AL - Paighton Houston, 29, left bar with 2 men, Birmingham, 20 Dec 2019 *arrests* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don’t want to derail the thread or anything, but I am an addict. Opioids. I don’t talk about it much, but I was prescribed them for cancer treatment. I didn’t know at the time how addictive they were. My doctor told me that as long as I had pain, I wouldn’t get addicted. (Funny)! When they stopped prescribing them, I had to find another way to procure them. It’s not hard to find those on the “street”. It was bad, and then it got worse. I’ve been sober for 10 months now, but I still struggle every day. I’ll spare everyone the rock bottom that I hit, but I have experienced something that I haven’t seen mentioned on here. I’m pretty much blue collar, I have a really great job (good pay) and loving family. I was a functioning addict. But ... when I was using, sometimes I would owe my whole paycheck to my dealer. (He is an x-felon) I would owe him the WHOLE thing, because if I didn’t have the $ to pay at the moment, he would gladly front me whatever I needed. Believe me, when I was in withdrawals, I would do whatever it took to NOT be sick. . The thing is, if it ended up to where I had a bill due, and didn’t have the $ to pay him back all I owed him, he would come looking for me. Hunt me down. Come to my house, my job ... you got my money?? I mean those guys don’t play when it comes to what you owe them. I can see that scenario happening here. IMO. Perhaps PH owed him money. It was a Friday, and he came to meet her to collect. (Imo) Maybe she says, oh I have it but I’ve lost my bank card or (insert any excuse) and he says “no problem. But see, it IS a problem. He “fixes” it in his greedy mind. Takes whatever he feels he needs to, to settle a debt. I’ve been there so many times it’s pathetic. Now sober and looking back, I’m so proud of myself for what I’ve accomplished. I’ll also say this. I didn’t go to rehab. I was on my own. I’ve heard some say stay away from all that and leave it behind. My fact is that when I was finally able to say “no” to him when he would call and say “you need anything?”, it made me feel much more powerful in my recovery. It still does, and I rely on it every day that I’m sober. Oh, and opioids are sometimes known in the south as “hillbilly heroin”. All of this is of course, my experience and IMO only.
So very proud you for overcoming your struggles and living to share with us. Continued blessings and strength.

Also out of curiosity how of some of y 'all able to find accounts when the real name is not used? like how was it determine that his name was diggum Hampton facebook?
That's a good question. Essentially, most of it is doing the kind of private sleuthing (of names, nicknames, family, friends, workplaces, etc.) that isn't allowed here publicly. It's a process of elimination, by comparing pics, names, and any other info you already have on the suspect. Much of the time, the person's online "name" isn't their real name at all, but they're usually not hard to find.

ETA: I spoke too soon, 3 of his pages are back. Which is odd. I would like to add that while I'm 99.99% certain all three of these pages are him, I don't feel comfortable sharing the links, since I'm not 100%. Not much to see anyway, since most of his posts are private/friends only.

Last edited:
@Seajay I sincerely hope you are doing well after your surgery. I think all us sluthers are glad to have you around. My ex mother in law passed years ago from lung cancer. Unfortunately her son was stealing her percs and THC pills and taking and selling them behind her back to get heroin. Addiction is very real and very scary.
I’m sad for PH, she seemed to have such a loving supportive family and support system, whatever caused her death didn’t mean she needed to be disposed of like that, she was a human being not garbage. I really hope that her and her family get justice. I admire her mothers strength.
Thank you Pez A friend of mine told me I had about $7,000-$8,000 street value worth of Perc. That scared me. It’s gone now.

I know people get tired of discussing opioids and addiction to them in relationship to Paighton but heroin is on of the hardest drugs to kick. She did it, she did well. However it’s a fact of life that a slip or a relapse is real. She had to stay clean for every 24 hour day. If something triggers her or if she isn’t spiritually fit at the moment, she could be in trouble, all her hard work sits her back and she had to start over.

Unfortunately, where she ended up that night lines up with behaviors of using again. There are very few reasons why she would have been where she was otherwise. IMO

That's a good question. Essentially, most of it is doing the kind of private sleuthing (of names, nicknames, family, friends, workplaces, etc.) that isn't allowed here publicly. It's a process of elimination, by comparing pics, names, and any other info you already have on the suspect. Much of the time, the person's online "name" isn't their real name at all, but they're usually not hard to find.

ETA: I spoke too soon, 3 of his pages are back. Which is odd. I would like to add that while I'm 99.99% certain all three of these pages are him, I don't feel comfortable sharing the links, since I'm not 100%. Not much to see anyway, since most of his posts are private/friends only.
Well I went to go look again and I can not find them. I had noted one disturbing group he liked under his 'about" tab.

Let me know if I can not post this. I have done my best to not break rules since my first deleted post last week.

ETA: Disturbing considering he is a registered SO and definitely under the current circumstances

Last edited:
Well I went to go look and I can not find them. I had noted one disturbing group he liked under his 'about" tab. A group that involved dominance and submission.

Let me know if I can not post this. I have done my best to not break rules since my first deleted post last week.

ETA: considering he is a registered SO

I found 4 facebook accounts for him. They disappeared again.

