Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW, over 80% of CPS cases are neglect and not abuse, so it would be probable that this was the case here and her kids were being removed because of something related to neglect.

Thanks. I would want the SPECIFICS on the neglect IF it is neglect.

Does it include, for example, starvation? Restraint?

If there is physical abuse, what kind? I want every unfortunate detail. I want to know what this woman is capable of, what does her prior behavior look like exactly, do these actions indicate any kind of possible MO as related to CC, etc etc.

If there is physical abuse, what kind? I want every unfortunate detail. I want to know what this woman is capable of, what does her prior behavior look like exactly, do these actions indicate any kind of possible MO, etc etc.

I really hope we don't find this out for the sake of the children. They don't deserve to have their trauma and stories published online.

I wondered the same,having now just watched on the big screen whereby I could actually make anything out,the first poi in the video looks shorter and stockier and could very possibly a larger woman, I think others have speculated the same thing in these threads too.
Do we have a still screen shot? I didn’t get that impression but could be wrong. I only remember a still of man #2.

Last edited:
I really hope we don't find this out for the sake of the children. They don't deserve to have their trauma and stories published online.

We would redact the minors’ names to initials, that’s SP here, we aren’t going to post their names. The docs might even already be redacted, idk, but we sure as hell aren’t going to post their names here.

This woman very possibly has something to with CC’s disappearance. We need to know everything there is about her and her specific actions, ESPECIALLY things like this, imo.

Last edited:
We would redact the minors’ names to initials, that’s SP here, we aren’t going to post their names. LE might even have the names already redacted, idk, but we sure as hell aren’t going to post their names here.

The community still would know who her children are. The kids themselves would still know who the articles refer to 10 years later. Foster care cases are extremely confidential and sensitive within very good reason. It is way more than just redacting their names IMO. MOO but there's no reason the public needs to know what they went through.

The community still would know who her children are. The kids themselves would still know who the articles refer to 10 years later. Foster care cases are extremely confidential and sensitive within very good reason. It is way more than just redacting their names IMO. MOO but there's no reason the public needs to know what they went through.

Well in that case let’s just delete every thread on this board that has now been redacted to initials.

I hear your point. I still think I disagree. We probably have thousands of documents here which have been redacted to initials and names blacked out completely to protect the minors’ names. I hear what you’re saying though. Will think about this more. I could be wrong.

If there is physical abuse, what kind? I want every unfortunate detail. I want to know what this woman is capable of, what does her prior behavior look like exactly, do these actions indicate any kind of possible MO as related to CC, etc etc.
It can be something like not having hot water in the home, or any condition that can effect the welfare of the child.
I don't think we know why the children were removed, but there are many possibilities. Maybe she did not have appropriate living conditions or was not able to take care of them.
All we know is that the children had just been placed in another home, as far as I know.
I doubt we will find out any more about it, especially if that woman turns out not to be involved. Imo

Yep,colour me suspicious and maybe coincidence for him to be out looking in center point and then later on PS and DB are arrested there,but I am speculating that there was word on the street somewhere,or somewhere along the line someone,somewhere.somehow connected to Cupcake on either side possibly knows one of the arrested POI'S.
Also completely my own opinion and speculation,not stating as factual info at all and totally hypothetical on my part,but wouldnt it be strange if one of the poi's names appeared on someones social media friends list before any such account could be made private?.
MOO and theorizing only.
I’m with you on this. There are about 30-40 other “rough” areas he could’ve mentioned specifically. Instead he mentions the immediate area and a seemingly random city about a 15 min drive away. In fact, it’s the only city he names.

Well, regular *advertiser censored* isn't a crime... but yes, LE has said child *advertiser censored* since when he was arrested.
Ok...Now I’m wiping egg off my face lol, but I guess I meant we didn’t know the age of the *advertiser censored* subjects...whether they were very young or underage “teens.” In my muddled mind today I was thinking very young children! Thanks for the gentle correction! MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member