopter to the last ping of her cell phone. At that point, she had been missing at-least over 48 hours. She was reported missing 4/9/18 around 530 am. I’ve seen nothing in first reports that LE organized ground searches in the first couple days. All I saw at first was family-doing ground searches, asking for boats to go search the lake etc. If there’s somewhere that contradicts this, would you mind pointing me in that direction because I don’t want to be misinformed in any way. Thank you [emoji4]

Here’s the first share I found regarding LE directed searches.
https://www.facebook.com/LawCoALScanner/posts/1907288242622791
The chief said in the early days that if anyone finds her car then they find her.
Nothing more. Then after a week or at least several days he asked another county to use a helicopter. ONCE.
It wasn’t until the PI got involved that the chief went to the state for help.
Not sure if the state has actually done anything,yet.
I mean hell,,,,,, not one person has been interviewed yet
SMDH

Could you narrow this down a bit? There's no way I'm going to read alllllll the comments. I went down that road yesterday and still feel dirty.

Self delete. Don’t wanna get grounded.

Only thing I can say within TOS is read all comments on the utmost recent posts

THIS. BW may be guilty of nothing more than bad judgment and (somewhat ineptly) trying to protect his political career.

You could be right. But why does he seem to be dismissing any attention to his wife's disappearance? He seems to be really aggravated that anyone is still talking about it. I have not seen anything else from him...not even any empathy for "her girls".

The chief said in the early days that if anyone finds her car then they find her.
Nothing more. Then after a week or at least several days he asked another county to use a helicopter. ONCE.
It wasn’t until the PI got involved that the chief went to the state for help.
Not sure if the state has actually done anything,yet.
I mean hell,,,,,, not one person has been interviewed yet
SMDH

Thank you. That’s all I’ve seen as well. I’ve seen daughters desperate for answers and pleading to get their mother’s story out. Begging for help searching. It’s been very sad to see.

I hope that now the media has their eyes all over the handling of this, Marshell will soon be found. It's most definitely in the PD's best interest to get her found ASAP to get themselves out from under the microscope.

You could be right. But why does he seem to be dismissing any attention to his wife's disappearance? He seems to be really aggravated that anyone is still talking about it. I have not seen anything else from him...not even any empathy for "her girls".
True, but apparently his son “ weeps”, mind u the same son who has an incredibly fowl mouth and likes to call people names.

It's pretty bizarre, for sure. Lord, I hope this FB debacle brings the right kind of attention to JMW.

THIS. BW may be guilty of nothing more than bad judgment and (somewhat ineptly) trying to protect his political career.

They,husbands side, are at least guilty of being really nasty mean people. Of course that doesn't make one a murderer .

Isn't this "husband" the same man who wouldn't talk to Dateline or other MSM when she first went missing, he stayed quiet didn't he? Hmmm. I am still shocked at the stupidity of what just took place. I also worry about Jennifer's children/grandchildren, sounds to me that LE/govt are now against them. IMO

I wish the city where her last ping was would at least take this case over. There is an obvious conflict of interest
I have zero doubt their PI who was a detective with Birmingham pd will see to it a lawyer(s) and other higher levels way up at the top will be brought in.
MPD arrogance of that FB post IMO is what will be the firestorm coming.
They did it to themselves and I’m so glad they did.
Jennifer deserves justice and to be found.

I love (not) how the initial FB post's wording repeatedly refers to Jennifer's "disappearance", just like that, in scare quotes. No, in fact, it infuriates me.

Also, FACT- I am very nearly convinced that Brent White wrote that whole thing himself.

It did read strangely personal. I'll be generous and say it was likely based on an interview/complaint by him.

They,husbands side, are at least guilty of being really nasty mean people. Of course that doesn't make one a murderer .

Are you local, SuziQ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member