Found Deceased AL - Jennifer Marshell White, 55, Moulton, 08 Apr 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Catching up-

So was she "preparing for the Joint Commission Inspection all weekend" or "Trying to find a place to stay all weekend"? Because you can't do both! As a nurse, I understand all too well the stress of that inspection. I seriously get the impression that this lovely lady has always been "on"......Make up, clothes, always in a good mood, Southern hospitality, demanding job, married to a politician......And the diagnosis of MS and a disappointing marriage situation may have just all come to a head and she lost it. Keeping up appearances suck! Maybe she's just DONE! And I don't know if that means suicide or taking off and starting new someplace else. I just don't know.....

This is just my opinion but I’ve vacationed in several Smith Lake homes and have friends who live on Smith Lake and there are areas a car could be driven directly into the lake. Now, it’s beyond my conception HOW to sink a Tahoe. Web sleuthers can help me ponder this maybe?
Is there bodies of water deep enough to sink the Tahoe ?

Catching up-

So was she "preparing for the Joint Commission Inspection all weekend" or "Trying to find a place to stay all weekend"? Because you can't do both! As a nurse, I understand all too well the stress of that inspection. I seriously get the impression that this lovely lady has always been "on"......Make up, clothes, always in a good mood, Southern hospitality, demanding job, married to a politician......And the diagnosis of MS and a disappointing marriage situation may have just all come to a head and she lost it. Keeping up appearances suck! Maybe she's just DONE! And I don't know if that means suicide or taking off and starting new someplace else. I just don't know.....

It would be GREAT if she's found alive and just needed a well deserved break.

It would be GREAT if she's found alive and just needed a well deserved break.

I just don't think she would scare her daughters like this, though. IT would be great and there is always hope of her just taking off for a break.

I'm bothered by the timeline:

Mom sends "multiple" texts to the daughters for help in moving out of the house.
Beth comes to help, but with all that stuff around, Beth tells her you don't have to do it all in one day. Mom then tells her if she doesn't want to help, she doesn't have to and shoos her out of the house. Beth leaves at 1:30 pm.

TEN minutes later at 1:40 Mom is at the gas station.
(She wanted to pack with help, then leaves the house more or less right after Beth does?)

Nearly TWELVE hours after the group text is sent with the disturbing contents.

Why this sudden exit from the house in the middle of packing, and the previous requests for help? What initiated this sudden switch?

And mostly, what was going on in the 12 hours?
Did she just drive and drive? Did she meet up with someone? Did she sit by the lake for hours, in the dark? Where was she, and what was she doing? Was she the one who sent those texts?

Also, what happened with those moving men, mentioned somewhere and never elaborated upon? Did she cancel them? And where was she going to store her stuff?

I'm bothered by the timeline:

Mom sends "multiple" texts to the daughters for help in moving out of the house.
Beth comes to help, but with all that stuff around, Beth tells her you don't have to do it all in one day. Mom then tells her if she doesn't want to help, she doesn't have to and shoos her out of the house. Beth leaves at 1:30 pm.

TEN minutes later at 1:40 Mom is at the gas station.
(She wanted to pack with help, then leaves the house more or less right after Beth does?)

Nearly TWELVE hours after the group text is sent with the disturbing contents.

Why this sudden exit from the house in the middle of packing, and the previous requests for help? What initiated this sudden switch?

And mostly, what was going on in the 12 hours?
Did she just drive and drive? Did she meet up with someone? Did she sit by the lake for hours, in the dark? Where was she, and what was she doing? Was she the one who sent those texts?

Also, what happened with those moving men, mentioned somewhere and never elaborated upon? Did she cancel them? And where was she going to store her stuff?

She had not yet secured a storage facility for her household goods that were to be moved. Her daughter, Beth, pointed out to her that since she had not even been able to get a storage site, it could wait until the next day. Maybe the moving guys were not coming until the next day -- when JMW had planned to have everything packed and ready for them. In the meantime, before Beth arrived, she suddenly received a text or call, according to my theory:

One possible theory, pure conjecture, is that she was conducting her own investigation to confirm any suspicions she may have had. She may have received a call from whomever she hired to aid in her investigation that her suspicions had been confirmed. She scrambled off to see for herself, using the info that the PI (or whomever) had given her. Just a theory, not based on fact.

