Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was stated earlier that she is actually her aunt but they call her cousin.
Well, if the child is cupcakes cousin I'm assuming her mom would be the aunt but if the mother is just referred to as a cousin then the child she was with could just be a friend.

Well, I suppose both mother and child could both be cousins to Cupcake so there goes that theory.

I think I'll just stop trying to figure it out.

Thanks margarita. FWIW, that video is definitely from today. Tua (also referenced in the video and link) JUST had surgery today. Nothing gets reported here without a reference to football. ;-)

(Going back in to try a view again. For some reason I could only see the video from the 14th...thanks)

Deleted d/t lack of source.
Good job :) Out with the rumors and May we all be free!! Free of rumors wooohooo! Rumors Be Gone! Feel the Freedom!

I just had a sickening realization that most of you have probably already had. IF cc knows the person who took her, she is as unsafe as she would be if it were a stranger. They cannot release her without her telling who had her. My gut tells me this blew up quicker and bigger than they planned. I think the planner of this intended for this to be a short thing, and stay on the street. Remember, LE was not called by either parent, right?

Not everyone knows how to do that.
Yes, I don't myself, but I think it was deleted by the poster anyway. I think the problem was the information was not from MSM. If the information is not available for everyone to read a link has to be provided, as far as I know, especially if it's a rumor. Imo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members