Found Deceased AL - Paighton Houston, 29, left bar with 2 men, Birmingham, 20 Dec 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trussvile PD: 'Our prayers are with the Houston Family’

Paighton was last seen at approximately 10:45 p.m. at the Tin Roof located in the 2700 block of 7th Avenue South on December 20, 2019.

Sgt. Johnny Williams with Birmingham Police told WBRC FOX6 in a phone call Tuesday, “Investigators have reviewed the surveillance video from Tin Roof and have not found anyone matching the description of the two men Paighton is believed to have left the bar with. He said officers did not find anything in the video that would be helpful to their investigation.”

INFORMATION FROM THE HOUSTON FAMILY:

• Paighton went to the Tin Roof, Fri. Dec. 20 with friends from work
  • Sat. Dec. 21 around breakfast time, one of the friends called Paighton’s parents and told them she left the bar with the two men “willingly” around 10:45 p.m. and that around midnight she texted and said, “IDK who I am with so if I call please answer. I feel in trouble.”
  • As soon as the family heard this, Paighton’s dad and brother went to police.
  • Paighton did NOT drive to the bar and left her car at a work friend’s place.
  • Paighton is one of four children.
  • She is 29 years old.
  • Her dad said she’s like a bubble, floating around and leaving smiles on the faces of every person she passes.
Dec. 27: Crime Stoppers and Gov. Ivey each pledge $5,000 reward in case - bringing total to $10,000.

My questions are why would a lone female leave with 2 big guys she does not know then suddenly it occurs to her around 12 pm, IDK these guys, is scared, has a chance to call the police or someone who would not sit on their hands, until well into the next morning, and texts such an odd message for a person who feels threatened. One of the most worrisome and scariest of positions to place oneself in. I hope she did not suffer or was tortured. IMO, Paighton was in need of 'better,' friends, drinking buddies/coworkers, who would ask more questions before she departed the bar with 2 large, unknown to herself or them. opposite sexed strangers, as an unarmed vulnerable woman under the influence of alcohol. I would trip my friend and take them home before i allowed them to take off with 2 men from a bar.

Dec. 30: Prayer vigil for Paighton at her parent’s church in Trussville.
Bumping up this article for some that are just joining, this is a pretty comprehensive article on information from LE and family, IMO.

Regarding the Chapel Drive house where the body was found, I have a couple of thoughts.

1 - MSM described the gravesite as both a small hole as well as a shallow grave. I wonder how big and how deep this hole was. If it truly covered an entire body, I think it would have taken at least 2 people and several hours to dig. I wonder where the shovels came from? I wonder if someone went to Wal-Mart that night to buy shovels and other supplies, such as tape or a tarp. It makes me think of that movie scene from Very Bad Things. A Wal-Mart purchase could have been a tip to LE. There is a Wal-Mart 1.4 miles from this house on Red Farmer Drive. Wonder if LE has reviewed tapes of late night purchases there on Dec. 20th?

2 - The amount of trash in that photo! Wow. I wonder if she was only slightly buried in the ground and covered with debris?

3 - If that house was indeed a known trap house, I wonder how long it had been like that? Only for two months when the homeowner moved out? Or did that homeowner have grandkids or other family members that lived or frequented there? I think that the people who buried her body must have been very familiar with this home to spend hours at the site digging a hole, and presumably parked a car in the driveway for an extended period of time. Why not just leave the body in the woods by the softball field 4 minutes away?

Last edited:
Fwiw, I dropped my debit card on the floor at an establishment just the other day. This doesn’t seem hinky to me at all.

(ETA:But my hinky meter is broken so nevermind haha jk)
It seems incredibly suspicious to me, if true.

The description of those men seems made up.

There is no video of those men.

That text seems like misdirection.

And a debit card found on the floor and turned into security, would be yet another element of staging. It would fit perfectly (she was here, as she dropped her debit card).

Of course as far as I’m aware, this hasn’t been verified.

Bumping up this article for some that are just joining, this is a pretty comprehensive article on information from LE and family, IMO.

He said officers did not find anything in the video that would be helpful to their investigation.”

He doesn't state whether PH is or isn't seen on any video. This really bothers me. For a missing person, you'd think they'd report it if she WAS seen on video

Hmm. Some things seem possibly hinky after reading bac
It seems incredibly suspicious to me, if true.

The description of those men seems made up.

There is no video of those men.

That text seems like misdirection.

And a debit card found on the floor and turned into security, would be yet another element of staging. It would fit perfectly (she was here, as she dropped her debit card).

Of course as far as I’m aware, this hasn’t been verified.

Yeah I was just trying to post how things seem hinky after reading back, but I’m scared to say this now after Heidi’s case. This is a crime forum; I guess it’s not a crime to say things seem potentially hinky. I guess everything is hinky on WS LoL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hatchpower