AL AL - Preston Chase Peeks, 30, left home on foot, Reform, 15 Feb 2021 *Reward*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

mlhenn

Reaction score
30-year-old man missing from Pickens County

upload_2021-3-11_15-31-51.jpeg

Investigators said Preston Chase Peeks was last seen in Reform on February 15, 2021.

Peeks was last seen wearing a blue/white/black Nike “wind suit” with black Nike Shoes.

30-year-old Pickens County man reported missing

Pickens County sheriff’s deputies and several search groups are looking for a missing 30-year-old man. Investigators said Preston Chase Peeks was last seen in Reform February 15, 2021.

Peeks was last seen wearing a blue/white/black Nike “wind suit” with black Nike shoes.

If you know anything about Peeks’ whereabouts, please call the Reform Police Department at 205-375-6363, or the Pickens County Sheriff’s Department at 205-367-2000.

Officials Searching For Pickens County Man Missing Since Feb. 15

March 11
Area law enforcement is asking for the public's help locating a Pickens County man who has been missing from the Reform area since Feb. 15.
Local authorities say searchers and volunteers will gather Friday at 9 a.m., with help from Called2Rescue out of Pensacola, Klaas Kidsand Aniah’s Heart. The groups will converge and conduct the search at 2194 Lum Fife Road.

According to the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency, Preston Chase Peeks, 30, left his residence on foot on Feb. 15 and has not returned.

There’s just not a lot of information out there (that I am able to find), so just posting any bit of different info I may come across....

Search underway for Reform man not seen in almost a month | CBS 42

Preston Chase Peeks, 30, was last seen leaving his residence on foot back on Feb. 15. His direction of travel is unknown at this time.

SHARE: 30-Year-Old Reform Man Missing for 24 Days

This article has a different “Last Seen” date.

In an alert issued by the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency Wednesday, police said Preston Chase Peeks was last seen on February 24th, more than three weeks ago.

ETA- The article above has the date Preston was last seen on INCORRECT. I found Preston’s missing person alert issued by ALEA on their site and it states FEB 15, 2021 as the date he went missing.

Alabama Law Enforcement Agency Online Services

Case Number: 210304001B

Category: Missing
Date Last Seen: 02/15/2021
Date Issued: 03/10/2021
Name: Peeks ,Preston Chase
Race: White
Ethnicity: White

Last edited:
Police in Pickens County searching for missing Gordo man | CBS 42

March 12
UPDATE

Volunteers in Pickens County spent Friday morning searching a remote rural wooded area in Gordo looking for a 30-year-old man.

Preston Peeks was last seen February 15, 2021 at his home in Gordo on Feb. 15, 2021.

Twenty volunteers including deputies and police officers from different agencies searched on foot along Lum Fife Road using search K-9 dogs trying to locate Peeks. Pickens County Sheriff Todd Hall says deputies did not locate the missing man Friday.

Preston Chase Peeks – The Charley Project
peeks_preston2.jpg
peeks_preston3.jpg
peeks_preston4.jpg
peeks_preston7.jpg
peeks_preston8.jpg

• Missing Since 02/15/2021
  • Missing From Reform, Alabama
  • Classification Missing
  • Sex Male
  • Race White
  • Age 30 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'7, 186 pounds
  • Clothing/Jewelry Description A blue, black and white Nike windsuit and black Nike shoes.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, brown eyes.
Details of Disappearance
Peeks was last seen walking away from his home in Reform, Alabama on February 15, 2021. He has never been heard from again. Few details are available in his case.

Last updated April 16, 2022; casefile added.

MAY 30

PICKENS Co., Ala. (WBRC) - A mother’s cry for help from Reform in Pickens County and has been dating back more than a year. It’s the story of 30-year old Preston Peeks.

Peeks has been missing since he walked away from his home in Pickens County on February 15, 2021.

Preston Peeks’ mom admitted her son had trouble with the law and had not reported to his probation officer when he vanished. Peeks struggled with drugs, according to his mom.

More at Mother’s cry for help for missing son

MAY 30

PICKENS Co., Ala. (WBRC) - A mother’s cry for help from Reform in Pickens County and has been dating back more than a year. It’s the story of 30-year old Preston Peeks.

Peeks has been missing since he walked away from his home in Pickens County on February 15, 2021.

Preston Peeks’ mom admitted her son had trouble with the law and had not reported to his probation officer when he vanished. Peeks struggled with drugs, according to his mom.

More at Mother’s cry for help for missing son
This is so sad. His poor mother. :(

“I think Preston was killed by one of his so-called friends and they did away with the body, and they’re not being held accountable because there is no body so there is no case. We’re hanging in there.. just want some answers,” said Fields.

Also noting that the reward has increased to $6,000.

His mother Paige Fields said they have no idea what happened to him but believes her son is dead.

"We don't have a grave to visit. We're without answers and we need closure. We need closure, so we can grieve in a proper way, you know, without question, wondering where and what," Fields said.

Fields is offering a $6,000 reward for anybody who can lead her to her son.

JUN 6, updated JUN 7, 2022
[...]

Fields believes her son was murdered although police investigators have yet to confirm that claim. Authorities with the Pickens County Sheriff’s Office have not found the missing man’s body after conducting seven searches for Peeks. Sheriff Todd Hall says the case is still being investigated.

“Preston Peeks has been missing for a long time now and his family is very distraught about him being missing and would like closure. We feel there is someone out there who has a piece of the puzzle to help us to find Preston,” Hall said. “It’s an open investigation at this time.”

Fields says her son struggled with drug addiction and has been in trouble with law enforcement in the past. On the day he went missing, Peeks failed to report to his probation officer.

“He was an addict and he was in the system and had warrants for his arrest and he had problems with the law,” she said.

[...]

JUL 22, 2024
Preston’s birthday was more than a week ago and another birthday without him stirred emotions in Fields and others in their family. They’re hopeful someone who knows what happened to him will come forward and give them some closure.

“I would like to know where his body is at. I mean I’ve heard and know that he was killed. But not having any closure to know what they did with the body. I don’t have a gravesite to visit. I’ve planted a tree in my yard, but that’s not the same. He’s not there,” Fields told WBRC.

AUG 2, 2024
[...]

Fields believes her son left their home on foot, and was later murdered.

She said there hasn’t been enough evidence for officials to prove her son was killed, but she said she believes he was.

[...]

She says she believes the investigation is stalled, and if anyone knows something that could help, they need to come forward.

“I just would like for somebody to come forward and tell us so we can have some closure, just find it in your heart, and let us know where his remains are,” Fields said. “If anything, you can be anonymous, you don’t have to go to the police. You can come to me, you can write it on a piece of paper, you can do it however you like to stay anonymous. Any leads at all as to where we could locate him would be great. Preston had a heart of gold, he was well-mannered, he was a good kid, and he didn’t deserve what he got.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia
Back