Found Deceased AL - Jennifer Marshell White, 55, Moulton, 08 Apr 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stopping an antidepressant would also do the same. Both are common to be on when dealing with such a life altering diagnosis as MS.
If she is still alive I bet she is STILL feeling the affects of the benzo withdrawal as it’s a BAD one to come off of [emoji20]

Having done this a couple of times, I can tell you coming off antidepressants can be sheer misery. The only way I know to describe it is that (IME) you can't stand to be in your own skin, and that causes a horrid kind of desperate feeling I wouldn't wish on anyone.

I guess we still don't know whether anyone's found Jennifer's meds or purse, huh?

Having done this a couple of times, I can tell you coming off those meds can be sheer misery. The only way I know to describe it is that (IME) you can't stand to be in your own skin, and that causes a horrid kind of desperate feeling I wouldn't wish on anyone.

I guess we still don't know whether anyone's found Jennifer's meds or purse, huh?

Yes I’ve had many patients (a lot of them also experiencing seizures from the withdrawal) describe it as restless legs EVERYWHERE on their body including scalp. They are typically rolling about on the stretcher and aching also. It looks miserable and the PAWS that occur are pretty awful for a month or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Independent search underway for missing Moulton woman

MOULTON, AL (WAFF) - It’s been one month since Jennifer Marshell White was last seen alive and today family members and friends took matters into their own hands, organizing an independent search.

We’re told a group of people with 20-30 jeeps met up Sunday at the Warrior Mountain Trading Company—the last place White was seen before her disappearance.

[...]

http://m.waff.com/story/38123507/independent-search-underway-for-missing-moulton-woman

Levi Harvey, WAFF:
735054348d10234b52c6c2d0d0691408.jpg

https://twitter.com/leviharveytv/status/993177208184279040?s=21

Oh my goodness. I hope for everyone's sake State police will be able to secure the scene. Praying for this family.

Oh my goodness. I hope for everyone's sake State police will be able to secure the scene. Praying for this family.

I just hope that the Tahoe is in a different jurisdiction than Moulton's PD so that another PD can be brought in

I just hope that the Tahoe is in a different jurisdiction than Moulton's PD so that another PD can be brought in
News report said on the Lawrence Winston county line so that's far outside Moulton PD's jurisdiction.

What the WHAT??? I hope this family OWNS that freaking police department when this is done! ::furious::

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

News report said on the Lawrence Winston county line so that's far outside Moulton PD's jurisdiction.

Excellent, so we can at least hope that the Tahoe's forensic investigation will be handled in good faith!

I don’t know if any of the searchers are following this thread, but in the chance that they do, I’d just like to say thank you! Thank you for banding together and donating your time to help bring some answers to Jennifer’s family. Finding her vehicle is a huge step in the right direction for all involved. It truly does take a village.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back