Found Deceased AL - Paighton Houston, 29, left bar with 2 men, Birmingham, 20 Dec 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are supposed to leave facebook on facebook but the posts on there today are cray cray! People are posting inmate photos and trying tie them into this, it's another reason I love WS. At least we have sensible discussion and guidelines.

Interesting....this Wal-Mart 1.4 miles from where the body was found is open 24 hours. Anyone unexpectedly needing to bury a body in the middle of the night would likely need some provisions. And all Wal-Marts have video cameras!

Hueytown
Supercenter #4497
1007 Red Farmer Dr, Hueytown, AL 35023

Good post. Excellent. We know how often “Wal-Mart” and other such places appear in these cases. I hope LE thought of this.

Still behind, so my apologies in advance if this has already been posted:
January 4, 2020 at 6:33 AM CST - Updated January 4 at 1:19 PM
“HUEYTOWN, Ala. (WBRC) - Neighbors who live on Chapel Drive in Hueytown say the last 24 hours have been concerning because of the tragic discovery.

[SBM]

Neighbors who live on Chapel Drive say the person who lived at the home had only lived there for a few months and they hadn’t seen much activity at the home recently.

[SBM]

‘We are still puzzled about the situation that happened. We hate that it happened. We were very concerned. We actually wanted to help out and see what was going on and see what we could do as well,’ said one neighbor who wanted to remain anonymous.

‘It’s seriously shocking. We don’t have those kinds of problems down here,’ said Albert Duff, Jr. ‘Just about everybody on this street is kin to someone else on this street.’

[SBM]” (BBM)
Missing Alabama woman’s remains discovered in shallow grave

Interesting....this Wal-Mart 1.4 miles from where the body was found is open 24 hours. Anyone unexpectedly needing to bury a body in the middle of the night would likely need some provisions. And all Wal-Marts have video cameras!

Hueytown
Supercenter #4497
1007 Red Farmer Dr, Hueytown, AL 35023

And now that they have a true location they can work backwards, imo.

Fwiw, I dropped my debit card on the floor at an establishment just the other day. This doesn’t seem hinky to me at all.

(ETA:But my hinky meter is broken so nevermind haha jk)
Knock it off! Your hinkey meter is just fine! There is always that case that hits us in the head! We are not practitioners, we are amateurs. So stop face slapping yourself and move on! Don’t make me haunt you on PM!

Just randomly wondering-- In the photo of the back of the house, showing all the garbage--it appears there's a washed-out area under the steps. I wonder if there are other washouts that might have made a suitable grave?

Capital punishment is a legal penalty in the U.S. state of Alabama. Alabama has the highest per capital death penalty rate in the country. In some years, its courts impose more death sentences than Texas, a state that has a population five times as large.

Have there been no eye witness accounts, missing male subjects from the area, work, or homes, plus observations of two large black male subjects desperate and acting suspiciously on the run?

And the co-worker left the bar and went home without her.

I find it uncomfortable that the co-worker would leave without knowing who PH had left with, knowing her history. I know they are both adult women, but I would still not like to be left alone not knowing what was going on.

I think your expectations are very reasonable. And did the co-worker forget that Paighton left her car at the workmate's house? How was she supposed to get there to collect her car?

I would have liked to hear that the co-worker sent PH a text informing her that she wanted to go home and PH needed to return to the bar for her ride, or confirm how she was going to get to her house if not their carpool.

Call it the designated driver or girl code, nobody gets left behind or unaccounted for.

@MassGuy (or anyone who cares to answer), did the friend say specifically that PH was seen with the 2 large black males inside? Tia. I will be going back later to catch the details I missed.

ETA: Also, if LE said these individuals were not captured on camera, then I would expect a disclaimer such as, “however the cameras do not provide a complete visual of all angles”, or something to that effect IF that were the case.
Snipped>>
A friend says she saw them from across the bar and she cannot identify the men.
Missing Trussville woman's family pleads for anyone with information to come forward

I was always the one to drag my friends out of the bar at the end of the night, that was many, many years ago but I would have never left them. We also would not have gone off alone. I still have big questions about the coworker's side of the story.

I think your expectations are very reasonable. And did the co-worker forget that Paighton left her car at the workmate's house? How was she supposed to get there to collect her car?

I would have liked to hear that the co-worker sent PH a text informing her that she wanted to go home and PH needed to return to the bar for her ride, or confirm how she was going to get to her house if not their carpool.

Call it the designated driver or girl code, nobody gets left behind or unaccounted for.
Hindsight raises its ugly head. She needed better friends!

I can’t type I’m as “im” without deliberately making my phone do it. I also can’t begin a sentence with idk without my phone capitalizing the I in idk.

Could be nothing, but it seems like someone went to extra effort to type those words that way. Kind of odd for an sos text. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hindsight raises its ugly head. She needed better friends!

Her family sounds very vigilant and caring about her addiction recovery status and I would have thought they would be concerned that the co-worker taking her to a bar be equally vigilant and concerned about keeping a safe situation.

I know I know - she's a grown woman. But those who are dealing with ex-addicts know how utterly vigilant you have to be and to keep guiding them away from bad situations or friends.

Sadly, my guess is that this is going to involve PH in a drug-seeking scenario. I'm not blaming this co-w0rker, but I have an awful lot of questions.

Still behind, so my apologies in advance if this has already been posted:
January 4, 2020 at 6:33 AM CST - Updated January 4 at 1:19 PM
“HUEYTOWN, Ala. (WBRC) - Neighbors who live on Chapel Drive in Hueytown say the last 24 hours have been concerning because of the tragic discovery.

[SBM]

Neighbors who live on Chapel Drive say the person who lived at the home had only lived there for a few months and they hadn’t seen much activity at the home recently.

[SBM]

‘We are still puzzled about the situation that happened. We hate that it happened. We were very concerned. We actually wanted to help out and see what was going on and see what we could do as well,’ said one neighbor who wanted to remain anonymous.

‘It’s seriously shocking. We don’t have those kinds of problems down here,’ said Albert Duff, Jr. ‘Just about everybody on this street is kin to someone else on this street.’

[SBM]” (BBM)
Missing Alabama woman’s remains discovered in shallow grave
The neighbor in this video is an active LE officer:
Missing Trussville woman's body found in shallow grave behind house in Hueytown
It looks like his house is after the bend in the road.

Snipped>>
A friend says she saw them from across the bar and she cannot identify the men.
Missing Trussville woman's family pleads for anyone with information to come forward

I really dislike when a case stands out to me and my impatience and wits at no end, for answers toward an active investigation, answers with clear evidence, and if a crime has been committed, the suspect(s) are in custody.

Imo, stranger abduction cases are rare, and in going further, a power duo of a two partnered team of predators is much rarer.

I cannot conceive that no bar patron could identify these men or give one characteristic or description of one of the men at this location.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanaKate321