Found Deceased AL - Jennifer Marshell White, 55, Moulton, 08 Apr 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't agree more about the comment on FB. We can't say why on here, but if folks read it, it's been something several of us have wondered ourselves earlier in the thread.

I can't read it :(

Rescue crews search Smith Lake area for missing Lawrence County woman

LAWRENCE COUNTY, Ala. – The search for a missing Moulton woman continues nearly three weeks after her disappearance.

Lawrence County Sheriff Gene Mitchell confirms several rescue crews are searching in the Smith Lake area in connection with the Jennifer Marshell White case.

[...]

Anyone that has information about her whereabouts is asked to contact the Moulton Police Department at 256-974-3961.

WHNT has a crew at Smith Lake working to gather more information. Be sure to stay with WHNT News 19 for the latest updates.

http://whnt.com/2018/04/28/rescue-crews-search-smith-lake-area-for-missing-lawrence-county-woman/

Now it started again, lots of comments that are interesting

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Very interesting comments on Marshell and her daughter's page. (I call her Marshell since that seems to be what family & friends use.) IMO, seems like one or more someones' cages may have been rattled. About time !

JMOO

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...50194780.1073741828.100009252558225&source=48

Her daughter (EBH) addresses why she took down her OP (paraphrase: it's making someone "uncomfortable" + she doesn't care! She want her Mom home!)

I reviewed how y'all handled this this last time so I hope I'm within TOS as well. I have a copy + can transcribe her post in the future if need be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too many possibilities here. Not enough details, in my mind, to lean any particular way.

The video of her at the gas station was interesting. The fact that she looks so put together in every photo I have seen, makes her appearance interesting.
I was doing yard work the other day and had to run to the store real quick. I didn't feel like changing and cleaning up.
As a rule, I try to look nice when I go out, and I was praying I didn't see anyone I knew!

I can't seeing someone dashing out to buy $10 worth of gas just to go back home. It feels like, to me, that someone called or texted her to meet them real quick for some reason, and she grabbed some gas on the way. Why would someone run out real quick?
Someone needed a set of keys, an article of clothing, important papers, etc.
Someone called to say they were broke down and needed a ride.
She had to go pay a bill, drive-up window, mail slot, etc.
She had an item to pick up; from a seamstress, dry cleaning, pet food, etc.
Drop off tax paperwork. Were the taxes already filed? Did a refund check arrive that she could have cashed that wouldn't show up on her bank accounts?

I'd go back through credit card statements, etc. for the past month or so to see if there are any unusual purchases on there. If she's logged into creditkarma or similar, check to see if there have been any new accounts opened in the past year or so.
Any new-ish life insurance policies taken out on her? Is there a large amount of life insurance out there?

One thing that makes me think she didn't end her life is, in fact, her appearance. Again, she was a woman that seemed to take pride in her appearance and even if despondent, would likely want to look "nice" when found. We have seen that in other female suicides.

I'd like to know who all was at home when she left? Where was her husband? Who would be able to lure her out if they wanted to harm her?

I'm with you Midge Montana - lots of unanswered questions.

It seems (at least on social media and the news outlets) that her husband has not been as vocal as her daughters. One theory I could come up with to explain this is if they were separated/not living together/divorcing/starting to live separate lives already. This is of course my opinion only.
I only say that because if god forbid something had happened to my now-ex when we were separated but not divorced - I wouldn't be vocal either. He and I had a bit of a messy divorce and for probably a good year or so I would not have cared what happened to him. We are better now and I'd throw in some effort at this point - but not in those early days!

I always get a suspicious feeling when a spouse won't make any public appeal for their spouse to come home or be brought home. Unless, of course, they are pretty sure she is no longer alive and are just waiting to find her.
Now, there may be innocent reasons a person wouldn't make a plea, it just seems I have seen too many that have a better reason to stay mum.
All MOO of course.

Her husband going on the news is not finding her. He may be too upset to speak publicly. Her husband has stated he is praying for the return of his beautiful wife etc. I had a missing family member, none of us were willing to be interviewed or to speak publicly. Ultimately the family member was found murdered. It did not matter either way if we spoke publicly about it. It doesn't change the out come. It is just for the news hounds to sell news and sensationalism.

Rescue crews search Smith Lake area for missing Lawrence County woman

LAWRENCE COUNTY, Ala. – The search for a missing Moulton woman continues nearly three weeks after her disappearance.

Lawrence County Sheriff Gene Mitchell confirms several rescue crews are searching in the Smith Lake area in connection with the Jennifer Marshell White case.

[...]

Anyone that has information about her whereabouts is asked to contact the Moulton Police Department at 256-974-3961.

WHNT has a crew at Smith Lake working to gather more information. Be sure to stay with WHNT News 19 for the latest updates.

http://whnt.com/2018/04/28/rescue-crews-search-smith-lake-area-for-missing-lawrence-county-woman/

Also from the article:

“Police say family members reported they last saw White at a home in Moulton around 1:30 p.m on April 8.” (BBM)

It just caught my attention as I do not believe this has been reported before.

It hard to make sense out of someone who may be contemplating suicide. Suicide is an irrational act but logically most would think 'why would she put $10 with of gas in her car if she planned to kill herself?' I know I am asking a question that really cant be answered. When family members have someone who has committed suicide they always search for answers and many never come.

My hubby's 24 year old nephew shot and killed himself with a shotgun. That very day he had been given a promotion at work, and met his fiance for a movie and dinner after work. She said he was so happy and upbeat fully engaged in their wedding plans but 40 minutes after kissing her goodnight he shot, and killed himself on his grandparents' farm and in front of their home. It took about 40 minutes for him to arrive at their home after he left so that means the entire time he was with his longtime girlfriend/finance he had already planned to commit suicide. There was not even the slightest hint or odd behavior that he was planning to do this :(

I hope this woman has not hurt herself. I wonder if the gas station attendant knew her and if she acted differently than usual when she came in. Either way something serious has happened to her, imo.

Just wanted to comment on your "sound of freedom"... Ohhrah! Usmc here!

Something similar to what happened about a week ago happening on Jennifer’s FB page again ...:

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=2002117756773290&id=100009252558225

Not discussing comments as I do not want the thread shut down ....

I’m sorry for quoting for my own post, but ...: Under the same post, BW posted about 10 minutes ago. Will not discuss ... I’m speechless.

ETA: BW’s posts are located under a post by LB from about 11 hours ago.

Yes! Often they feel a sense of relief and "happiness" once they have resolved to do it and have a plan of what they are going to do. Its what often confuses people left behind and/or makes them doubt it was actually suicide.

I’m sorry for quoting for my own post, but ...: Under the same post, BW posted about 10 minutes ago. Will not discuss ... I’m speechless.

Wow. Just wow. People are still typing in it now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO, there are some fairly weird family dynamics with Jennifer's family. Been biting my tongue for a while, but also IMO, some political agenda going on behind the scenes. Really wish local LE would cal TXEquusearch in, but I don't see that happening.

All just my own speculative musings. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member