Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Subiechik21

Reaction score
Alabama Law Enforcement Agency Online Services

3-year-old girl kidnapped from Birmingham birthday party; Amber Alert cites ‘extreme danger’

Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney vanished about 8:30 p.m. Saturday from Tom Brown Village public housing community in Avondale. She was outside with friends when she disappeared.

According to other children, a man and a woman in a dark SUV picked up Kamille. An 11-year-old boy said he saw a man get out of the SUV, pick up Kamille and put her in the vehicle. Police do not believe this is a custodial issue. Both of Kamille’s parents as well as her extended family are on the scene.
33DODX7I6ZD6LAAJZGFTSKTMWI.JPG

This is my first time making a thread, please let me know if I missed anything!

Media, Maps, Timeline - *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3

Last edited by a moderator:
[bbm]

how who got where so quickly?
LE arrested the two POI's within about 24 hours of the kidnapping - I think video led them to these suspects - I know the neighbors called in the vehicle but they posted the pictures of the vehicle fairly early IMO - how could they do that? of of a child's description (which ends up not matching IMO)? I think that vehicle was at or very near the kidnap location - JMO. and they have it on video. JMO

Looking at your amazing photos- am I losing it or is that not a bit far away from the playground? Especially the last photo? I could be looking at it wrong, too.

What playground? I thought she was taken from a parking lot? Or at least her shoes were found in the middle of a parking lot. MOO.

The article referenced was from CNN - just happened to be on a Kentucky news site. What’s wrong with that?

I think the article is less so the problem and more so that the user was just surprised that it was (falsely) claimed that LE stated they believe Stallworth is the person they believed abducted Cupcake when in reality that has never been said whatsoever.

Just an observation. The two men in the video appear to be wearing bulky clothing-long sleeves and long pants. It was not cold in Birmingham on this particular night. Not sure if this has any significance.
MOO

Yes, I saw it like that as well - kids picking stuff up - no adults or other children within the camera sight - if there is one camera are there more? The date on the video is 10/12 - and the timing is right but how in the world do they know it's her and they must have sharpened it or something to identify the other child and talk to her parents? I noticed a cat run in the camera view as well.
Ok so my question is- if this guy is a suspect, then how and when did the 11 year old boy see the black male and white woman put her in the car? I don't see any other kids around but the two little ones chasing the man.

Where does the brothers witness of a man in a dark truck with tan bumper picking up Cupcake come into play in that video?
The two big people running looks like older kids to me.
We don't know if the witness is the brother. An 11 year old child reported seeing a man pick up Cupcake and put her in a vehicle.
It must have been shortly after the video. If the video was taken at eight, and he saw the man at 8:30, that puts some time between when he walked by and when she was abducted.
But we have never had clarification on the exact time. Maybe it was at 8:30 that they first called police. The father said he got a call at about ten to nine I think.

Imo

LE arrested the two POI's within about 24 hours of the kidnapping - I think video led them to these suspects - I know the neighbors called in the vehicle but they posted the pictures of the vehicle fairly early IMO - how could they do that? of of a child's description (which ends up not matching IMO)? I think that vehicle was at or very near the kidnap location - JMO. and they have it on video. JMO

but if they have the vehicle on video, then they have the kidnapping on video

Ok so my question is- if this guy is a suspect, then how and when did the 11 year old boy see the black male and white woman put her in the car? I don't see any other kids around but the two little ones chasing the man.
the only thing i can think of is this happened out of camera range - or it simply isn't true. IMO

Just an observation. The two men in the video appear to be wearing bulky clothing-long sleeves and long pants. It was not cold in Birmingham on this particular night. Not sure if this has any significance.
MOO

Historic weather data indicated it was high 64, low 59 degrees by 6pm Saturday evening. Probably even chillier at 8:30pm after the sun went down. I would wear a jacket and pants in that weather. Especially those of us in the South who haven't had any break in 90-100 degree weather all summer - 60 degrees feels cold.

Last edited:
the only thing i can think of is this happened out of camera range - or it simply isn't true. IMO

I assumed it just happened out of camera range too, that for sure makes sense, but the police chief did say this is likely the last sighting/location of Cupcake which makes me skeptical that anyone saw anything after including the brother...

With
We don't know if the witness is the brother. An 11 year old child reported seeing a man pick up Cupcake and put her in a vehicle.
It must have been shortly after the video. If the video was taken at eight, and he saw the man at 8:30, that puts some time between when he walked by and when she was abducted.
But we have never had clarification on the exact time. Maybe it was at 8:30 that they first called police. The father said he got a call at about ten to nine I think.

Imo
With a 1/2 hour difference between the video and the 11 year old brother witnessing Cupcake being picked up, that is probably not the same guy in the video as in the truck.
The two big people seen running in the video could be two older kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marni