Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Subiechik21

Reaction score
Alabama Law Enforcement Agency Online Services

3-year-old girl kidnapped from Birmingham birthday party; Amber Alert cites ‘extreme danger’

Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney vanished about 8:30 p.m. Saturday from Tom Brown Village public housing community in Avondale. She was outside with friends when she disappeared.

According to other children, a man and a woman in a dark SUV picked up Kamille. An 11-year-old boy said he saw a man get out of the SUV, pick up Kamille and put her in the vehicle. Police do not believe this is a custodial issue. Both of Kamille’s parents as well as her extended family are on the scene.
33DODX7I6ZD6LAAJZGFTSKTMWI.JPG

This is my first time making a thread, please let me know if I missed anything!

Media, Maps, Timeline - *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3

Thread #4

Last edited by a moderator:
This post lands at random. Obviously we have ALL been searching SM for clues & insight into what might help locate Cupcake, but please remember that non POIs’ social media cannot be referenced in any form.

Thank you for your understanding...we all have the same objective in being here. #FindCupcake

Ok thanks. All along I thought he was saying the "babymama" just lived there for a couple of months. He is not the easiest to understand..
Where do KM and her mother live, and with whom, do we know?
He didn't say anything about where she lived, but he did say she's only been here a couple months (he didn't say where "here" was and it wasn't clear who "she" was)

He also that the mom wasn't the type of girl to let this happen, and it wouldn't have happened on her own time, if the kids were at their own house this wouldn't have happened.

He also said the cousin didn't watch her own kids, and there was a lot going on over there, there are about fifty kids running around, etc.
I got the impression that it was the cousin who was watching the kids, since he said it wouldn't have happened on the mothers own time.

He also said the cousin wasn't doing anything to help, she was just concerned with the drama.

Imo

There are two churches in the near vicinity, a school somewhat close and a daycare. I’d like to verify the daycare is open.

definite options for people to notice unattended kids at TBV over time.

I would feel so much better if the video was from the daycare. I almost felt like stating it was from the green house puts that homeowner in danger.

BBM: I am not sure if the daycare is operational. It was no longer open when the Housing Authority had a meeting about it in Apr 2011 (article updated in Jan 2019, can't tell what the update is). They had decided to put some funds towards reopening it. I wonder if that ever happened.

The playground equipment looked okay - from a distance - in google streetviews of 2015, although the building name was missing several letters.
But I am not sure that I can see the playground equipment any more in the abduction video the police have published.

The housing board on Tuesday voted to use a long-closed day care center at Tom Brown for one of those centers.
"We're working with consultants to find a way to get a high quality early childhood program," housing authority executive director Naomi Truman said after Tuesday's meeting.
Birmingham Housing Authority plans 3 new day care centers

Last edited:
I am having a bit of deja vu here.

I remember almost one year ago to the day... a press conference asking for 2,000 volunteers was held.
They gathered 2,000 volunteers and did a massive grid search the next day in Jayme's case.
It too, covered miles. I remember the speculation about what that meant.
How they must have had proof she was dead. How something triggered that search.

Jayme Closs had been missing for 8 days when that search was done.
Jayme Closs escaped and was found alive after 88 days.

I'm not saying it's the same situation so there is no need to tell me it's not.
I was just struck by the timeline matching, huge grid search, it being day 8....

I think you have very valid points, no doubt. I never said it would be easy because it is a VERY slippery slope. How that is navigated is not up to me, I’m just posting observations from being a new member. I also do not want to be subjected to a long line of BS but I disagree with the families NOT being considered victims. They are victims of the highest order and I would want my personal comments broadcast on the worlds biggest microphone if my daughter, wife or loved one went missing.

I’ve gathered that a great number of people visiting this site are middle aged or above as am I. Unfortunately we all have to accept that news, in particular its source, has changed dramatically. Many people under 30 don’t even watch main stream TV.

It won’t be easy, and maybe it’s impossible, but determining authoritative sources is the exclusive right of MSM is tantamount to sticking your head in the sand.

I’m 33 years old and agree 100%

Last edited:
Dad says in his tv interview that mom "just moved over there a couple of months ago"
this video, start watching about 12mins in.

If you listen again, he’s talking about the cousin that’s already “gotten into it with people over here” after only 2 months and that she’s the only one with the door hanging off, etc. Not the mom. Earlier on reporter asks where CC lives and he tells them. Definitely didn’t live there.

What would be really creepy is if there was video (prior to what we saw) that were to show the two individuals walking together - from left to right - past the toddlers (opposite direction of what we see) and out of frame, for say, 20 minutes or so. Only to circle back around and pass the toddlers separately. We don't know what happened before the video we saw, but kind of chilling to think about. MOO

IMO, if they were together, the first person could have gone ahead to start the car. The parking lots weren't as close as I had assumed. It's pretty risky to walk down the sidewalk with two little ones following, not knowing who might be at the end of the sidewalk. It would makes sense that someone would be walking ahead to make sure it was clear.

I am new to this thread and someone may have already posted the attached arial picture of the area shown in LE's video recently. I have however, made notations on the picture to help me with the location aspect of this case. This also answers questions that many of us have had.

Watching the LE Video, I originally thought that KM and her friend were playing on the sidewalk next to a busy street and was very concerned that 2 toddlers were allowed to do so, especially by themselves. As the attached arial picture shows, they were indeed Behind two residence buildings in the complex.

The arial picture also shows the Daycare fence, that I have noted in yellow, that prevents the toddlers from playing on the Playset, located within the Daycare fencing.

Also noted are the three available parking lots, where the Abductor(s) could have parked. IMO, the one on the immediate left of the Daycare would be the one of choice.

Why was the other child not also taken? Did the other child's parent check out the back door and called for the child when not immediately seen, and the child came running back? This parent may have just thought that KM went back inside or her parent picked her up. Did KM's family member babysit KM on a regular basis? Did KM play with the other toddler on a regular basis?

IMO, this was a crime of opportunity.

Lots of questions, and awaiting for KM's return.

IMO.
Thank you for the map. Love that everything is marked so well.

Having looked at CTGrammy's aerial photo of the area, I have even more questions about how it was that the other child got away.

Does anyone know where the witness who saw the man pick CC up and put her in the car, was standing? Or, whether it was a group of people?

Having looked at CTGrammy's aerial photo of the area, I have even more questions about how it was that the other child got away.

Does anyone know where the witness who saw the man pick CC up and put her in the car, was standing? Or, whether it was a group of people?

I don't think we know that, do we? The witness could even have been looking out of an apartment window.

So far my assessment and direction of the case has been on what LE has said and what LE has not said.

I wonder if this will turn out like the Closs case where some of LE’s initial statements were not correct. In Jayme’s case, some things turned out to be different, for example “LE never saw a vehicle pass them”. (Paraphrasing, for those who followed the Closs case, Ykwim.)

Will there be a PC today? Big question for the moment is still “Is PS POI #2?” And if QJ is involved. Still sounds like it to me but we will see, moo. Is LE right about “others being involved”?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!