Found Deceased AL - Paighton Houston, 29, left bar with 2 men, Birmingham, 20 Dec 2019 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADMIN NOTE

Please remember that individuals who are not named in MSM (and friends, family, co-workers and their associated relatives) or any relatives of the officially named POI/suspect can NOT be sleuthed and posted about here on the public thread.

Sleuth away behind the scenes, but post responsibly in accordance with Websleuths' TOS.

Thanks.

I'm betting who he raped thinks otherwise and since he's out doing who knows what to who knows whom, I don't think the 20 helped too much. MOO
I don't disagree at all, but I would still say a 20 year sentence is a pretty sizeable chunk of prison time. I tend to think of building any more than 10 years as a lengthy sentence.

For all the reasons discussed in these threads regarding drugs and public sentiment, LE may not have felt it would be productive to go into detail once they interviewed friends and coworkers.

On a Facebook page devoted to her daughter’s case, Paighton’s mom has posted heartbreaking comments.
“There are no updates yet. Here in a few days I will post information that I do know. Nothing that has been given from detectives just corresponding text done the day of Paighton’s disappearance from Paighton and days after and from coworkers. People can cover the truth with many many differing stories, but WHY?! I will say it again, I don’t want anyone to be blamed that is innocent but can someone that was with Paighton that night tell the truth,” she wrote.
“I have information from Paighton that day and night that is very contradictory to the several stories coming from coworkers. Even the coworkers supposedly with her that night have different stories from each other. Just doesn’t add up. Paighton lived with us and I saw her everyday. This investigation needs to be looked at deep. I will leave no stones unturned till this is solved. When what I do know to be truth comes out it will explain alot and as to why I don’t think she went to get drugs.”
Fredrick Hampton: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
Finally the words of her desperate mother can be posted here.

I do know one thing: I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to know "what Paighton said", vs. what her friends were saying was happening. Now that her mother has helpfully confirmed (in my eyes at least) that there were multiple coworkers involved and present at the Tin Roof at minimum; so that we're no longer dependent upon theories placing so much on the shoulders of the "very young" one.

Plus, whatever happens when peer pressure (positive or negative) starts to figure into a situation; which now has to be considered. Maybe Paighton thought she could handle a beer or cider, for example (some newer schools of addiction thought do deny cross-addiction is a guaranteed outcome); and things went horribly wrong from there. Plus the coworkers could have been tipsy, further throwing things off.

Huh? There's nothing in the presser or media indicating that PH was raped -- not by the suspect at large. He's also not being pursued for rape.

I understand that this was not mentioned by LE and was reading some posters theories about the suspect's prior rape rap, and possibly believing rape was involved, same as drug use of PH from her prior use in history. I do not know f0r certain, either way, so it was a question posed for other posters thoughts. I am not making an accusation of rape.

Latest article in MSM that I found said that there appeared not to be any force used. Also named the POI, and he was termed a suspect. He is still at large.
Authorities actively searching for registered sex offender in connection to Paighton Houston’s death
Yeah but no force is needed if he roofied her. She wouldn’t know what was going on. And it leads me back to her text and how weirdly it was worded. I may be in trouble. If she was drugged that would be something you would say that would make a little bit of sense. She said I feel in trouble. She felt that way probably because she was drugged. She may have meant in a physical sense.

No we know a text was sent from her phone ! we don't know for sure who sent it
We don’t but I don’t think if a murderer texted your friend it would implement a crime it would be more like I’m at a friends house and I’m having a wonderful time.

He was released in 2012, so he was in his early 20s when he was sent off and early 40s when he was released.
Suspect in Paighton Houston case served 20 years for rape, sodomy

20 years served is a hefty sentence, I am not personally myself disregarding the seriousness of the crime, but going by other cases of rape, if there were no additional factors, imo, involving broken clavicle, legs, ribs, and other serious injuries, 20 years with good behavoir seems about right, going by other cases of rape seen in papers and sentencing, surprisingly some rapists sentenced to as little as 5 or 7 years! I have seen life sentences if serious physical injuries and other grave circumstances were present.

Just because PH walked outside of the bar and into the parking lot and got into a car does NOT mean she intended to actually leave the bar. People go sit in a car all the time to smoke a cigarette (in the winter) or a joint or maybe to talk. Maybe she was just going to ride to the store but fully intended on coming back to the bar. Just thinking out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot