Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bringing forward for the new thread:

KAMILLE MCKINNEY | Federal Bureau of Investigation

KAMILLE MCKINNEY
Birmingham, Alabama
October 12, 2019

preview

View Poster

Download Poster
Age 3 years old
Hair Black
Eyes Brown
Height 3'0"
Weight 60 pounds
Sex Female
Race Black

Remarks:
Kamille was last seen wearing a pink t-shirt with a leopard print Mickey Mouse face, leopard print shorts, and no shoes. She wore yellow, white, and blue hair bows. She has been given the nickname of "Cupcake."

Details:
Kamille McKinney was last seen around 8:30 p.m. on October 12, 2019, in the Tom Brown Village Housing Community of Birmingham, Alabama. She was reportedly kidnapped while attending a birthday party.

Submit a Tip:
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact the FBI's Toll-Free Tipline at 1-800-CALL-FBI (1-800-225-5324), your local FBI office, or the nearest American Embassy or Consulate. You can also submit a tip online at tips.fbi.gov..

Anyone with images, videos, or other digital information should upload them to the following Birmingham Police Department site: Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney
Field Office:
Birmingham

Submit an anonymous Tip online

Last edited:
“We ask right now that you might unharden your heart. No matter how it looks, no matter how fearful that you may have gotten, just release her,” pleaded Cromblin. “Just release her. Just release her. Do the right thing.”
Community continues to pray for abducted Alabama toddler’s safe return
I cannot imagine the pain - she's appealing to the hardened heart of the suspect while her heart is literally breaking.

ETA: For some reason, I thought that was the grandmother's name. Even so, it's heartbreaking.

Last edited:
Bringing forward this latest video posted last night from the last thread; thank you @diggndeeperstill for the link. (Haven’t watched it yet.)

ETA: I’m having trouble with FB. I think it’s something with my phone, idk, been happening on other pages too, keeps saying “too many redirects”. I guess I’ll google that error.@PommyMommy, can you please be kind enough to paraphrase what this video is? I’m asking you specifically bc you know the rules for SM and this is an MSM source as I understand it so hopefully facts in the video can be mentioned. Tia.

Last edited:
Thanks PommyMommy, the reason I asked is because he says he has been searching everywhere and specifically mentions that he has been out searching at centerpoint,It just caught my attention is all..
I noticed this too. He also said the mother and cupcake live in Avondale (south, I think he said) it’s in the same video whereby he mentions searching at Center point..

Bringing forward for the new thread:

Have you seen this child? KAMILLE MCKINNEY

posterTitleMissing.png

Kamille Mckinney
NCMC1371480c1.jpg

• Missing Since
    • Oct 12, 2019
    • Missing From
    • Birmingham, AL
    • DOB
    • Apr 22, 2016
    • Age Now
    • Sex
    • Female
    • Race
    • Black
    • Hair Color
    • Black
    • Eye Color
    • Brown
    • Height
    • 3'0"
    • Weight
    • 60 lbs
Extra Photo
NCMC1371480x1.jpg

Kamille was abducted by two unknown adults on October 12, 2019. They may be travelling in a dark colored, older model, Toyota Sequoia, as shown in photos above.

• dontHesitate.png
  • ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT
  • call911.png
  • Birmingham Police Department (Alabama) 1-205-328-9311

upload_2019-10-21_8-7-8.png
The latest area searched was north of Springville Road near Huffman Road. Police say they searched approximately two miles and day 8's search was completed at 5:30pm.
Then, day 2, Sunday night, police checked Woodside Condominiums on Roebuck Parkway. There, police found the blue Toyota Sequoia listed in the Amber Alert.

Monday, authorities searched the Parkway Villa apartment complex in Center Point.

Wednesday, police descended onto Marland Apartments on Jefferson Avenue to follow a tip.
Latest search for Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney turns up empty

Thanks PommyMommy, the reason I asked is because he says he has been searching everywhere and specifically mentions that he has been out searching at centerpoint,It just caught my attention is all..

I definitely noticed this as well. Iirc the mileage is just about 10 miles. I was curious what made them look there?

What if the first person isn't a man? I mean, I certainly can't definitively make that determination based on the video.

What if no one has come forward because she's still sitting in jail?
Anyone have a full photo of POI#2 still in custody? I get the impression she is on the larger side? Does her build match man #1 in video?

I noticed this too. He also said the mother and cupcake live in Avondale (south, I think he said) it’s in the same video whereby he mentions searching at Center point..

Yep,colour me suspicious and maybe coincidence for him to be out looking in center point and then later on PS and DB are arrested there,but I am speculating that there was word on the street somewhere,or somewhere along the line someone,somewhere.somehow connected to Cupcake on either side possibly knows one of the arrested POI'S.
Also completely my own opinion and speculation,not stating as factual info at all and totally hypothetical on my part,but wouldnt it be strange if one of the poi's names appeared on someones social media friends list before any such account could be made private?.
MOO and theorizing only.

Anyone have a full photo of POI#2 still in custody? I get the impression she is on the larger side? Does her build match man #1 in video?

I wondered the same,having now just watched on the big screen whereby I could actually make anything out,the first poi in the video looks shorter and stockier and could very possibly a larger woman, I think others have speculated the same thing in these threads too.

Also when can we expecting to see documents re: PS’ CP charges? Will we need to wait until his court appearance to hear anything?

As we know from all the cases here in Colorado (sadly), we have the Open Records Act.

Re: Alabama upon a quick google:

Alabama Public Records Law
Pursuant to the statute, every citizen has a right to inspect and take a copy of any public writing of the state, except as otherwise expressly provided by statute. Public Records Law - Alabama Open Records Act § 36-12-40 et seq.
upload_2019-10-21_7-50-42.png
Alabama FOIA Laws | National Freedom of Information Coalition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members