Found Deceased AL- Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you imagine how her family and community feel right now? I’m just SICK over this and I don’t even know her. I think this has got to be one of the worst things that could ever happen to anyone, to have your little loved one taken, whether it be your own child, grandchild, niece...just horrific. Please find this little girl alive and unharmed.

Last edited:
My mind is going to all kinds of places and possibilities.

I’m wondering now if she was harmed immediately and now it’s just a coverup and these POIs are giving misleading information to deflect. Surely LE would able to get a read on that. LE does seem to be proceeding with the possibility that others are involved and she has been transported. Who are these “others”? Grrrrr.

I wonder if LE has indeed confirmed via DNA, hair, etc that Cupcake was in that vehicle.

Last edited:
I really want to urge everyone here to hope for the best but prepare for the worst. I’m really scared. :(

This may just be an update that they’re still looking for her, have expanded their search, reward information... I wonder if they will share any new info re: the detainment last night, and why they have chosen those states for the expansion, etc.

Eta:

Heard from news anchor during the final few minutes of the 11:30-12:00 news show on WVTM13

Ok thank you, here is the link for that station:

Birmingham, Tuscaloosa, Ala., News and Weather - WVTM Channel 13

I know @PommyMommy does the twitter thing, and so does @HayLouise but she’s at work. If anyone can please check SM for some live streams that would be great.

Last edited:
“She might not even remember who you are, so if you have any heart, please let her go,” Deloach said. “She’s a little kid that barely probably can even say what color you are.”

“I do not want you to harm her,” Deloach said. “Don’t have any kind of hate in your heart to hurt that child. We’re asking and we’re begging and we’re pleading … bring this baby home.”

“I just want to thank everybody for being here. Just continue to pray for Cupcake’s safe return,” the little girl’s grandmother, Lekisha Simpson, said at Monday’s vigil. “To the public, to everybody, if you see say something, say something. If you know, don’t be afraid to say.”

Smith said Monday, “We will not end our command post or our search until we’ve found some resolution.”

Deloach said if the kidnapper does not want to call police, he or she can call the Angel Arms Operation missing persons group at 205-585-8076.
A plea to kidnapper days into search for 3-year-old girl: 'Bring this baby home' | Daily Dodge

I encourage anyone with information about the kidnapping of three-year-old Kamille McKinney to please call law enforcement officials at *HP or 9-1-1. We continue to pray for Kamille and her family. Please help share this information. @ALEAprotects @AMBERAlert #alpolitics

View attachment 209209
Governor Kay Ivey on Twitter

Yay, there you are. Any live streams that you can find for the PC in 20 minutes? Tia.

(We have to work harder when @PommyMommy isn’t around. She spoils us.)

——

Currently watching the noon news on other stations who are NOT mentioning it yet.

EDIT: just mentioned by news anchor on WBRCfox6

Home - WBRC FOX6 News - Birmingham, AL

Thanks.

——-

I’m going to GUESS that this PC will simply be an update with the reward information and news that the alerts have been expanded to Georgia and Tennessee. I hope they will answer reporter questions.

—-

I encourage anyone with information about the kidnapping of three-year-old Kamille McKinney to please call law enforcement officials at *HP or 9-1-1. We continue to pray for Kamille and her family. Please help share this information. @ALEAprotects @AMBERAlert #alpolitics

View attachment 209209
Governor Kay Ivey on Twitter

I’ve never seen a document like that before that I recall, Governor Proclamation.

Last edited:
OCT 15, 2019
Birmingham Kidnapping: Suspects Cooperating With Police
[...]

During a news conference Monday, Birmingham Police Chief Patrick Smith confirmed authorities are searching beyond state lines for Kamille.

Police have said they are unsure if the child is even still in the Birmingham area anymore. They also believe more people are involved in this case than just the two who allegedly took Kamille from the birthday party.

[...]
This screams traffickers right now. How far could she be by now? Terrified for her! Hope they get these basta**s! MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor