GUILTY AL - Kamden Johnson, 5, dies in hot day care van, Mobile, 21 Aug 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This makes me so ill. Poor Kamden.

The fact that the daycare worker was so negligent to leave him in a van at all angers me, but to take that poor child's body and dump him on the side of a road like trash is unforgivable.

She could have called 911 and allowed his mother to never be left with the images of her deceased son's body being found on the side of the road with flies swarming his decomposing body. School children found him and they will now live with that for the rest of their lives as well.

What exactly had she planned to tell Kamden's mother when she came to pick him up that evening?

The fact that the daycare worker was so negligent to leave him in a van at all angers me, but to take that poor child's body and dump him on the side of a road like trash is unforgivable.

She could have called 911 and allowed his mother to never be left with the images of her deceased son's body being found on the side of the road with flies swarming his decomposing body. School children found him and they will now live with that for the rest of their lives as well.

What exactly had she planned to tell Kamden's mother when she came to pick him up that evening?

I can't begin to imagine what she was thinking. Was she strung out on drugs or something. :cry:

I wondered the same thing. Was she going ti try and say he was kidnapped or he 'escaped' the daycare?

That's exactly what I've been wondering. Obviously the mother is going to know she dropped her son off that morning, so whatever she was going to tell the mother wasn't going to make any sense whatsoever! This poor little boy. And this is supposedly a church daycare... SMH. You would think she isn't a God-fearing person by the way she threw one of God's precious children out the door like he was nothing and just went on about her day like nothing happened. Poor Kamden. RIP precious little one. =(

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I think she was going to wait until it got closer for his parent to pick him up, and suddenly "can't find him", frantic, etc.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

This may sound harsh, if so, I apologize in advance.

The accused has a long history of theft. She stole a precious gift last Monday that cannot be replaced. This time she stole the life of a little 5yo boy named Kamden. I hope she is never released from jail because she is an extreme danger to society. She misjudged something that day that may have saved his life. She chose the wrong path that cost Kamden his life. May she suffer the consequences of her deadly actions.

Does anyone know what the van looks like? I was just wondering what kind of doors it had. Would it be like a regular car door or more like a school bus? Is it possible he couldn't get out on his own because he didn't know how to get the door open?

I keep going back & forth about how he could have died in the van. I'd like to know what type of van as well so I could look into wha type of seatbelt it has. Also, if the horn was functioning, I think any 5 year old would know how to honk the horn. It has been a joy for my now 4 year old for the last few years, any time he gets a chance, he loves to push down on the steering wheel to honk the horn.

I keep going back & forth about how he could have died in the van. I'd like to know what type of van as well so I could look into wha type of seatbelt it has. Also, if the horn was functioning, I think any 5 year old would know how to honk the horn. It has been a joy for my now 4 year old for the last few years, any time he gets a chance, he loves to push down on the steering wheel to honk the horn.
Mine always loved to blow the horn as well. If he was frightened, he may not have thought of that. Panic can override logic as we all know. That being said, I can't help but feel there is more to this story.

I am curious about that aspect too. He looks like a very intelligent 5 yr old. I also wonder why he didn't honk the horn or something.

It makes me wonder if it is as simple as him being left in the van. :cry:

I wonder if he was marked as present that day in the register? That would surely shed some light as to how she was going to explain his absence at the end of the day.

Sent from my LG-M250 using Tapatalk

Investigator Details What Happened The Day 5-Year-Old Kamden Johnson Died

http://wkrg.com/2017/09/25/investig...pened-the-day-5-year-old-kamden-johnson-died/

From article:
Defense Attorney Christina Hernandez says they have information to the contrary and that Kamden may not have been on the same daycare van as the others.

The investigator also testified that Patterson checked into a room at the Fairfield Inn where she stayed for several hours. Hernandez says Patterson was having A/C issues at her home. The investigator then said Patterson was seen on surveillance video at the Murphy gas station near where Kamden’s body was later found.

According to the investigator, Patterson was tearful and emotional during questioning and said she wanted to apologize to the family.

Hernandez says there is no video evidence of Kamden getting on the daycare van driven by Patterson and says there are a lot of holes in the story.

BBM. I can't figure out where the defense is going with this...It sounds like they are trying to set up an alibi and say he didn't die in the hot van, but IMO it actually sounds WORSE that she checked into a motel. Did she plan on hiding out for a while? Was Kamden with her at the motel?

What really happened to thus baby. It's terrible that I'm actually hoping it was a hot car now. Cause I don't like the other details coming out. At all.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back