NJ NJ - Danielle Lopez, 37, went camping in Wharton State Forest, car found in Penn State Forest, 13 Apr 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Likely they just changed the username since Twitter changed to X? Accounts are bought and sold all the time.
Ah that's true, didn't think about that. That was most certainly a good 4am thought without going further. See the account was made in 2016 as well, so yeah, lines up. Easy thread to disprove, thank you <3

Here is some new media about Danielle -

Thanks! So sad that she has not been located yet.

Just have to say that an experienced camper knows not to camp my yourself. Camping to some drug users mean "party". I've been through some of these national forests and it's kinda scary how many people are living in the woods and are doing serious drugs out there. More scared of the "campers" than I am of the bear and panthers.

Just have to say that an experienced camper knows not to camp my yourself. Camping to some drug users mean "party". I've been through some of these national forests and it's kinda scary how many people are living in the woods and are doing serious drugs out there. More scared of the "campers" than I am of the bear and panthers.
Agreed…and The Pines are no different. Our County has a large area of land in The Pines. My daughter and her friends used to frequently ride horses and quads/dirt bikes and go mudding, swimming, red-neck water skiing, etc. You NEVER went alone - whether for crime safety or even just in case of an injury or medical problem since cell phone coverage is extremely spotty at best. You also knew what areas to avoid after dark - or at all.

Don’t get me wrong - The Pines are a unique place (the only place like it in the World, from what I’ve been told) and have a haunting & captivating beauty with a history (and mythology!) to match.

After all…it IS HOME TO THE JERSEY DEVIL!!!

(As I post this on Friday the 13th! - just a little bit of off-beat humor in an otherwise heartbreaking case).

WHERE ARE YOU DANIELLE?!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savagegrace13
Back