DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
mynbc15.com

HAVE YOU SEEN HER? Mobile woman missing since August 16

Karli Sanford, 29, was reported missing to the Mobile Police Department Wednesday afternoon. She was last seen on August 16, 2024, in the 3000 block of Airport Blvd.

She was last seen Aug. 16, 2024, in the 3000 block of Airport Boulevard, according to an MPD news release.

Since then, loved ones have taken to social media searching for answers.

“I need your help…,” Sommar Key said in a Facebook post, adding, “…my daughter, Karli Bliss Sanford, has been missing for three weeks from Mobile, Alabama. None of the family has heard from her. She was without her car, cell phone and money.”

The post said Sanford was last seen at La Quinta Inn and Suites on Airport Boulevard.

Wow! What happened, between then (2018) and now? How did she end up in a position of not wanting to be found from poised for incredible success six years ago?

It probably is not a happy story, but I hope it doesn’t have a tragic ending.

Earlier in the week of August 20, 2024 (just a few days after the day Karli Sanford was reportedly last seen at the La Quinta on Airport Boulevard on August 16, 2024) another woman who is now missing, Wendy Sage (age 64), was reportedly last seen in an area about 5 miles away from the La Quinta (Hillcrest Road and Airport Boulevard area). The Mobile Police Department posted Wendy's photo on their Facebook page and referred to her as being "endangered/missing." However, there are no posts on their Facebook about Karli at this time (that I have come across anyway). Two women that reportedly go missing/are last seen only about 5 miles apart on Airport Boulevard in Mobile within just four days of one another... Coincidence? Or is there something more to this story?

(Edited to include link and to clarify that Wendy Sage was reportedly last known to be in the Airport Boulevard/Hillcrest Road area "earlier in the week of" August 20, 2024. The Mobile Police Department's Facebook post about Wendy reporting her as endangered/missing was published on August 20, 2024. The day Wendy was last seen could have been fewer than 4 days from when Karli was last seen.)

Last edited:
Earlier in the week of August 20, 2024 (just a few days after the day Karli Sanford was reportedly last seen at the La Quinta on Airport Boulevard on August 16, 2024) another woman who is now missing, Wendy Sage (age 64), was reportedly last seen in an area about 5 miles away from the La Quinta (Hillcrest Road and Airport Boulevard area). The Mobile Police Department posted Wendy's photo on their Facebook page and referred to her as being "endangered/missing." However, there are no posts on their Facebook about Karli at this time (that I have come across anyway). Two women that reportedly go missing/are last seen only about 5 miles apart on Airport Boulevard in Mobile within just four days of one another... Coincidence? Or is there something more to this story?

(Edited to include link and to clarify that Wendy Sage was reportedly last known to be in the Airport Boulevard/Hillcrest Road area "earlier in the week of" August 20, 2024. The Mobile Police Department's Facebook post about Wendy reporting her as endangered/missing was published on August 20, 2024. The day Wendy was last seen could have been fewer than 4 days from when Karli was last seen.)

Thread for Wendy...

I too was wondering if there was a link between the two missing persons. I did see posts for each person missing on the MPD FB page. Praying both are found safe.

Airport Blvd is probably the busiest street in Mobile. It's lined with thousands of businesses and is a main artery of the city. Everyone uses Airport Blvd., and 5 miles is a long way on that particular road because of the very high volume of traffic and all the congestion. I don't believe being last seen on Airport Blvd. means there's any connection between those 2 cases. At any point on any day most people in Mobile are on that road.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Placebo
Back