She had not yet secured a storage facility for her household goods that were to be moved. Her daughter, Beth, pointed out to her that since she had not even been able to get a storage site, it could wait until the next day. Maybe the moving guys were not coming until the next day -- when JMW had planned to have everything packed and ready for them. In the meantime, before Beth arrived, she suddenly received a text or call, according to my theory:

One possible theory, pure conjecture, is that she was conducting her own investigation to confirm any suspicions she may have had. She may have received a call from whomever she hired to aid in her investigation that her suspicions had been confirmed. She scrambled off to see for herself, using the info that the PI (or whomever) had given her. Just a theory, not based on fact.

Yes that’s a theory..not out of the realm of possibility. Could she maybe have finally gotten information then sat for a long time thinking, alone? The rush to leave and being dressed so out of character for how they say she usually dresses is so ODD.

She left in a hurry..rushed her daughter out then left immediately. Dressed in pajama pants! That speaks volumes, but of what???

And the smiling in the video footage??

I know all these questions have been asked it’s so disturbing. I feel awful for her daughters, parents, friends and grandchildren. I’m speechless over the husband and step son though.

Yes that’s a theory..not out of the realm of possibility. Could she maybe have finally gotten information then sat for a long time thinking, alone? The rush to leave and being dressed so out of character for how they say she usually dresses is so ODD.

She left in a hurry..rushed her daughter out then left immediately. Dressed in pajama pants! That speaks volumes, but of what???

And the smiling in the video footage??

I know all these questions have been asked it’s so disturbing. I feel awful for her daughters, parents, friends and grandchildren. I’m speechless over the husband and step son though.

I really believe that she figured nobody was going to see her, so rushed out in the clothes she had on -- changing footgear only. She could have just sat at a particular location, where someone was inside that she could not see, but it was dark and she just sat, pondering. Just as you have suggested. Did someone see her sitting there inside her vehicle? Someone who did not like the fact that they were being spied upon? Was she chased off, driving fast to get away, but too fast to avoid running off the road? In the area where her phone last pinged, the foliage would have been very dense. If she did go off the road, she may not be found until the coming winter, when the leaves drop off and shrubbery dies.

what does this mean exactly: "Emiley Gilchrist, Jennifer White’s other daughter, said the cellphone was factory reset after the series of text messages."

what does this mean exactly: "Emiley Gilchrist, Jennifer White’s other daughter, said the cellphone was factory reset after the series of text messages."

Wow! No matter who reset the cell phone, sounds nefarious!

I hadn't read the entire article that was released. Thank you, and that is so unbelievable! Why would anyone do that? You lose your contacts and everything else. I've never reset mine, but it's "starting from scratch."

Not necessarily something that points to foul play. If I sell a phone, I factory reset it first to remove my photos, linked accounts, contacts, etc.
If she didn’t want anyone accessing that stuff after she passed, it would make sense.

My question is how does she know it was reset if they have not found the phone?

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji230][emoji5]

“Brent White, who received a text message from Jennifer at 1:28 a.m., also described a text message that sounded suicidal in nature. He said the series of text messages he exchanged with his wife were as follows:

Jennifer: ‘Please know that I love you and I’m sorry for your pain. Be good to my girls through this. They have been through so much. I love you forever. This is not goodbye just see you later.’

Brent: ‘Why would I not be good to your girls? I’m really sorry things haven’t worked out. I want you to be happy and healthy. I will love you forever as well.’

Jennifer: ‘I’m finally headed to glory! I’m finally going to be at peace. I love you.’

Brent said he frantically sent her a series of messages and calls trying to reach her but there was no further response. He then contacted family members who also received texts of a similar nature form Jennifer around the same time.

Brent explained his wife was not acting like herself in the days before she disappeared but would not go on record with the details for the sake of her privacy. He said the entire experience has been difficult for him and that he has been hesitant about talking to media outlets. However, due to defamatory comments he said that he and his children have been the subject of on social media outlets, Brent opted to address the situation publicly for the first time outside of his personal social media account.

