Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, your (unfortunately) standard sexually motivated kidnapping.

As soon as they found that child *advertiser censored*, that became the clear motive. It was at that point that the outcome was all but decided.

The only question was where they put her body, and when/if law enforcement was going to have enough to bring charges.

No Doubt in my mind, this was the motive for the male.

However, the female may have had the idea that if she could not have her own children returned to her, then someone else was going to be without their child, dead or alive.

This story is as old as the Bible. Two women had a baby about the same time. One awoke to a dead child and the other to a live child. However, the dead child had been swapped for the live child. The women appear before wise King Solomon, who says he will have the live child cut in half for each woman and the True Mother Immediately Objects saying No, No, let the other woman have the baby. This is how Solomon determined which woman was the True Mother. The other woman was so willing to allow the child to die, because she had lost her own child.

My Thoughts Are With The Family.

It's been 10 days since Cupcake went missing. Was the dumpster not picked up in those 10 days or was she just recently killed and put in there?

How can her body have been in the dumpster all this time? Don't they empty them every couple of days??

Apologies if this has been asked and answered. I am not caught up on the thread. TYIA

Huge WHAT IF baby girl was still alive when he was bailed out? Being held in that godawful burned out apartment. I hope they can determine TOD.

That apartment would have been searched when he was first arrested, and he would have been subject to constant surveillance the second he posted bond.

I think Kamille was likely murdered in the hours after her abduction, and dumped shortly after that.

There’s just no way she was alive at the time he was first arrested (IMHO).

It's been 10 days since Cupcake went missing. Was the dumpster not picked up in those 10 days or was she just recently killed and put in there?

How can her body have been in the dumpster all this time? Don't they empty them every couple of days??

Apologies if this has been asked and answered. I am not caught up on the thread. TYIA
We don’t know the specifics, and I think we’re all asking the same question you are.

Hopefully we get some clarity in the coming hours and days.

They have been looking in dumpsters and trash cans from the beginning. It's standard procedure.

She may have been placed in that one at a later time. The time of death is unknown.
BPD did a good job with this case, and it's unfair to insinuate otherwise. They worked around the clock to try and find Cupcake alive, even knowing it was against the odds. They are as devastated as anyone that this child was kidnapped and killed. It has been a tough 10 days for BPD.
I'll say they worked hard! They were everywhere in that area, searching.

Even the false sighting of Cupcake- makes you wonder, doesn't it? Could she have been alive at that time and maybe was at one of those apartments but someone tipped them off and they got her out in the nick of time? I'm just wondering how long the poor darling has been deceased.

They left no stone unturned. As one who has watched a lot of LE around the country trying to find missing children or adults, I have to say, hat's off to these guys and gals. Round the clock, they never stopped looking for her.

I do remember a few days back during the press conference- the Chief seemed very deflated. Like he knew she wouldn't be found alive or that time had run out. I think there was several of us that noted that he appeared to have tears in his eyes.

I backed off from posting on this case because I got an overwhelming feeling she was gone and this would be the end result.
I can’t even explain it, something told me she was thrown away like trash. It’s an awful mental image and I couldn’t shake it. I also can’t shake the image of that MURDERER all giddy & happy caught on camera inside that store.
Poor, sweet, beautiful baby girl whose life was just RIPPED from the world by true monsters.
I hope the love & concern of everyone coming together searching, praying for Cupcake helps brings this family a sliver of comfort.

That apartment would have been searched when he was first arrested, and he would have been subject to constant surveillance the second he posted bond.

I think Kamille was likely murdered in the hours after her abduction, and dumped shortly after that.

There’s just no way she was alive at the time he was first arrested (IMHO).
That’s what I think- she was taken around 8:30pm and whatever evil was done occurred in the apartment and she was dumped Sunday mid-morning or so- decomposition should tell the story I think?

New sleuthers - a warning - this is the part where discussion can be graphic imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Littlebit62