Found Deceased AL - Jennifer Marshell White, 55, Moulton, 08 Apr 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish we were talking about search efforts and not fb posts :( :( :(

I’m a huge supporter of LE, so I don’t want this post to be misconstrued as something’s it’s not.

If someone has made suicidal threats and it’s within a reasonable time frame where searches can be conducted to try and save that person-isn’t it protocol for LE to begin searches to try and find that person ASAP?

I’m having a hard time understanding how MPD just openly admitted that they read the texts supposedly sent by JMW which expressed SI and did nothing at first?

I was on the fence before, now I'm very suspicious. From day one I've seen the daughters get bullied by the husbands side . Now the police chief??? Not liking this at all. Not one bit!

This just gets crazier and crazier! In comments of one of the posts, someone alleging to be the Chief’s daughter comments about the posts and the husband’s involvement with them. I’m still gobsmacked. This is all just beyond the pale. And truly an embarrassment for LE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m having a hard time understanding how MPD just openly admitted that they read the texts supposedly sent by JMW which expressed SI and did nothing at first?

A number of searches were held. Where do you see that MPD did nothing at first?

Hopefully, today's MPD debacle(s) & ensuing news media attention will spur more people to look for JMW & even make many more people aware that she is missing.

Maybe someone seeing all of today's news & media posts will come forward with more info. Maybe a witness. Who knows.

Where's Jennifer Marshell White?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

OMG. So unprofessional. Unbelievable! I'm at a loss of words. Can anyone say lawsuit? Heads are going to roll.IMO

I thought I read in the very first articles that nothing was done immediately, in the first couple of days. I’ll go back and look again. Perhaps I read elsewhere posted by a family member.

Lets not forget BW approved it. Hmm

This just gets crazier and crazier! In comments of one of the posts, someone alleging to be the Chief’s daughter comments about the posts and the husband’s involvement with them. I’m still gobsmacked. This is all just beyond the pale. And truly an embarrassment for LE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just think about the councilman having that much influence . What else does he influence? Scary!

If it wasn't so serious you could be forgiven to expect "My Cousin Vinny"

I love (not) how the initial FB post's wording repeatedly refers to Jennifer's "disappearance", just like that, in scare quotes. No, in fact, it infuriates me.

Also, FACT- I am very nearly convinced that Brent White wrote that whole thing himself.

Lead story on tonite's broadcast of Waff48 News is on Jennifer Marshell White & MPD' s social media post. BW thrown under bus ( mpd said he approved post) !

Let's Find JMW!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I just read the case of Michele Roode Boyd where people were quick to blame the husband. It was a good reminder that we don’t know what we don’t know.

From what I can tell, it took over 24 hours to send a helicopter to the last ping of her cell phone. At that point, she had been missing at-least over 48 hours. She was reported missing 4/9/18 around 530 am. I’ve seen nothing in first reports that LE organized ground searches in the first couple days. All I saw at first was family-doing ground searches, asking for boats to go search the lake etc. If there’s somewhere that contradicts this, would you mind pointing me in that direction because I don’t want to be misinformed in any way. Thank you [emoji4]

Here’s the first share I found regarding LE directed searches.
https://www.facebook.com/LawCoALScanner/posts/1907288242622791

I just read the case of Michele Roode Boyd where people were quick to blame the husband. It was a good reminder that we don’t know what we don’t know.

THIS. BW may be guilty of nothing more than bad judgment and (somewhat ineptly) trying to protect his political career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jdombr25