Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an observation. The two men in the video appear to be wearing bulky clothing-long sleeves and long pants. It was not cold in Birmingham on this particular night. Not sure if this has any significance.
MOO

I agree and I thought I saw one of the persons have like a jacket or something where the bottom of the jacket is noticeable as it hangs past his waist over his thighs. I think LOL :)

ETA - The person leading the children away is the one I think has a jacket or something that goes down past his waist and almost onto the thigh area. You can see it best right before the video cuts out and he is leading children away.

Last edited:
I haven't seen it either, and from what I understand there were lots of children there that day. There may have been 5 or 6 eleven year olds for all we know. It would also explain why he did not tell someone about seeing the vehicle and Cupcake being picked up by the man right away. He may not have realized what was happening.

And, by the way...
Welcome to Websleuths, n4k!!!
So this was the picture I had on my head for the last 3 days when I came into this case. And now today I see video of what looks like still quiet with the exception of 2 small children playing alone.

Is anyone else completely amazed that LE could identify anyone from the quality of this video? I don’t think I could identify my own child or any male I’ve ever met from what I’ve seen. Color me impressed!!!

I'd almost bet there's more video somewhere. Shades of "down the hill" here. Agh.

Is anyone else completely amazed that LE could identify anyone from the quality of this video? I don’t think I could identify my own child or any male I’ve ever met from what I’ve seen. Color me impressed!!!

MOO they must have been identified by other means - like the parent or someone else knowing what child was over in that area playing with Cupcake, etc.

Just an observation. The two men in the video appear to be wearing bulky clothing-long sleeves and long pants. It was not cold in Birmingham on this particular night. Not sure if this has any significance.
MOO
Actually Saturday was the first cool day we had in a while, temperatures between 6pm-midnight went from 64F-59F on Saturday the 12th of October.
There were passing light showers in the area - it felt like the first day of fall after upper-mid 90's for weeks prior.
No unlikely for anyone to break out a hoodie or jacket

With

With a 1/2 hour difference between the video and the 11 year old brother witnessing Cupcake being picked up, that is probably not the same guy in the video as in the truck.
The two big people seen running in the video could be two older kids.

[bbm]

LE said specifically it is a POI and a suspect in the video - that was the purpose of the press conference - to appeal for info regarding the two adults in the video IMO

also I don't think they were running but that the video was sped up

Historic weather data indicated it was high 64, low 59 degrees by 6pm Saturday evening. Probably even chillier at 8:30pm after the sun went down. I would wear a jacket and pants in that weather. Especially those of us in the South who haven't had any break in 90-100 degree weather all summer - 60 degrees feels cold.

but sadly, those two girls appear to be in short sleeves.

It looks like the little children were already picking things up off the ground when the 1st man walks right on by at the 7:24:00-ish mark on the video. The 2nd man appears around the 7:25:00-ish mark and they are still picking things up. He appears to stop and muse about what they're picking up and then they appear to follow him off screen around the 7:25:13-ish mark. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61