Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fire Fox 2, I am reminded of something our Late Great @Foxfire used to talk about, which was exactly this, that predators do specifically often stake out locations where their prospective victims may congregate,
etc. The Day Care would have been closed during this time presumably, but it instigates an interesting train of thought. This might not have been his first time in that area for that very reason of previously staking out the daycare.

ETA:
What an absolutely sick thing to have to type. “Stalking out the day care”...

This “case” is sooooo bad! :(

Come Home CC
There are two churches in the near vicinity, a school somewhat close and a daycare. I’d like to verify the daycare is open.

definite options for people to notice unattended kids at TBV over time.

I would feel so much better if the video was from the daycare. I almost felt like stating it was from the green house puts that homeowner in danger.

I’ve uploaded a picture of that surrounding area. The blue line indicates the angle the picture was taken of Huffman high school. Unless they searched Five Mile Creek or the apartment homes, they definitely searched south not north of springville rd.

So there’s the Five Mile Creek there and Eldorado Park...

(Still catching up)

Parks - The Official Website for the City of Birmingham, Alabama

Eldorado Park - Birmingham, Alabama, USA : NCHPAD - Building Inclusive Communities

List of Birmingham parks - Bhamwiki

Eldorado Park - Birmingham, AL
There’s a trail...

ETA:
I'd say the park was definitely searched. One square mile is = to 640 acres and Eldorado Park is just 6.23 acres. MOO

Parks - The Official Website for the City of Birmingham, Alabama

Marking Spot, Goodnight All. We will see what tomorrow brings.

Sorry - nevermind. It is Kelly Ingram Park where they were meeting. MOO

:(

I wanted to see if linking the post specifically would help you see the video better, @margarita

Last edited:
I’ve uploaded a picture of that surrounding area. The blue line indicates the angle the picture was taken of Huffman high school. Unless they searched Five Mile Creek or the apartment homes, they definitely searched south not north of springville rd.

Thanks, I wasn’t 100% sure but knew it looked like the school. It’s the parking area between the school and the stadium.

Sorry I’ve been out this weekend. I was part of a search and have been finishing up homework. Trying to get caught up on this case now. I was so hoping to log in and with the community looking today that there would be happy news, but it doesn’t appear that happened:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee