Australia- Two sisters in their 20s found dead inside Sydney unit had been there lengthy time, Suspicious deaths, June 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I believe we’ll never know. I think, suicide by “dry” self-starvation once they were cut off the source of money is not impossible and could explain different rooms. But essentially, it may not matter that much. They are dead, cremated and sent back. The goal is to decide how to prevent it in the future.

See, if they were abducted to SA, it would have been one thing. But they died in Australia. So two young, beautiful women came to another country. They had enough strength to escape SA, and I assume they knew English, but nothing else about survival. They came from the country where the decisions had been made for them by men, they were very quiet, immature and depended on their home country’s source of income.

Essentially, they had to be taught how to live in a new world, to find a place on a budget, to work, to protect themselves. Probably the resources of any community are limited. I don’t know these sisters’ concrete situation, but in general, two young women can become an asset to any society.

It is sad that so many of them fall through the same cracks.

I believe we’ll never know. I think, suicide by “dry” self-starvation once they were cut off the source of money is not impossible and could explain different rooms. But essentially, it may not matter that much. They are dead, cremated and sent back. The goal is to decide how to prevent it in the future.

See, if they were abducted to SA, it would have been one thing. But they died in Australia. So two young, beautiful women came to another country. They had enough strength to escape SA, and I assume they knew English, but nothing else about survival. They came from the country where the decisions had been made for them by men, they were very quiet, immature and depended on their home country’s source of income.

Essentially, they had to be taught how to live in a new world, to find a place on a budget, to work, to protect themselves. Probably the resources of any community are limited. I don’t know these sisters’ concrete situation, but in general, two young women can become an asset to any society.

It is sad that so many of them fall through the same cracks.
I don't think they were immature at all. I think it took incredible strength of purpose to travel to a country thousands of miles and time changes away to live their authentic selves. Knowing full well that their actions would put them in the crosshairs of a religion that does not believe in women living an independent life. It was courageous of them to do that and even more daring that they probably did a lot of their research as to where they would end up right under the noses of their family members. I can't even imagine the stress and danger they were in until they actually left. Then on arrival they contacted the people who would provide them with training and jobs which they fully embraced after probably living a life of luxury in SA although one as a caged pet.

It would be unfair to classify these women as immature and incapable of living in a society not bound by the laws in their own country. If I had to suggest a fatal aspect of their defection was accepting family money for day to day expenses which opened the window to track them, knowing their location, their apartment, their jobs, and their contacts which allowed some malign force, perhaps one in the role of an boyfriend, who was nothing more than a bounty hunter whose mission was, find them and bring them back alive or leave them there dead.

There's been a lot of discussion about their frames of mind and erratic behavior which has been labeled as paranoia but anxiety can also create the same effect. Paranoia can have no basis in reality whereas anxiety can be based on real threats. When you have escaped a prison where someone is always going to be looking for you, and you consider yourself a 'nail' then every person may seem like a 'hammer' like the man who came to fix the plumbing.

There's a lot of cases here on WS that I think are death by misadventure like Caleb Harris and Riley Strain that other people think are suspicious, but for me, this ain't one of them.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
08nomdeplume
Back