‘I have intentionally steered clear of the public eye during this painful ordeal because at first I could not even talk about it without breaking down, and I wanted to protect my wife and family’s privacy,’ Brent said. ‘It’s still tremendously difficult to talk about it, but now I’ve got people I don’t even know attacking me and my kids. This is why I was hoping to keep this between my family and the police. I just want to find her and get some kind of closure. We are very thankful to all those who are helping us search for Marshell.’”

http://m.moultonadvertiser.com/news/local/article_96e6590c-4e30-11e8-ab3b-63a098f7a91d.html?mode=jqm

BBM.

Has he done any searching himself? What has he been doing for the last three weeks to help find Jennifer?

^^^

If those texts are true, I wonder what kind of pain she is sorry for regarding him? From what I understand, he asked for the divorce and something caused her to think she had to be out of the house pretty quickly. The only thing I can think of is the money issue that the Insider referred to a little while back in the thread. Maybe she had caused some money problems and that lead to part of the reason for the divorce?

“Brent White, who received a text message from Jennifer at 1:28 a.m., also described a text message that sounded suicidal in nature. He said the series of text messages he exchanged with his wife were as follows:

Jennifer: ‘Please know that I love you and I’m sorry for your pain. Be good to my girls through this. They have been through so much. I love you forever. This is not goodbye just see you later.’

Brent: ‘Why would I not be good to your girls? I’m really sorry things haven’t worked out. I want you to be happy and healthy. I will love you forever as well.’

Jennifer: ‘I’m finally headed to glory! I’m finally going to be at peace. I love you.’

Brent said he frantically sent her a series of messages and calls trying to reach her but there was no further response. He then contacted family members who also received texts of a similar nature form Jennifer around the same time.

Brent explained his wife was not acting like herself in the days before she disappeared but would not go on record with the details for the sake of her privacy. He said the entire experience has been difficult for him and that he has been hesitant about talking to media outlets. However, due to defamatory comments he said that he and his children have been the subject of on social media outlets, Brent opted to address the situation publicly for the first time outside of his personal social media account.

‘I have intentionally steered clear of the public eye during this painful ordeal because at first I could not even talk about it without breaking down, and I wanted to protect my wife and family’s privacy,’ Brent said. ‘It’s still tremendously difficult to talk about it, but now I’ve got people I don’t even know attacking me and my kids. This is why I was hoping to keep this between my family and the police. I just want to find her and get some kind of closure. We are very thankful to all those who are helping us search for Marshell.’”

http://m.moultonadvertiser.com/news/local/article_96e6590c-4e30-11e8-ab3b-63a098f7a91d.html?mode=jqm

BBM.

Has he done any searching himself? What has he been doing for the last three weeks to help find Jennifer?

Well, yes,,,, he frantically called OnStar her cell company and the sheriff office at 1:38 in the morning. ( snark intended)
Otherwise, her daughter called them out on Jennifer’s FB for telling others to search when he and sons have not.

Not necessarily something that points to foul play. If I sell a phone, I factory reset it first to remove my photos, linked accounts, contacts, etc.
If she didn’t want anyone accessing that stuff after she passed, it would make sense.

My question is how does she know it was reset if they have not found the phone?

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji230][emoji5]

I'm trying to come up with a reason to do a factory reset other than selling it/giving it to someone else. What could possibly be that bad on there that she wouldn't even want to be seen after her death?

I know it was reported early on that the daughter's didn't have the mom's password for her Apple ID. Maybe they were able to get into her emails and Apple sent one saying reset complete (I'm not totally sure if I've gotten one of those or not after a reset) or were finally able to log in to her Apple account?

I may be completely off here, and if so I apologize in advance, but I keep having this nagging impression that the husband seems more concerned about his reputation, standing and personal privacy, than his wife's disappearance.

I just don't know.....seems a wife's disappearance would be a priority above all else....but then I don't know the man and how he reacts to trauma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214