Found Deceased AL - Paighton Houston, 29, left bar with 2 men, Birmingham, 20 Dec 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I completely agree with that, bestill. How do I do that? I haven't been here much, and I'm not sure how to go about getting the okay.
Click "Report" at the bottom of your original post where you wrote about what you want to share. A box will pop up, and explain in there what you are wanting to share, and a mod will get back with you on if it is ok or not.

What disagreement?
The friend she sent a text to. The reason why they split up it was said there was a disagreement between her and said friend. Will try to find the post.
I feel like this is just a post people keep writing, I don't recall we've actually seen these stated in a verifiable source.
I was going to say am I imagining this. I'm sorry I've read so many comments but I swear this was discussed several times.

If law enforcement needed to figure out who these two men were, then I definitely believe they would have put out a description by now, if not any video they may have.

On it’s face, it looks like foul play is a very real possibility.

I think there’s a reason for this behavior, and it’s that they have already figured out who these guys are. Maybe they’ve cleared them, and maybe not.

If law enforcement was lost though, I think we’d be hearing a hell of a lot more from them by now.

Click "Report" at the bottom of your original post where you wrote about what you want to share. A box will pop up, and explain in there what you are wanting to share, and a mod will get back with you on if it is ok or not.
Thank you! I think bestill all ready guided the post to them. So sorry, I will get my feet under me as I progress. Websleuths deals with such sensitive cases, and the last thing I want to do is put my cyber foot in my mouth. LOL

Thank you! I think bestill all ready guided the post to them. So sorry, I will get my feet under me as I progress. Websleuths deals with such sensitive cases, and the last thing I want to do is put my cyber foot in my mouth. LOL
No worries, we're here to help! Always nice to see a new "face" with new ideas and input. Welcome!

I don't like to make posters go look for links but I think it's important to keep the thread factual. jmo
I apologize. I am now thinking that information wasnt reported but just discussed and my mind jumbled the info. Disregard my previous comment. Cannot find any factual info substantiating a disagreement. I humbly reneg.

My best guess is she willingly left with the two men & later decided it was a bad decision. Too late. Whether LE has identified them or not, I don't know. If they have identified them, they may have no evidence of a crime, jmo

Missing woman last seen leaving bar with 2 men, texted friends she was in trouble: Brother

Has it been said why the two friends had the disagreement? States only that she went with a couple of friends here.

“Houston and a couple of her friends had gone to the local bar after work. "At about 12:14 p.m. that night, she sent a text to one of the friends she was at the bar with, stating that she didn't know who she was with, and that she felt like she was in trouble," according to her brother Evan Houston.”

If law enforcement needed to figure out who these two men were, then I definitely believe they would have put out a description by now, if not any video they may have.

On it’s face, it looks like foul play is a very real possibility.

I think there’s a reason for this behavior, and it’s that they have already figured out who these guys are. Maybe they’ve cleared them, and maybe not.

If law enforcement was lost though, I think we’d be hearing a hell of a lot more from them by now.

Good points. Do you think if these guys were cleared LE would announce that? I am leaning that way. I'm also leaning towards her going willingly and then that going south - which gives LE even more to sort through. I'm very concerned about how quiet it is...

Good points. Do you think if these guys were cleared LE would announce that? I am leaning that way. I'm also leaning towards her going willingly and then that going south - which gives LE even more to sort through. I'm very concerned about how quiet it is...
I don’t think law enforcement would announce it, because these two have never been publicly identified.

I could see them announcing it if they needed help though, and wanted people to focus on something other than these two men.

I agree, I think she did leave willingly, and something bad happened.

“She was seen leaving with two men. A friend says she saw them from across the bar and she cannot identify the men.”

First time reading that a friend saw the two guys. Did the friend see the guys only or is “them” the group, including PH? Were they seen leaving by said friend? If so, did friend not think it was suspicious then? MOO

Missing Trussville woman's mother pleads for anyone with information to come forward

I don’t think law enforcement would announce it, because these two have never been publicly identified.

I could see them announcing it if they needed help though, and wanted people to focus on something other than these two men.

I agree, I think she did leave willingly, and something bad happened.

They could announce that they have found and talked to the men she left with, if they have, imo.

This is what doesn’t make sense IMO. She had to have known them or been coerced into leaving with something she couldn’t refuse. Of course, they could have just had game & she was drunk and went... MOO
Paighton was diligent about telling her mother where and when she was going, Charlaine said. "She called when she got to work. She called when she went on break and then when she was leaving," she said. "Whoever is holding her, I am begging you to let her go."
The Chilling Last Text This Alabama Woman Sent Before Disappearing Over a Week Ago

Only if they were identified as POI or suspects which to my knowledge they weren't. Hope that helps.

This is what doesn’t make sense IMO. She had to have known them or been coerced into leaving with something she couldn’t refuse. Of course, they could have just had game & she was drunk and went... MOO
Paighton was diligent about telling her mother where and when she was going, Charlaine said. "She called when she got to work. She called when she went on break and then when she was leaving," she said. "Whoever is holding her, I am begging you to let her go."
The Chilling Last Text This Alabama Woman Sent Before Disappearing Over a Week Ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee