Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 *Arrests* #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah obviously ima isnt listening to me when I said “I demand...”, lol.

Uh, yeah. :) moo.

ETA: It has been my speculation that perhaps this woman was abused severely as a child and I said that as soon as I heard there was a woman involved. Is this an excuse, of course not, just noting as a potential factor re: profiling. Everything is JmO.

Indeed,in answer to both parts of your post:)

Brown has been in jail, without bond, since Oct. 13, after her probation was revoked following a 2018 case in which she was accused of abducting her three children from state custody.

In that case, Brown allegedly led cops on a chase on July 13, 2018, before crashing into an innocent motorist and then, a sheriff’s SUV. Her three children were in the vehicle during the pursuit and at the time of the crash, but were not injured.

Brown was charged at that time with three counts of kidnapping, second-degree assault, attempting to elude and four counts of reckless endangerment, according to AL.com. She is set to go on trial in that case on Nov. 18.
Suspect in Death of Ala. Girl, 3, Taken From Birthday Party Was Also Facing Child *advertiser censored* Charge

Hey! You’re supposed to be resting. Get well soon.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed> ... I found her instagram right away. I may not have used the right search terms before. But I knew based on ML’s case that if I searched with user names I might find even more data. That is precisely what that poster that found the sexyjobs profile did.

noting : I also have lots of data that I can’t prove is officially either suspect yet so it is not being shared until I can.

now here is my question: her facebook profile changed since she went into custody. Does the FBI or LE do that or do we presume someone else had access and did that or do they get phone priveledges in jail?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member