AL - Kellie Ann Hughes, 31, fatally shot in woods after 911 call, Jefferson County, Dec 2019 arrests

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That is strange. KSDK article you post says he shot McMillian first but the telegraph article I posted says Brooks first. Both say it is from search warrant. Wonder if search warrant is online anywhere?

Yes very disturbed individual feel bad for his kids ..... hope since he is locked up they might have a decent chance at life.

Has anyone seen an update about their trials or where they’re being held?
Just a couple of days ago: Psychological services sought for murder cases

Apparently Witcher's trial was supposed to start this month but has been delayed due to him being hospitalized for some reason (COVID? Who knows). McMillan's trial is due to start next year. This is all about the 3 Illinois murders. I haven't seen any follow-up at all to the crimes they committed before they got to Illinois. Except for that one article I just posted, every other news source about these two seems to be from early 2020 or before.

I'm guessing COVID delayed everything.

I’ve got to catch u0 on this, just scrolling thru it is scary.

Trial date set in Bethalto triple murder

A trial date has been set for the man authorities say is responsible for the murders of three Bethalto residents in December 2019. Brady Witcher, 42, is now set to go to trial Jan. 10, 2022. His alleged accomplice, Brittany McMillian, 29, both of Birmingham, Alabama, has had her trial date set for Jan. 24.

Witcher and McMillian are accused of killing three people at a home on Mill Street Dec. 19 and are also linked to a murder and robbery in their hometown, and crimes in Nashville, Tennessee, before they arrived in the Riverbend. Police in Hazelwood, Missouri, discovered the car of one of the Bethalto victims at a hotel, prompting a search of the Mill Street home where 59-year-old Shari Yates, 30-year-old Andrew “AJ” Brooks, and 32-year-old John McMillian were found dead. Both suspects are charged with nine counts of murder, along with armed robbery and aggravated vehicular hijacking. Witcher is also charged with unlawful possession of weapons by a felon. Authorities have said Brittany McMillian knew the victims and is originally from this area.

On the court record search both are not to have court until Jan 2022
Screenshot_20211028-031558.png Screenshot_20211028-031315.png

Related:
Brady Witcher received two life sentences Friday for the December 2019 murder of three people in Bethalto.
(...)
After the hearing, Maricle said she did not know the current status of the prosecution of Witcher in any other states. He faces multiple charges, including murder, in several states.

In December, Brittany McMillan pleaded guilty to three counts of first-degree murder for her role in the killings. She is serving a life sentence, the maximum sentence available under Illinois law.
Witcher sentenced to life in triple slaying

Well, they're both in jail for the rest of their lives, but I still can't find any information on their crime spree before they reached Illinois.

Well, they're both in jail for the rest of their lives, but I still can't find any information on their crime spree before they reached Illinois.
Yea since multiple states we were hoping would be federal and DP. They deserve it. Sad what they did to AJ his mom and his friend.
Still miss seeing AJ. He was always positive and chipper when I saw him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSMEITH1
Back