Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF she has been found- and that is wonderful- they need this little girl to stay at the hospital for a few days, while this all gets sorted out.

Wonderful news if she is truly alive, but too many questions going through my head about how it came about that she was kidnapped. I think there's a lot more to this story that will be full of surprises, when all is said and done.

I have to say that CBS42, announced she was found safe and then they back tracked and said she wasn't THEN they confirmed she HAS been found and had confirmation for the Sheriff. I think MSM rushed to get it out first and caused all kinds of craziness. So very happy for this news.

IF she has been found- and that is wonderful- they need this little girl to stay at the hospital for a few days, while this all gets sorted out.

Wonderful news if she is truly alive, but too many questions going through my head about how it came about that she was kidnapped. I think there's a lot more to this story that will be full of surprises, when all is said and done.
ITA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members