Found Safe AL - Kadance Ciera Hooper, 29, & two children, New Brockton, 16 Feb 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Woman and her two young children missing
View attachment 285330

-A mother and her two children are missing from New Brockton. They were last seen on Tuesday afternoon, per that city’s police department.

29-year old Kadance Cierra Hooper is believed to be driving a 2017 Nissan Rogue bearing license plate NYD337. She presumably is accompanied by her two sons, Hollister, age six and Thomas, who is two.

New Brockton Police Chief Dale Grimes told WTVY that Hooper is believed to armed and possibly a threat to herself and her children. She also suffers from Multiple Sclerosis, an illness that sometimes causes depression and anxiety.
From the article: She apparently left town after picking up her oldest child from school on Tuesday.

I don't see this in the ALEA alert or on NCMEC. Any idea where this information came from? Wondering if there are items missing from the home, bank transactions, pings, she has communicated with someone, confirmed sighting...what? MOO

Last edited:
Law enforcement officials are struggling to pinpoint Hooper’s whereabouts in part because she turned off her cellphone. Steven Hooper wrote on Facebook that he and other family members have been trying to get in touch with her without any luck.

In response to a question about where Kadance Hooper may have taken the children, Steven Hooper responded, “No one knows. They have had no contact whatsoever with any friends or family members. Phone has been off since Tuesday. No family, no friends, and no school contact.”

Steven Hooper wrote on the post asking for anyone who sees it to share and to keep an eye out for his sons.

Kadance Hooper: Missing Alabama Mother May Endanger Her 2 Children, Cops Say | Heavy.com

Husband isn't worried about his wife, just his sons?

Authorities say she didn’t take clothes or diapers, but she did reportedly carry two handguns.

New Brockton Police Chief Dale Grimes says there’s concern for the welfare of all three, but especially the children.

“Sent out an alert for the kids and the mother,” Grimes said. “And we have put out a national BOLO for the vehicle, and if the vehicle is spotted to do a welfare check on the kids and her, and contact us as well.”

If you may have any information on the Hooper family whereabouts, please contact New Brockton Police at 334-894-5559.

From the article: She apparently left town after picking up her oldest child from school on Tuesday.

I don't see this in the ALEA alert or on NCMEC. Any idea where this information came from? Wondering if there are items missing from the home, bank transactions, pings, she has communicated with someone, confirmed sighting...what? MOO
Stumbled across the answer to my question. :cool::oops:

Hooper is believed to have left New Brockton along with both of her young sons, according to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.
Kadance Hooper: Missing Alabama Mother May Endanger Her 2 Children, Cops Say | Heavy.com

I have such a sick feeling in my stomach about this. I hope maybe the guns thing was just histrionics by the (ex?) husband, but from things we can’t discuss I’m worried more and more about KH’s frame of mind. :(

Well after listening to a few of the YT videos, I have some new concerns. I'll just say this- some of what she says is biblically accurate. The twisting begins when the "supposed gifting" of visions, prophecy and personal revelation gets out of kilter. That kind of stuff is the basis and building blocks for cults.

I'm worried now, ignore all my previous posts in this thread.

Last edited:
Well after listening to a few of the YT videos, I have some new concerns. I'll just say this- some of what she says is biblically accurate. The twisting begins when the "supposed gifting" of visions, prophecy and personal revelation gets out of kilter. That kind of stuff is the basis and building blocks for cults.

I'm worried now, ignore all my previous posts in this thread.

She’s definitely on cult territory, I would say. I don’t know how much we’re allowed to discuss but there was one with a 3yr old, old video of eldest I believe, which was quite disturbing in many, many ways. It was one of the two shorts...

I think this is okay to post here. Kadance had recently been posting videos on YouTube and they are something.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIVOBU2LuznwqUEGMJWKTmQ/videos
Oh my, now I’m really worried. Listening to her last few videos, to me, it would seem she wasn’t in a solid, stable frame of mind.
Now, if those visions and signs brought her to a like minded group, there is hope the children may still be alive. She even might be looked at as a special one and protected.

But I think she would have taken clothes for the children and for her if that was the case. Although, we have no idea if anybody could say if any clothes are missing from their home.

In a video posted on feb 6 she says this:

01:46
but what i'm getting at is there's a lot
01:48
going on in the spirit so much so
01:50
that i i there's a lot going on
01:52
physically to in my life
01:54
as my life gets worse and then and in
01:57
dire straits
01:58
my spiritual life is strengthened and
02:01
heightened

KCH might have felt like her world was falling apart and could have set of chasing after the signs she saw. What could have happened after that is anyone’s guess.

What I’m not able to reconcile in my head is if someone believes they are receiving signs from the lord and are on the path of ascension/being more spiritual and closer to him, why that person would take 2 guns with them where ever. But I realize that as I’m from Europe, I might just don’t get the driving around with guns in general and that’s all to it.

Now if she had other sort of mental problems, than I get the guns unfortunately.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liiinebecc
Back