Found Deceased AL - Jennifer Marshell White, 55, Moulton, 08 Apr 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This page appears to have been removed. Any one else have problem?

Gone for me too. They pulled everything it seems. Someone was not happy with the person who posted all that info!

MPD’s post did nothing but further secure what my suspicions have been for a while now. IMO, one particular party is causing purposeful delay in JMW being found. It’s just my opinion and I hope my instincts are wrong.

Did the PD post really say she was bipolar!? Somehow I missed that, which makes me want to take my own brain out and shake it or something. :scared:

http://www.waaytv.com/content/news/...vestigation-into-missing-woman-481780401.html

Another Huntsville area news channel picked up story ;

In a Facebook post Friday, Moulton police responded to critics of their investigation into the disappearance of Jennifer Marshell White on April 8. White is the wife of Moulton City Councilman Brent White.

"We simply do not tell everything that we know or everything we do because that would be a foolish way to investigate," the post read. "However I would like to give a few of the facts that we do know, some facts the well meaning people may not be aware of."

Police have said White left her home April 8. She has not been seen since. Police have said she sent text messages to her husband and family members indicating she might harm herself.

The police department's post detailed the number of law enforcement agencies involved in the investigation into her disappearance. It gave details about family issues and information about White's medical status, including that she was taking medications with several side effects. And it addressed rumors that Brent White was having an affair or that other family members may have had a role in her disappearance.

"The suggestion that the Moulton Police Department is attempting some sort of cover up for a city council member is ridiculous," the post read.*

Moulton Police Chief Lyndon McWhorter said the post was made with the approval of Brent White, in order to show the public that police are still working to find her.

But many people in the post comments questioned the amount of detail given, including medical information and family details that some thought were inappropriate to release.

A second post was made not long after the first that clarified Brent White approved the initial posting with medical information. It also clarified some of the personal information about the family was intended to show that White was stressed when she disappeared.

The first post was removed after being online for about three hours, generating more than 750 comments and being shared more than 800 times. Not long after, the Moulton Police Department's Facebook page was unavailable as well.

McWhorter told WAAY 31 he decided to pull the information because he included more details in the post than should be shared.

Brent White confirmed that he approved the Facebook post and said the department has gone "above and beyond" in its investigation into his wife's disappearance.

"I hope they continue to do so to find her, so we get some closure," Brent White said.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

MPD’s post did nothing but further secure what my suspicions have been for a while now. IMO, one particular party is causing purposeful delay in JMW being found. It’s just my opinion and I hope my instincts are wrong.

I share the same opinion.

Did the PD post really say she was bipolar!? Somehow I missed that, which makes me want to take my own brain out and shake it or something. :scared:

They certainly alluded to it, and, in effect, attributed that personality disorder to the victim:

"Fact - Marshell was on several medications that can have serious side effects including: "new or worsening behavior and thought problems", "new or worsening biploar illness, . . ."

Oh wow!! Just now saw the post by police. I wasn't going to mention the part of the text where she said it would be awhile before anyone found her because the family wasn't mentioning it. Never expected the POLICE to be the ones to post it. Heavens to Betsy, is everything ok to share now? They didn't just air the dirty laundry, they aired the whole house.

Do it in haste - repent it at leisure. Some one has dropped an almighty clanger.

According to WAAY's latest news update & post on website , it looks like BW (spouse) is in charge of & approves what MPD posts??

Crazy in Alabama!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I would love to be a fly on the wall at MPD right now.
I bet tempers are high, fists are shaking and blood vessels are bulging.

Hopefully, the disaster posts will give more attention to Finding Jennifer.

I need to leave and I am afraid of what I am going to miss.

FIND JENNIFER!!!

I certainly hope so, all the finger pointing, all the blame.

The fact that Moulton PD and BW both feel they have been maligned by the public and chose to address it the way they did just absolutely blows my mind.

Be very careful about accepting ANY of that post as FACT. I think their FACTS came Brent White's perspective not a Dr's diagnosis. I doubt their "investigation" has gone so far as to include her Dr. Not sure there has been much investigating done. Councilman White has taken his anger and intimidation a little to far, and now all eyes are on him FOR REAL.

I'm not really sure it's up to Brent White to approve the sharing of his wife's medical details.

Be very careful about accepting ANY of that post as FACT. I think their FACTS came Brent White's perspective not a Dr's diagnosis. I doubt their "investigation" has gone so far as to include her Dr. Not sure there has been much investigating done. Councilman White has taken his anger and intimidation a little to far, and now all eyes are on him FOR REAL.

With all the comments being made regarding the PD post & that Brent approved the post, etc., it makes me wonder was Brent in fact the one who wrote the post!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be very careful about accepting ANY of that post as FACT.

Well, yeah. I'm giving MPD roughly the same courtesy I'm giving the family at this point, frankly. All of it's questionable.

I'm not really sure it's up to Brent White to approve the sharing of his wife's medical details.

If those are, in fact, her "medical details." She, at this point, can't speak for herself.

http://www.waaytv.com/content/news/...vestigation-into-missing-woman-481780401.html

Interesting article regarding today's Moulton police post. Uh oh.

BBM
McWhorter told WAAY 31 he decided to pull the information because he included more details in the post than should be shared.

Brent White confirmed that he approved the Facebook post and said the department has gone "above and beyond" in its investigation into his wife's disappearance.

"I hope they continue to do so to find her, so we get some closure," Brent White said.
Husband of missing woman approves PD Facebook post. Imagine that in any other missing persons case.

With all the comments being made regarding the PD post & that Brent approved the post, etc., it makes me wonder was Brent in fact the one who wrote the post!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was my first impression -- and only impression.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CalamityGirl