Found Deceased AL - Paighton Houston, 29, left bar with 2 men, Birmingham, 20 Dec 2019 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized December 28 was SIX days before her body was found on January 2.

Did LE know she was buried on 12/28? Could they have bugged his phone or car and that’s where the “tip” came from?

I really want to know how they connected this guy to PH a week before she was even found!
Good questions! Digging to find any social media for him, nothing so far.

On a Facebook page devoted to her daughter’s case, Paighton’s mom has posted heartbreaking comments.
“There are no updates yet. Here in a few days I will post information that I do know. Nothing that has been given from detectives just corresponding text done the day of Paighton’s disappearance from Paighton and days after and from coworkers. People can cover the truth with many many differing stories, but WHY?! I will say it again, I don’t want anyone to be blamed that is innocent but can someone that was with Paighton that night tell the truth,” she wrote.
“I have information from Paighton that day and night that is very contradictory to the several stories coming from coworkers. Even the coworkers supposedly with her that night have different stories from each other. Just doesn’t add up. Paighton lived with us and I saw her everyday. This investigation needs to be looked at deep. I will leave no stones unturned till this is solved. When what I do know to be truth comes out it will explain alot and as to why I don’t think she went to get drugs.”
Fredrick Hampton: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
Finally the words of her desperate mother can be posted here.

Snip

Jefferson County Coroner Bill Yates said toxicology results are partially complete but that information will not be released until all tests are complete in 4 – 6 weeks.
The brother of Houston, Landon Houston, has been made aware of the charge.

“It is our hope that this is the beginning of getting to the truth and seeking justice for Paighton,” said Landon Houston.

Man charged in connection to case of Paighton Houston

On a Facebook page devoted to her daughter’s case, Paighton’s mom has posted heartbreaking comments.
“There are no updates yet. Here in a few days I will post information that I do know. Nothing that has been given from detectives just corresponding text done the day of Paighton’s disappearance from Paighton and days after and from coworkers. People can cover the truth with many many differing stories, but WHY?! I will say it again, I don’t want anyone to be blamed that is innocent but can someone that was with Paighton that night tell the truth,” she wrote.
“I have information from Paighton that day and night that is very contradictory to the several stories coming from coworkers. Even the coworkers supposedly with her that night have different stories from each other. Just doesn’t add up. Paighton lived with us and I saw her everyday. This investigation needs to be looked at deep. I will leave no stones unturned till this is solved. When what I do know to be truth comes out it will explain alot and as to why I don’t think she went to get drugs.”

The brother of Houston, Landon Houston, has been made aware of the charge.

“It is our hope that this is the beginning of getting to the truth and seeking justice for Paighton,” said Landon Houston.

Imo, this Fredrick is the key to all the missing links in the strange case with sadly the family of Paighton Houston being toyed with by a group who associated with PH. She is one mama who I believe was underestimated to simply accept whatever bs was being fed to her!

I am pleased the case seems as if it will forward towards nothing but the absolute truth, no if, ands, or buts, about it.

Fredrick Hampton: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
Finally the words of her desperate mother can be posted here.
I wonder if this forced LE’s hand. They were still very tight lipped in press conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot