Found Deceased AL - Paighton Houston, 29, left bar with 2 men, Birmingham, 20 Dec 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmmmm

"He is not charged in connection with Paighton Houston’s death, only with actions authorities say he took following her death which in this case would be burying her."

Paighton Houston update: Man charged with abuse of corpse, cause of death still unknown
For now....
It certainly would be much more comforting to know she OD’d but based on his history and the eerily similar prior conviction I think PH endured a far worse fate.
Thoughts with her family today.

For now....
It certainly would be much more comforting to know she OD’d but based on his history and the eerily similar prior conviction I think PH endured a far worse fate.
Thoughts with her family today.
I agree. I am afraid she suffered if subjected to anything like his past history- what a Monster !! I hope they catch him soon!!!

I just realized December 28 was SIX days before her body was found on January 2.

Did LE know she was buried on 12/28? Could they have bugged his phone or car and that’s where the “tip” came from?

I really want to know how they connected this guy to PH a week before she was even found!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanaKate321