GUILTY AL - Kamden Johnson, 5, dies in hot day care van, Mobile, 21 Aug 2017 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The news is stating that a daycare worker did show up to identify the child last night. Also it said the teens that discovered the child said it appeared like he had a wound to his head and that someone had done something to him.

A DAYCARE worker? What about his parents? Never mind I can guess [emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe it's just poor reporting/wording. His mother is a daycare worker. She did identify him. However she is NOT the daycare worker that was arrested. Unsure why they are not releasing his name. I'm assuming they are trying to locate his father or other close relatives first.

I believe it said they would not release his name until the autopsy was completed.

So tragic. My guess is it will turn out similar to the little boy left in the hot daycare van in Fl.:(

But didn't I read he had what appeared to be a head injury? Either way this is heartbreaking:cry:

Live news link is saying it's a death investigation, not yet a homicide investigation.

Family Of Kamden Johnson To Issue Statement

MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG)– Attorney Greg Harris, on behalf of the father of the 5-year-old Kamden Johnson, tells News 5 that the family is “appalled and saddened’ by the actions that claimed the life of Kamden.

The father who now resides in Las Vegas will be on his way back to Mobile in the coming days, according to Harris.

Harris says that the family will be releasing a full statement later today.

here too, they changed the policy after Sierra Lamar.

My goodness, the social media comments are awful! Sounds like this mother dropped her child off at daycare, then went to her job at another daycare, so she was the "daycare worker" that identified him. What happened to this poor child between daycare and the start of school??? :( This one shouldn't be too hard to solve in my opinion.

Whatever school this child went to, their policy should be to notify the parents ASAP, not wait until the end of the day! If I forget to notify the office when my kids are out, they are calling me by 9:15.

upon further reading I eat my words. this is awful. mom had to work to pay bills and left her child in the care of daycare and this happens. it could be any of us working parents... :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flimflam