Found Deceased AL - Paighton Houston, 29, left bar with 2 men, Birmingham, 20 Dec 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are you guys seeing your Woah’s??? And what Woah’s are you seeing??tia!
well I'm doing a lot of assuming but I'm looking at people connected to the address and the demographics of the neighborhood and house and said friend might have been correct that's what my Woah is ! Again just first glance

it says the house is owned by him on the property records I do see a younger set of relatives connected to that house that would be a little older than PH looking on been verified .
ETA if thats the correct address

With house number <modsnip: removed house numbers that are not contained in MSM>, as per reputed neighbor interviewed by local news? It would make a difference. Generic demographic stats on Bessemer in general at below link:

http://worldpopulationreview.com/us-cities/bessemer-al-population/

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think they ever had "nothing," the public just didn't need to know. They've said they've already searched 2 other locations. It takes a fair bit of evidence to warrant a search, so I think they've know a great deal from early on. Someone just let this search slip and the media found out. There preference would be for the media to not be lurking outside this search either, I'm sure.

I mean, first it was reported that they had her on video leaving the bar with two guys. Then, they didn't have her on video with those two guys... I got a little concerned, not gonna lie. I have no doubt that they were working HARD on this case.

It was reported on the local news that the Peighton investigation led them to this location.
Correct:
“From Trussville Tribune staff reports

HUEYTOWN — Authorities returned to a residential neighborhood in Hueytown on Friday morning following a tip regarding potential information on a missing Trussville woman.

On Thursday evening, authorities from the Trussville Police Department, the Birmingham Police Department, the Hueytown Police Department, Jefferson County Deputies and units with the Metro Area Crime Center cordoned off a residential area on Chapel Drive near Love Street in Hueytown.

[SBM]

Information pertaining to Paighton Houston, 29, led authorities to Hueytown.

This is at least the third location where investigators have searched based on information gained during the search for Houston.

[SBM]” (BBM)
Information pertaining to missing Trussville woman leads authorities to house in Hueytown

AL.com article has been updated:
“Investigators from multiple law enforcement agencies returned to a Hueytown neighborhood Friday morning as part of a probe that began early Thursday afternoon.

Authorities have confirmed that the investigation into the Dec. 20 disappearance of Paighton Houston led them to this area. Houston vanished Dec. 20. She was last seen at Tin Roof in the 2700 block of Seventh Avenue South.

The focus of the probe is a house and surrounding property on Chapel Drive at Love Street. Authorities have not publicly commented on the nature of the investigation, but those on the scene include Birmingham police homicide officials, Trussville and Hueytown police, Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office deputies and K9, the Jefferson County’s Metro Area Crime Center. Hueytown’s Crime Scene Van arrived on the scene shortly after 9:30 a.m.

Jefferson County Bessemer Cutoff District Attorney Lynneice Washington is also on the scene.

Neighbors say an elderly man used to live at the home, but family members took him out of the house a while back to care for him. They said it wasn’t clear whether anybody is currently living in the house.

Several large white portable tents have been taken on to the property. Authorities emphasize they don’t yet know what they might find here, but said they are acting on a tip and will be doing some excavation of the yard surrounding the house.

[SBM]” (BBM)
Search for missing Trussville woman leads investigators to Hueytown neighborhood

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member