Well I went to go look and I can not find them. I had noted one disturbing group he liked under his 'about" tab. A group that involved dominance and submission.

ETA: Disturbing considering he is a registered SO
You can refer members to the suspects linked FB page and suggest they look at his groups but cannot copy and paste info from his FB in your post.

You can refer members to the suspects linked FB page and suggest they look at his groups but cannot copy and paste info from his FB in your post.
Thank you just be safe I edited what the sight entailed. I am post shy. LOL:);) I am sure everyone else saw it too as it was the only one that jumped out at me.

I hope your Dad is ok. Is his doctor aware he is having withdrawals?
I had lung cancer surgery this past summer and was given Percocet. Lots of Percocet. I was told I would have pain up to a year. I was suppose to take it one every 4 hours. I took half the dosage every 6 hours. I did not want to become addicted. The pain subsided and I was doing great until the weather got cold, then I started experiencing shooting pain in my back where they broke a rib and had to put a plate and a couple of screws in. I saw my oncologist last Friday and he’s given me more Percocet but I haven’t been taking it. Addiction is real and it terrifies me. I’m too old to be meeting up with drug dealers or blowing my social security check in opioids. JMO

Seajay, thanks for posting. I had lung surgery for cancer in 2011. The surgeon's nurse told me that surgery is harder to recover from than open heart. I did the same thing as you, take half of the percocet. Try to find a pain management doctor who doesn't prescribe narcotics. There are different modalities they can try that don't involve drugs. Right now I have a TENS unit on my lower back. (I have arthritis due to a badly broken hip earlier in life.) You can buy one without a prescription.

Last edited:
I don’t want to derail the thread or anything, but I am an addict. Opioids. I don’t talk about it much, but I was prescribed them for cancer treatment. I didn’t know at the time how addictive they were. My doctor told me that as long as I had pain, I wouldn’t get addicted. (Funny)! When they stopped prescribing them, I had to find another way to procure them. It’s not hard to find those on the “street”. It was bad, and then it got worse. I’ve been sober for 10 months now, but I still struggle every day. I’ll spare everyone the rock bottom that I hit, but I have experienced something that I haven’t seen mentioned on here. I’m pretty much blue collar, I have a really great job (good pay) and loving family. I was a functioning addict. But ... when I was using, sometimes I would owe my whole paycheck to my dealer. (He is an x-felon) I would owe him the WHOLE thing, because if I didn’t have the $ to pay at the moment, he would gladly front me whatever I needed. Believe me, when I was in withdrawals, I would do whatever it took to NOT be sick. . The thing is, if it ended up to where I had a bill due, and didn’t have the $ to pay him back all I owed him, he would come looking for me. Hunt me down. Come to my house, my job ... you got my money?? I mean those guys don’t play when it comes to what you owe them. I can see that scenario happening here. IMO. Perhaps PH owed him money. It was a Friday, and he came to meet her to collect. (Imo) Maybe she says, oh I have it but I’ve lost my bank card or (insert any excuse) and he says “no problem. But see, it IS a problem. He “fixes” it in his greedy mind. Takes whatever he feels he needs to, to settle a debt. I’ve been there so many times it’s pathetic. Now sober and looking back, I’m so proud of myself for what I’ve accomplished. I’ll also say this. I didn’t go to rehab. I was on my own. I’ve heard some say stay away from all that and leave it behind. My fact is that when I was finally able to say “no” to him when he would call and say “you need anything?”, it made me feel much more powerful in my recovery. It still does, and I rely on it every day that I’m sober. Oh, and opioids are sometimes known in the south as “hillbilly heroin”. All of this is of course, my experience and IMO only.
Proud of you, I’m a fellow ex-opioid (well and everything else) sober sister. And you’re absolutely right, if you’ve got a connect who knows you and knows you’re good for it, they’ll front you. It’s good business model, 90% of the time.

Seajay, thanks for posting. I had lung surgery for cancer in 2011. The surgeon's nurse told me that surgery is harder to recover from than open heart. I did the same thing as you, take half of the percocet. Try to find a pain management doctor who doesn't prescribe narcotics. There are different modalities they can try that don't involve drugs. Right now I have a TENS unit on my lower back. (I have arthritis due to a badly broken hip earlier in life.) You can buy one without a prescription.
I second the TENS unit. Those things can work wonders.

Another article with information that I missed.

Snipped from article. Link below.

Neighbors who live on Chapel Drive say the person who lived at the home had only lived there for a few months and they hadn’t seen much activity at the home recently.

They say the neighborhood is typically quiet, so the discovery has brought a jolt of shock and sadness.

“We are still puzzled about the situation that happened. We hate that it happened. We were very concerned. We actually wanted to help out and see what was going on and see what we could do as well,” said one neighbor who wanted to remain anonymous.

“It’s seriously shocking. We don’t have those kinds of problems down here,” said Albert Duff, Jr. “Just about everybody on this street is kin to someone else on this street.”

Missing Alabama woman’s remains discovered in shallow grave

INTERESTING video there is information that I have not seen discussed.

The reporter interviewed a woman that stated that was her home but had not lived there in 2 months but all her belongings were still inside.
It’s her home. Not lived there in two months. But all her belongings were there.

What the heck?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FormerSoldier
Back