GUILTY AL - Kamden Johnson, 5, dies in hot day care van, Mobile, 21 Aug 2017 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder what the woman they've arrested is saying...if anything. Were those cadaver dogs they had while searching her house? They were all over that vehicle in her driveway. I guess they're trying to determine how she transported the body to the place she left it.

If this turns out to be the case of this child falling asleep in the daycare's van (on the way to school) and then disposed of in a panic, the SCHOOL needs to be held accountable for not notifying the parents of an absent child!

The evidence search took place at 2453 Gulf Terra Drive according to the live feed on WKRG's facebook page.

but he is 5 years old, he should be able to get in and out of the van on his own.

but he is 5 years old, he should be able to get in and out of the van on his own.

Not if it were early and he took a nap as so many
Little ones do in a car. :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was she possibly trying to pretend he wasn't left in a van or is this something else?

But good question on being able to get out of a van. A five year old can get out of a car seat. He can wake up and bang on windows. Maybe the back had child safety locks but what about the front doors?

My mom volunteers at her church with young children. All during the summer they take them on little field trips to the movies, the pool, the petting zoo and things like that. Every single time they park the van, my mom walks through checking the seats to make sure no one is asleep. I think she does this mostly because I was a goofy child and refused to get off the preschool bus of my own accord. Nearly everyday the bus driver had to park and carry me to my front porch. God bless that man for doing that. :heartluv:

Not if he was sound asleep.

But kids who die in hot vehicles wake up. They suffer intensely. No five year old is going to just sit there quietly as he bakes to death in a van. They can get out of car seats at that age. They have the motor skills by then.

I want to believe this was an accident. Maybe she slammed on the brakes and he hit his head or she hit him with the van/bus whatever it was. I hate to think she did it on purpose. I mean why? Lord, this world is rough on little ones.

But kids who die in hot vehicles wake up. They suffer intensely. No five year old is going to just sit there quietly as he bakes to death in a van. They can get out of car seats at that age. They have the motor skills by then.

OK, I didn't know that. I was assuming if he was asleep already he'd just stay asleep and pass out.

While I think its' unlikely this is a hot vehicle death, that is simply not true. Working with children, I can tell you MANY 5 year olds have poor fine and gross motor skills. Children are sensory and activity deprived these days. I can't tell you how many kindergarten teachers have to refer students to occupational therapy, because they can't color, draw a line, hold a pencil, keeo a grip, etc. Motor skill delay in kinder and even above is a massive problem. And then you have issues like autism, sensory integration disorders, etc that contribute to low muscle tone. (And low muscle tone on it's own.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mjinmidwest
Back